Thread: XtremeLabs.org GPU LN2/DI Pots

Champion

XtremeLabs.org GPU LN2/DI Pots

Guys, hi again!
    This time i'd like to share some info about XtremeLabs.org GPU LN2/DI Pots. Started a new topic 'cuz I've got lots of ideas and willingness to bring them into life so GPU pots in my CPU Pots topic would be misplaced.

So.. at the moment I've got several workpieces of rev.3 pots:

The parts will be soldered together - I've already got some good experience of this technology.

Bigger central part is for very hot VGAs, smaller will allow to install it onto any card with usual mounting holes ever produced.

Have to cut the holddown plates and make a kind of bailer to fill more LN2 inside during benchies.
    This pot should be very fast-responding, perfect for mid-heatloads, compact and easy to use -) 'll compare it directly with TEK 6.66 and ryba's small & big pots later.

Years ago this design had already been checked in the Alu-version of similar pots. Some impressions of my Russian colleagues are available here (in Russian -))

The first XtremeLabs.org pot built by my teammate in 2007, V2:

Some of you might have noticed it among the pics of Ukrainian rig at MOA 2010 Euro and MOA 2010 WW Final.

'll add some more pics later.

Colombian OCer
    Woot ill upload mine it seems tobe similar to your design.
    MSI Master Overclocking Arena 2009 Latam Champion / Gigabyte GOOC 2010 Latin America finals Champion