Thread: XtremeLabs.org MAGNUM and other CPU LN2/DI Pots

Champion

XtremeLabs.org MAGNUM and other CPU LN2/DI Pots

Hi everybody!
    At last I've found some time to make photos and start this topic -) It should be the gallery of XtremeLabs.org Team LN2/DI containers I suppose, but till now.. got the pics of the most famous one, MAGNUM -)

So what we have here is XtremeLabs.org MAGNUM rev.2, built in early 2010:

The first revision was made in mid-2008 I suppose, and the only difference was a square bottom:

The upper one is mine and is called Xtreme Legends Edition (XLE) 'cuz I've got signatures of top European OCers during MOA 2008 on it -) Another strange thing is a scar that appeared somewhere in the baggage cabin during the flight to that competition.
    Now the bottom is round.
    Outer dimensions are 120x76 mm. Inside:

It got a hole for temperature probe unlike some quite famous pots -)

Mounting:

Universal backplate is somewhere in the bottom -)
    I've got several extra pots

Actually MAGNUM is a quite famous pot - it often appeared at TiN's photosets here and was used for setting CPU-Z WRs (e.g. link 1, link 2)

Later Tinny painted one of the pots into black and called it Karakurt:

That embarassed many xtreme guys but.. totally the same MAGNUM rev.2

Anyway I can make it pink for ya if needed

This model is a result of one year theory+practice experiments made by me and my teammate Wehr-Wolf during 2007-2008. But that's not bad.. indeed it is great 'experience pot'
    MAGNUM easily holds huge loads, has a big vapor camera and responds quite good on the LN2 flow.
    Compared to some very famous CPU pots.. you may not trust me but it is definitely better All the LN2 benchers from XtremeLabs.org team and some cool guys from Russia have chosen it to be their main\only CPU LN2 pot. Actually I didn't try to sell it somewhere else so you all may have seen MAGNUM mostly at Tinny's pictures. Now it should be fixed.
    This toy is the only weapon of Ukrainian overclockers in the international competitions since 2008. Last year at MOA WW Final where me & T0lsty took the 2nd place was not an exception.

Enjoy! Feel free to ask any questions except exact design and inner dimensions

p.s. sorry for poor pics, I'll provide better ones later -)
    Last edited by -cyclone-; 03-17-2011 at 02:12 PM.