Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help with water-cooling for my new computer!

Help with water-cooling for my new computer!

Thinking of building a new water-cooled computer (first WC-build) in the A77F from Lian Li. The idea is to use the Asus Rampage III Black Edition if EK is launching a water-block for it, otherwise I will probably get the usual Rampage III.

Parts planned to be Water-cooled:
    I7 990x
    Asus Rampage III Black Edition / Exreme
    6GB Corsair Dominator GT
    2xGTX 590 or 2xHD6990 (what do you prefer? What About the 6990s "coil whine"?)

Can someone help me put together a complete water cooling setup (all I need to water cool the above parts) and tell me how to setup the loop (which components in which order). I think that the case can fit 2x360 rads, right? I would prefare a single loop but if that isn't a good idea maybe I should reconsider it?

Please keep in mind that the whole setup must fit inside the case and that I prioritize performance over price. So in other words, I seek the best performing water-cooled setup on the market!

Thanks in advance!
    something

Xtreme Member
    CPU Block: EK Supreme HF
    RAM Block: EM RAM Dominator
    GPU Blocks: Danger Den DD-590 or EK FC590 x2 (don't forget a SLI-bridge)
    Pumps: 2x MCP655 Vario
    Reservoir: Koolance RP-452X2 or 2x Danger Den Monsoon if you have room
    Fittings: 14x Fat Boy barbs + zip ties
    Tubing: Primochill LRT
    Radiators: HWLabs GTX360 x2
    Fans: 6x Scythe Gentle Typhoon 1850rpm
    Fan controller: Sunbeam Rheosmart PL-SFC-6

Get some PT_Nuke and distilled water.
    I probably forgot something :P

EDIT: Obviously you can use whatever reservoir you want, it won't impact performance - I just really like the DD Monsoon res
    Last edited by vhaarr; 03-27-2011 at 02:35 PM.

Xtreme Guru
    And if you haven't yet bought mobo/cpu i'd suggest changing them to i7 2600K & P67 board. Apart from very few tests in most of them (at least in gaming ones) SB should win over 990X. +You'll save $, a lot. For gpu i'd probably take 2x590. Don't know about 4-way SLI/CF, but single 6990 has roughly almost same performance as single 590, with later also having physx.

I am Xtreme
    I would stay away from the RB MB and go with a R3E instead. The Black MB is far too expensive and I doubt that it will gain any traction regarding a H20 MB block.
    If you want something extreme go with the eVGA SR-2 it has H20 cooling options and it is a proven performer. Until our friends at intel do something extreme with SB, or perfect it, I will stick with X58. A good bin 980 or 990 is worth the price if you are an enthusiast. Just my 2 cents and have fun

Xtreme Member
    I'd recommend taking your time and doing as much research as it takes to be comfortable with your parts purchases.

good website:

http://skinneelabs.com/
    motherboard - EVGA Classified e770 EK watercooled
    cpu - i7 950 @ 4.420GHz EK watercooled
    video - EVGA gtx 580 sli 950/1900/2300 EK watercooled
    memory - 3 x 4GB Mushkin Redline (7-8-7-20 1T)
    storage - Corsair Force 120GB ssd
    power supply - Corsair AX850 (MDPC-X sleeving)
    case - Danger Den Torutre Rack

Quote Originally Posted by vhaarr View Post
    CPU Block: EK Supreme HF
    RAM Block: EM RAM Dominator
    GPU Blocks: Danger Den DD-590 or EK FC590 x2 (don't forget a SLI-bridge)
    Pumps: 2x MCP655 Vario
    Reservoir: Koolance RP-452X2 or 2x Danger Den Monsoon if you have room
    Fittings: 14x Fat Boy barbs + zip ties
    Tubing: Primochill LRT
    Radiators: HWLabs GTX360 x2
    Fans: 6x Scythe Gentle Typhoon 1850rpm
    Fan controller: Sunbeam Rheosmart PL-SFC-6

Get some PT_Nuke and distilled water.
    I probably forgot something :P

EDIT: Obviously you can use whatever reservoir you want, it won't impact performance - I just really like the DD Monsoon res
    What about 2xEK-CoolStream XT 360 instead of the HWLabs? Any difference in performance? And what do you think about performance - 990x@4.5GHz possible with good temps?

CPU+mobo+ram=loop1 & GPU1+GPU2=loop2?

Quote Originally Posted by churchy View Post
    And if you haven't yet bought mobo/cpu i'd suggest changing them to i7 2600K & P67 board. Apart from very few tests in most of them (at least in gaming ones) SB should win over 990X. +You'll save $, a lot. For gpu i'd probably take 2x590. Don't know about 4-way SLI/CF, but single 6990 has roughly almost same performance as single 590, with later also having physx.
    I already have a 1155 (2600k/UD7 B3) and a 1366 (i7 980x & i7 930/P6X58D-E). Planning to change the 1366 because of my "ty" 980x, it basically suck at overclocking...

Quote Originally Posted by theseeker View Post
    I would stay away from the RB MB and go with a R3E instead. The Black MB is far too expensive and I doubt that it will gain any traction regarding a H20 MB block.
    If you want something extreme go with the eVGA SR-2 it has H20 cooling options and it is a proven performer. Until our friends at intel do something extreme with SB, or perfect it, I will stick with X58. A good bin 980 or 990 is worth the price if you are an enthusiast. Just my 2 cents and have fun
    I like the look of Rampage III BE, that's why I want it...

Otherwise I think SR-2 together with 2 x X5680 is a little bit to expensive and good for my needs :P

Quote Originally Posted by gr1p View Post
    I'd recommend taking your time and doing as much research as it takes to be comfortable with your parts purchases.

good website:

http://skinneelabs.com/
    Thanks, will have a look! But I think it's hard to choose and know what is THE VERY BEST.

You know, "My tastes are simple: I am easily satisfied with the best"
    something

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hirsch View Post
    What about 2xEK-CoolStream XT 360 instead of the HWLabs? Any difference in performance? And what do you think about performance - 990x@4.5GHz possible with good temps?

CPU+mobo+ram=loop1 & GPU1+GPU2=loop2?
    You said you were looking for performance only (i.e. not worried about noise), and I don't think (but I may be wrong) anything beats the HWLabs GTX360s with high RPM fans like the 1850 RPM GTs.

Of course the HWLabs GTX radiators are very restrictive though so you'll probably want to use two pumps like I said.

I would do 1 loop, there has been lots of testing done on single/dual loops and you can find a good article about it in the sticky post at the top of the LC forum. Basically you (in a real world scenario) never stress both CPU and GPUs at the same time, so if you split the loop, a high percent of the cooling performance from the radiators will be wasted at any given point depending on what component is being stressed.

I am Xtreme
    I have noticed that you use the word "best" quite a bit. I am a best kind of person too, but in H20 cooling it is still somewhat subjective.
    I love my Feser 120.4 and I am an Aqua loyalist when it comes to CPU blocks and an EK loyalist regarding FC GPU blocks.
    You are in the right place to ask questions and from a performance standpoint, there is very little difference.
    It basically boils down to personal prefrence, budget and looks.

Xtreme Member
    I'm basically in the same boat very soon, with respect to hardware, as the OP (i7 cpu + 2x GTX590's in SLI). I'm posting here because I think the discussion will be relevant to the OP as well.

My plan is for two separate loops:

1. CPU+Mobo+RAM with 120.3 radiator
    2. GPU+GPU with additional 120.3 radiator

I'm not so concerned with the first loop at this time, but if I'm not mistaken the TDP of each GTX590 is 365W so a total of roughly 730 watts will have to be dissipated by the GPU loop radiator. Based off my observations at http://skinneelabs.com/triple-radiator-comparison-v2/4/, I'm looking at fan speeds of 2300rpm to dissipate that much heat with a 10deg. delta-T.

I'm thinking the reservoir will likely be the new Koolance RP-452X2 (since it can handle two separate loops) with two Koolance PMP-450 pumps installed.

Perhaps I should be considering something like a 140.3 radiator for the GTX590 SLI loop instead of 120.3; that may allow me to shave a few hundred rpm's off those radiator fans!

Thoughts? Suggestions?
    Dimastech Easy Dual v2.5 (black)-----Silverstone Strider 1500w-----ASUS Maximus IV Extreme-----Intel 2600K-----Corsair Dominator GT (4x4GB) DDR3 2000-----2x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD's-----2x GTX Titan 6GB SLI-----Dell 3008WFP

Watercooling Loop: EK Supreme HF Rev. 2 - Acetal-----2x EK-Titan Acetal connected via EK-FC Terminal Dual Parallel-----2x Swiftech MCR320 Drive Radiators w/ built-in MCP35X Pumps-----EK-MultiOption RES X2 - 250 Advanced-----6x Scythe GT 1850rpm Fans-----Primochill LRT 3/8" ID - 5/8" OD (Red)-----Bitspower Carbon Black Fittings-----Distilled Water + PT_Nuke PHN + Feser Base Corrosion Blocker

You said you were looking for performance only (i.e. not worried about noise), and I don't think (but I may be wrong) anything beats the HWLabs GTX360s with high RPM fans like the 1850 RPM GTs.

Of course the HWLabs GTX radiators are very restrictive though so you'll probably want to use two pumps like I said.

I would do 1 loop, there has been lots of testing done on single/dual loops and you can find a good article about it in the sticky post at the top of the LC forum. Basically you (in a real world scenario) never stress both CPU and GPUs at the same time, so if you split the loop, a high percent of the cooling performance from the radiators will be wasted at any given point depending on what component is being stressed.
    Okej, how should I setup the loop with two rads/pumps? Which part/component in which order?

Quote Originally Posted by theseeker View Post
    I have noticed that you use the word "best" quite a bit. I am a best kind of person too, but in H20 cooling it is still somewhat subjective.
    I love my Feser 120.4 and I am an Aqua loyalist when it comes to CPU blocks and an EK loyalist regarding FC GPU blocks.
    You are in the right place to ask questions and from a performance standpoint, there is very little difference.
    It basically boils down to personal prefrence, budget and looks.
    And that is exactly what make this so hard, I would prefer if there were parts that were stamped "the BEST" so you didn't need to choose among parts that are almost as good... :P

Quote Originally Posted by ge|atinousfury View Post
    I'm basically in the same boat very soon, with respect to hardware, as the OP (i7 cpu + 2x GTX590's in SLI). I'm posting here because I think the discussion will be relevant to the OP as well.

My plan is for two separate loops:

1. CPU+Mobo+RAM with 120.3 radiator
    2. GPU+GPU with additional 120.3 radiator

I'm not so concerned with the first loop at this time, but if I'm not mistaken the TDP of each GTX590 is 365W so a total of roughly 730 watts will have to be dissipated by the GPU loop radiator. Based off my observations at http://skinneelabs.com/triple-radiator-comparison-v2/4/, I'm looking at fan speeds of 2300rpm to dissipate that much heat with a 10deg. delta-T.

I'm thinking the reservoir will likely be the new Koolance RP-452X2 (since it can handle two separate loops) with two Koolance PMP-450 pumps installed.

Perhaps I should be considering something like a 140.3 radiator for the GTX590 SLI loop instead of 120.3; that may allow me to shave a few hundred rpm's off those radiator fans!

Thoughts? Suggestions?
    Indeed that 2300rpm fans sounds really loud...

High-end components cooled by water sounds like a bad idea in a "regular" case, I may have a look at LD's WC case or something else REALLY HUGE that can fit some really big rads...
    something

Xtreme Member
    Okej, how should I setup the loop with two rads/pumps? Which part/component in which order?
    Loop order basically doesn't matter; you should put all the components in your case (or lay them out on a table roughly mirroring the internal mounts) and stretch tubing between them in the easiest/best route possible.

Engineering The Xtreme
    So I sense a lot of Chomping at the bit, if you know what I mean. And I sense a lot of rush. Those are (typically) not good things in the watercooling hobby.

I think you should look into making a single rad system that cools you cpu and chipset first, with planning for another loop to be installed, and see how that goes first. If it works out and you get some good installation practice under your belt then go for the VGA and RAM in a second loop.

Having worked in the full tower Lian-Li's for installing two loops, it's no cake walk, nothing like a DD tower or an MM cube. you need to plan carefully, expect snags, and go slow!

Loop order basically doesn't matter; you should put all the components in your case (or lay them out on a table roughly mirroring the internal mounts) and stretch tubing between them in the easiest/best route possible.
    What do you think about this?

Quote Originally Posted by SNiiPE_DoGG View Post
    So I sense a lot of Chomping at the bit, if you know what I mean. And I sense a lot of rush. Those are (typically) not good things in the watercooling hobby.

I think you should look into making a single rad system that cools you cpu and chipset first, with planning for another loop to be installed, and see how that goes first. If it works out and you get some good installation practice under your belt then go for the VGA and RAM in a second loop.

Having worked in the full tower Lian-Li's for installing two loops, it's no cake walk, nothing like a DD tower or an MM cube. you need to plan carefully, expect snags, and go slow!
    I know that you probably are right, but taking it slow isn't fun..

But of course, if I do this - I will try to doing it MDPC way - no compromises! Because the worst I know is bad looking PCs with a complete mess inside, bad cutted tubes, too long tubes etc.

What do you think about my sketch above?

And guys, thanks for your help so far - I really appreciate it!
    something

Xtreme Member
    What do you think about my sketch above?
    Looking good, you will be fine with single loop, however:
    1) You may want to consider place the rad 2 higher up and drives/optical at the bottom - you'll struggle with optical due to it's length.

2) Depending how many drives/optical/controllers you want - you may struggle with 360 as rad 2, I've had to go with 240.

I've started my rig in similar case with similar setup (and a little bit more heat - from 3 480s), ended up adding 3rd 360 rad in the back but even with the 2 rads inside the temps weren't bad considering how much heat went into that loop - so you'll be fine too.

BTW - this is looking to be a nice rig so subbed - hopefully full worklog will follow!
    Last edited by luke997; 03-29-2011 at 03:54 AM.
    Check out my WC worklog: BSG Pegasus - Lian Li PC-A77B
    Rev. 1.0 Photos ----- Rev 1.1 Photos ----- Rev 1.4 Photos ----- Rev 2.0 Photos ----- Rev 3.0 Photos -----
    Detailed flow comparison across all revisions ----- i7 980X @ 4960Mhz

PC:
    i7 980X 4.2GHz @1.31v / Asus Rampage III Black Edition / Corsair Dom GT 3x4GB 2000 CL9 / 2x Palit GTX 580 3GB
    Crucial RealSSD C300 256GB / 2x WD 2TB EARS / WD 2.5" 500GB / LG Blu-Ray DVD
    Lian Li PC-A77B / Enermax Revolution 85+ 1250W / MS X-6 / SS Ikari / Logitech G27 + X230 / Win 7 x64 Pro
    3x Dell AW2310 120Hz 3D + Nvidia 3D Vision Surround

WC:
    3x DDC 3.25 + 3x HTS-PMP400 / EK DDC Dual V2 + Single V2 Tops - Single loop / EK Multi-Option / Bitspower fittings
    EK Supreme HF v3 / 2x EK GTX 5X0 Acetal + Nickel / Primochill LRT Black 1/2 ID 3/4 OD
    2x XSPC RX360 + RX240 / Aquaero 5 Pro + flow & temp sensors / 21x Akasa Apache Black

Quote Originally Posted by luke997 View Post
    1) You may want to consider place the rad 2 higher up and drives/optical at the bottom - you'll struggle with optical due to it's length.

2) Depending how many drives/optical/controllers you want - you may struggle with 360 as rad 2, I've had to go with 240.

I've started my rig in similar case with similar setup (and a little bit more heat - from 3 480s), ended up adding 3rd 360 rad in the back but even with the 2 rads inside the temps weren't bad considering how much heat went into that loop - so you'll be fine too.

BTW - this is looking to be a nice rig so subbed - hopefully full worklog will follow!
    1 & 2) I will only use one 5.25 place (FC), got an external DVD/Blu-ray player!

I know mate, your rig is my biggest inspiration

Thanks for your advices!
    something

Xtreme Member
    1 & 2) I will only use one 5.25 place (FC), got an external DVD/Blu-ray player!

I know mate, your rig is my biggest inspiration

Thanks for your advices!
    In that case you should be fine. Can't wait for the build log pics

2 more things

1) You should consider going with a 12GB.

I though 6GB is fine but then I found this:

RAM article

Since you're planning to watercool your RAM it's always difficult to add another 6GB later.

2) What monitors are you going to use? If anything more than 2560x1600 in resolution, 2 or 3 GTX 580 3GB will be better than 2 590.
    2 590 will be better in benchmarks only and few games where quad SLI scales and res is <2560x1600
    Last edited by luke997; 03-29-2011 at 04:13 AM.
    Rev. 1.0 Photos ----- Rev 1.1 Photos ----- Rev 1.4 Photos ----- Rev 2.0 Photos ----- Rev 3.0 Photos -----

PC:
    i7 980X 4.2GHz @1.31v / Asus Rampage III Black Edition / Corsair Dom GT 3x4GB 2000 CL9 / 2x Palit GTX 580 3GB
    Lian Li PC-A77B / Enermax Revolution 85+ 1250W / MS X-6 / SS Ikari / Logitech G27 + X230 / Win 7 x64 Pro

WC:
    3x DDC 3.25 + 3x HTS-PMP400 / EK DDC Dual V2 + Single V2 Tops - Single loop / EK Multi-Option / Bitspower fittings
    EK Supreme HF v3 / 2x EK GTX 5X0 Acetal + Nickel / Primochill LRT Black 1/2 ID 3/4 OD
    2x XSPC RX360 + RX240 / Aquaero 5 Pro + flow & temp sensors / 21x Akasa Apache Black

In that case you should be fine. Can't wait for the build log pics

2 more things

1) You should consider going with a 12GB.

I though 6GB is fine but then I found this:

RAM article

Since you're planning to watercool your RAM it's always difficult to add another 6GB later.

2) What monitors are you going to use? If anything more than 2560x1600 in resolution, 2 or 3 GTX 580 3GB will be better than 2 590.
    2 590 will be better in benchmarks only and few games where quad SLI scales and res is <2560x1600
    Hehe

1) I actually have 12GB today, but because of the time it takes to run a max round in Linx/IBT am I thinking of 6GB instead! *half joking, half serious*

And the lack of OC ability, atleast my 980x suffer for more memory, or maybe it's because of the heat from high QPI Voltage ---> 12GB Dominator GT@1866 CL8?

2) Today I've got 3xSamsung XL2370 (1920x1080) in an Eyefinity-setup. Planning a new U3011 instead of these... but I don't know, someone is gonna pay it too...
    something

Banned
    If I can throw in any input, it would be to stick with the X58 platform if you're building now. In my opinion, Sandy Bridge is the 'kiddy' platform and not quite as good when you load it up with multiple video cards plus all of your other equipment. It's still a mainstream - budget platform even if the chip shows marginal gains in some benchmarks, the platform as a whole still isn't as solid as the X58. With that 990 you're good to go.. and did I mention overclocking is boring on Sandy Bridge?

Xtreme Member
    That looks very nice indeed Just remember if you can get a single block for the MB, that will in most cases provide lower restriction than having 2 or even 3 MB blocks. Pretty obvious, I guess

Very nice catch by luke997 there, you will get problems putting anything in the 5.25" bays at the top - tubing is flexible but not that flexible

Not sure what pumps you've settled on, if any, but remember that a dual top (that combines 2 pumps) might increase their performance - although I'm not sure about that.

Chasing After Diety
    i see a full board block in there.. I see TOO MANY blocks as matter of fact... how can u say he's going to be good with a single loop?

Sorry whenever you add a full board block alone u go dual loops, and stick the board with the gpu at the very least, and leave the cpu alone.. or get the cpu and gpu, and put the board on its own tiny loop.

Full Board blocks are not the best with flow conservation.
    And they may even be more restrictive then cpu blocks.

Your trying to gobble too many things in 1 loop, and it may end up being more of a headache then what you think.
    If you have that many blocks, i would go with at least dual loops.
    At the very least, put your GPU with everything else, and leave the cpu alone.

And i would most definitely get QDC's on the gpu so you can do fast swaps, or fast service on your secondary loop.
    Last edited by NaeKuh; 03-29-2011 at 03:46 PM.
    Nadeshiko: i7 990 12GB DDR3 eVGA Classified *In Testing... Jealous? *
    Miyuki: W3580 6GB DDR3 P6T-Dlx
    Lind: Dual Gainestown 3.07
    Sammy: Dual Yonah Sossoman cheerleader. *Sammy-> Lind.*

[12:37] skinnee: quit helping me procrastinate block reviews, you asshat. :p
    [12:38] Naekuh: i love watching u get the firing squad on XS
    Its my fault.. and no im not sorry about it either.

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NaeKuh View Post
    And i would most definitely get QDC's on the gpu so you can do fast swaps, or fast service on your secondary loop.
    That brings up a good question. For anyone out there with watercooling experience, where are the optimal places in a loop (besides at the GPU's) to put quick-disconnects? If cost is not considered, should QDC's be at every location possible, or only certain spots that will prove useful down the road when doing maintenance?

Those leak-free QDC's look really useful but they're so damn big...
    Dimastech Easy Dual v2.5 (black)-----Silverstone Strider 1500w-----ASUS Maximus IV Extreme-----Intel 2600K-----Corsair Dominator GT (4x4GB) DDR3 2000-----2x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD's-----2x GTX Titan 6GB SLI-----Dell 3008WFP

Watercooling Loop: EK Supreme HF Rev. 2 - Acetal-----2x EK-Titan Acetal connected via EK-FC Terminal Dual Parallel-----2x Swiftech MCR320 Drive Radiators w/ built-in MCP35X Pumps-----EK-MultiOption RES X2 - 250 Advanced-----6x Scythe GT 1850rpm Fans-----Primochill LRT 3/8" ID - 5/8" OD (Red)-----Bitspower Carbon Black Fittings-----Distilled Water + PT_Nuke PHN + Feser Base Corrosion Blocker

Xtreme Enthusiast
    If can between elements that you swap and or, not aka input output of rads between pump and board.

In essence between the three main parts pumps rads blocks.

Sent from my X10a using Tapatalk
    MagisD

6 Quad rads 1 case Maybe I went a little overboard....Overkill Cube

Xtreme Member
    The ultimate water cooling setup?

I myself don't really know much about these newer components. What's on the top of lists and stuff like that. But I am myself a big advocate of the cpu only loop. And by that drawing it looks to me,like you have a lot heat and pressure drop(flow resistance) before the water ever even get's near your cpu. And probably quite warm water at that. I dunno much about these new processors either. But I do know they run very hot. And the more cooler water you can run over your cpu, The better clocks you can wring out of it. So my opinion is cpu only on one 1/2" loop with a big pump.. Put everything else on another loop. You might also consider dropping the mem block. As I am certain it will not help your overclock,and should be somewhat counter productive in cooling your graphics and board.. Plus it adds headaches to the plumbing. It really is just something else to go wrong. Good direct fans and good case airflow is I believe the best medicine here.

Best to you. And I'd like to see how it turns out..
    "Clay"
    Last edited by Clay; 03-29-2011 at 08:11 PM.
    Still overclocking and water cooling. Old stuff mostly... Still buyin' new stuff for my huge monster case though..(Project on hold til' further notice.or til' I suddenly see a fair increase in income. (Even then the gunshows do tend to grab me!!!) But really no new rig to speak of. Currently C2D E8400 on H2O Giga' p43t W/ decent pair o' ddr3 sticks stuffed in a old aluminium coolermaster preatorian case with a shrouded PA140.3 hangin' out of the side.Needs some bigger fans to keep up with this yuma heat though.. TX850. GTX460.Old yellow 1/2" tygon tubing adds some petina to the dear old thing. (As if it needed any.)Really nuthin' to call home about here at least... LOL..

Xtreme Enthusiast

Sorry whenever you add a full board block alone u go dual loops, and stick the board with the gpu at the very least, and leave the cpu alone.. or get the cpu and gpu, and put the board on its own tiny loop.
    says the multi-loop Radical

I would go with a dual loop too, but it's not 100% necessary. esp trying to figure out which you should put on what loop. Since the GPU's are going to put out the most heat, wouldn't it make more sense to put the ram and board on the cpu ? ( if he had only 2 equal rads as in the pic above )
    If your annoyed by sigs telling you to put things in your sig, then put this in your sig
    you know you're addicted to watercooling when:
    Quote Originally Posted by Onoff312 View Post
    You started with a $200-400 budget and have ended up spending over $1000-2000

Xtreme Member
    i see a full board block in there.. I see TOO MANY blocks as matter of fact... how can u say he's going to be good with a single loop?
    Because I did (among others) similar single loop with very similar hardware and results are more than good imo.

I have 7 blocks, 3 rads, couple 90 fittings,tons of 45 and I'm getting 225-230l/h and great temps. My OC on GPUs,CPUs is very decent for a mediocre 980x - all in my sig and worklog.

Single and dual is endless debate, I don't want go for it again here - you all know pros/cons of both solutions depending on the usage.
    My point is it can be easily done with the OP hardware. Moreover, with 2 pumps you have redundancy, less spaced used and better looks since OP doesn't have space for bay res/pump combo - all in all to me better solution.

PC:

WC:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast