Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: MOA 2011 EMEA @ Istanbul

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabauterman View Post
    I don't know what you are talking about

at all:

It was a great pleasure to meet you again or first time! We had a great time and we are realy happy about our Qualification.

My first time to Taipei! Even first German Team what Qualified for a World Final
    your avatar talking about....

at all:

that's at the organizzation for the great event, thanks to all players and hope to see you all soon

Champion
    Ah, a good night sleep at home

After all the excitement is starting to wear off, and we are finnaly home, getting back to our work, I still look behind with a good feeling in mind. And not just because we won, but because this was a great event that we really enjoyed. I want to congratulate all the contestants, everybody did a great job, no matter the final result. We know just as well as everybody else that luck and hardware matters a ton in this kind of competitions, so no bros should be sad about results, you win some, you loose some, that is how it works.

It has been my pleasure to see all you guys again, and also to meet new guys. With some we managed to have a few beers, with some we didn't, but in the end everybody was a part of this great contest. Special congrats to our Greek brothers who really pushed, special congrats to our Russian brothers who managed to amaze everybody in the last day, special congrats for the German team who really pushed hard and managed to get into the top 5 on the last 100 meters, and also a very big congrats to Elmor who came back in the last day and did a really great pro job. Also, I think many other teams did an imppresive work (I am thinking about Jonas right now, who had a crap CPU but managed to get extraprdinary 2k11 results and stay in the front of the pack) and this was a very strong event.

In that note, I must congratulate the MSI team, and I must say a big thank you and congrats to our local MSI office, to the local MSI office in Turkey, and of course to all from MSI involved in the organisation of this event. And I could not forget Giorgio, your presence there really helped a lot my friend, you did a great job and all probems were solved quick and precise!

Great event, great organising (but please bring beer next time), great friends.... See you in Taipei!
    Weissbier - breakfast of champions

Xtreme X.I.P.
    Very funny event and good organisation!!! (but alcohol & bar/club are expensive in Istanbul :rolleyes compared at Taipei )

Interessing components but strange behavior for the memory (no boot on 2133 only 1866 Mhz) -> maybe the IMC of cpu or the kit memory (i don't know because it's same chip of my kit = Elpida BDBG) ... -> we use the same MB for our preparation
    We have happy to found a better VGA in turkey (the first is limited on LN2 a 1300/1200 ) -> the second is better (1350/1300 at 2K3)
    I am very impressive the robustness of the MSI cards nice hardware but there is still work for the stability of the bios but the "sandy b*tch" have a strange behavior "on all mainboard".

Not enough to be in the best teams but it's the game !! Most importantly, for taking pleasure at overclock with the funny teams and share knowledge.

Many thank for MSI staff and of course all participants good luck for the final at Taipei Guys !!
    OCM Member / IXTREMTEK Admin !!

DDR1 2*256 BH5 Adata @324.7Mhz 1.5/2/2/5 1T at 4v @318.6Mhz Benchs
    DDR2 1*512 Kingston Pc8500 @702Mhz 5/5/5/18 at 2.42v réel
    DDR2 2*1024 Cell Shock Pc8000c4 @534Mhz 3/3/3/8 at 3.5v réel

Cooling : XP90C , Big Typhoon , waterchiller R507 , LN2 ....

2D Otaku
    Great and tight competition I see there, looks like limiting the CPU Multiplier was a right move to make the competition more interesting

Congrats to all the winners !!
    I'm Just Lucky !
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_n00b,2004
    "The ONLY thing that LIMITS my overclocking is not my cooling, nor my hardware...but ME . That's why I call myself a n00b.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2007 - AOCC APAC #3
    2008 - GOOC ID #4 | MOA WW #1
    2009 - GOOC ID #1 | GOOC APAC #4
    2010 - GOOC ID #1 | GOOC Asia-Africa #9 | MOA WW #10
    2011 - MOA ID #1 | MOA APAC #5

Champion
    Home and rested after this great weekend.
    Had to spend some time without computers/hardware the last two days hehe..

Just want to say Thanks to MSI for another great event.
    Great to be able to meet everyone again, and looking forward to the world finals

Congrats to the winners Montru and Matose, those who qualified and Jonas & Ann-sofie for the great effort despite crappy cpu.
    GOOC 2009 EU: #3
    MSI MOA 2009 EU: #3
    MSI MOA 2009 WW: #1
    MSI MOA 2010 EU: #1
    MSI MOA 2010 WW: #1
    MSI MOA 2011 EU: #4

** and some screw-ups i don't wanna mention

Xtreme Addict
    Just finished my Greek report on MSI MOA 2011. 270 photos, 13 videos (http://www.hwbox.gr/149765-post8.html) and lots of text. Text's in Greek, but photos do not need translation, they speak for themselves http://www.hwbox.gr/news-h-o-t-hwbot...eiropaika.html

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by George_o/c View Post
    Just finished my Greek report on MSI MOA 2011. 270 photos, 13 videos (http://www.hwbox.gr/149765-post8.html) and lots of text. Text's in Greek, but photos do not need translation, they speak for themselves http://www.hwbox.gr/news-h-o-t-hwbot...eiropaika.html
    I actually had the slippers with me, since I tend to evaluate the slippers at each hotel. These ones sucked about as bad as our CPU in the competition.
    I KNOW MASSMAN DISLIKES YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by saaya
    yo yo... man, you gotta lose the beard... you look like a drunk :P
    Competition ranking: Better than the danes in everything I've ever entered.

Xtreme Addict
    Do not worry dude, I was just joking like in many other photos

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by George_o/c View Post
    Do not worry dude, I was just joking like in many other photos
    I know, just saying. Forgot the smileys, so I might've come off all serious all of a sudden.
    I KNOW MASSMAN DISLIKES YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by saaya
    yo yo... man, you gotta lose the beard... you look like a drunk :P
    Competition ranking: Better than the danes in everything I've ever entered.

Xtreme Addict
    I actually didn't use them at all, because they weren't even a little bit thick so I thought my feet would be uncomfortable

Great Pictures guys!

Unfortunatly I just can read the word BenchBros above our Picture

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567