View Poll Results: How would YOU categorize this list?

Voters
109. You may not vote on this poll
  • By Genre

16 14.68%
  • By Release Date

77 70.64%
  • Alphabetically (As is)

16 14.68%
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming PC games release dates (US)

Copenhagen, teh capital village of the World. Hillerød, Malmö
    Quote Originally Posted by saaya View Post
    STFU you geeky weirdo!

there, feel better? ^^
    but but ....I was born as a girl, I dunno how to STFU! Now I feel confused
    *Gape & Ponder*

(\_/) This is Bunny.
    (+.+) Bunny is dead.
    (^ ^) Copy and paste Bunny into your sig to create an army of BUNNY ZOMBIE MINIONS!!!

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrono Detector View Post
    Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is supposed to come out November 2011 if anybody cared.
    I care .
    But that is along time to wait...

Xtreme Addict
    Homefront????? ROFL, with NO PC MULTIPLYER FOOTAGE=EPIC FAIL.......
    X299X Aorus Master
    I9 10920x
    32gb Crucial Ballistix DDR4-4000
    EVGA 2070 Super x2
    Samsung 960 EVO 500GB
    4 512gb Silicon Power NVME
    4 480 Adata SSD
    2 1tb HGST 7200rpm 2.5 drives
    X-Fi Titanium
    1200 watt Lepa
    Custom water-cooled View 51TG

I am Xtreme
    Hmm what about Driver: San Franciso? That's suppose to be released on April/May 2011.

Edit:
    There is also Ghost Recon: Future Solider (Ubi is offering an option to pre-order download even though it's not out yet). But the release date of 2011 is still unknown though.
    Last edited by Eastcoasthandle; 02-20-2011 at 03:18 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Xtreme Cruncher
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenTiger View Post
    No...

Rift: Planes of Telara .... March 1st

Is far more important!
    is that a joke??? cuz I loled big time....
    CPU: Intel Core i7 3930K @ 4.5GHz
    Mobo: Asus Rampage IV Extreme
    RAM: 32GB (8x4GB) Patriot Viper EX @ 1866mhz
    GPU: EVGA GTX Titan (1087Boost/6700Mem)
    Physx: Evga GTX 560 2GB
    Sound: Creative XFI Titanium
    Case: Modded 700D
    PSU: Corsair 1200AX (Fully Sleeved)
    Storage: 2x120GB OCZ Vertex 3's in RAID 0 + WD 600GB V-Raptor + Seagate 1TB
    Cooling: XSPC Raystorm, 2x MCP 655's, FrozenQ Warp Drive, EX360+MCR240+EX120 Rad's

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by [XC] hipno650 View Post
    is that a joke??? cuz I loled big time....
    No, not at all.

Diablo 3! Who's Excited?
    I'm cool with this thread hanging out in the News subforum. It is good to see quality PC games hitting the market Good reminder of why we started overclocking to start with.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanabanoid View Post
    Are you sure that Diablo III has a confirmed release date?
    Blizzard never gives release dates. They finish the game, sit around a bit to build hype and then release it

Quote Originally Posted by Pantsu View Post
    A lot of great stuff coming out this year. Of course there's a few "forever" titles out there too, like Diablo 3 and Black Mesa.

Thief 4 is in production too afaik, there's a chance it might come in 2012.
    Don't play with my emotions.. I hadn't heard anything about the Thief universe in years. Been so long since Thief 3. Fond memories sneaking around in the shadows.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevethegreat View Post
    Why don't you people buy consoles to play games? All those games were primarily designed for consoles and they would most possibly play better there at 1/3rd of the cost.

I thought that it is "Xtreme" Systems, here. The last extreme games were Crysis and Doom 3 half a decade ago, from then on there's nothing "Xtreme" or remotely interesting coming from the PC arena, no?

Consoles with their legacy hardware have won this battle, so -yep- one less "Xtreme" thing to go. Gaming is fine but I don't think this kind of thread belongs to the "*Xtreme* News" section anymore, don't you agree?
    I rarely play video games but when I do it's on a PC. Helps that I only play the games I really enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoasthandle View Post
    Hmm what about Driver: San Franciso? That's suppose to be released on April/May 2011.

Edit:
    There is also Ghost Recon: Future Solider (Ubi is offering an option to pre-order download even though it's not out yet). But the release date of 2011 is still unknown though.
    What an epic series!

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by kaktus1907 View Post
    this thread need some images

lol.. I like this pic.
    i7-2600K @ 4806Mhz 102.3x47 1.368v LinX stable
    MSI P67 GD-80
    16Gb Corsair 8-8-8-24 1T 818.2Mhz
    MSI GTX560Ti 1005/2250 1.062v
    Crucial m4 256Gb SSD
    Corsair TX850 | 64bit WIN7 Pro
    Custom watercooling
    47" 1080p LCD | Onkyo 876/ Polk 5.1 surround

Xtreme Infrastructure Eng
    Firefall and Torchlight II yeah!

Brink looks very promising, too.
    Less is more.

Xtreme Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriote View Post
    Wow, nice list. I seriously am dying for Max Payne 3. True fan here...! I must have beaten both the first and second one about an fifty time each. I'm an addict. Every year when the first snow falls, I feel the rush to play through the two again
    Smashed both also, max payne 2 was crap compared to 1 though, story line was shocking.. Bit harder though..

Another thing I find funny is AMD/Intel would snipe any of our Moms on a grocery run if it meant good quarterly results, and you are forever whining about what feser did?

Xtreme Member
    Personally I think Dues Ex - Human Revolution has the potential to be one of the best ever games for 2011. That is IF it lives up to all the hype just going by what the trailers and footage show of it. A G.O.T.Y. contender perhaps. MAKE SURE TO WATCH THE FOLLOWING IN HD -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSnn12hLvB8&hd=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO5CnVvY_wE&hd=1
    Last edited by SabreWulf69; 02-21-2011 at 12:58 AM.

Add me on Facebook
    -=<#*!! 5OUnD PHr33K !!*#>=-

Xtreme X.I.P.
    Why don't you people buy consoles to play games? All those games were primarily designed for consoles and they would most possibly play better there at 1/3rd of the cost.

I thought that it is "Xtreme" Systems, here. The last extreme games were Crysis and Doom 3 half a decade ago, from then on there's nothing "Xtreme" or remotely interesting coming from the PC arena, no?

Consoles with their legacy hardware have won this battle, so -yep- one less "Xtreme" thing to go. Gaming is fine but I don't think this kind of thread belongs to the "*Xtreme* News" section anymore, don't you agree?
    Pc gaming has a lot to offer and spending on what you play consoles just can't compete...

Quote Originally Posted by vohu manah View Post
    but but ....I was born as a girl, I dunno how to STFU! Now I feel confused
    were born as it? But aren't anymore?
    Nevermind, I don't wanna know and it doesn't matter
    What does you being a girl change anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny87au View Post
    Smashed both also, max payne 2 was crap compared to 1 though, story line was shocking.. Bit harder though..
    mp2 was crap????

Quote Originally Posted by SabreWulf69 View Post
    Personally I think Dues Ex - Human Revolution has the potential to be one of the best ever games for 2011. That is IF it lives up to all the hype just going by what the trailers and footage show of it. A G.O.T.Y. contender perhaps. MAKE SURE TO WATCH THE FOLLOWING IN HD -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSnn12hLvB8&hd=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO5CnVvY_wE&hd=1
    Nope... the gameplay videos I've seen are terrible... looked about the same as dead space... ONE! Not two!
    Last edited by saaya; 02-21-2011 at 07:26 AM.

Xtreme Member
    Steam is going to get some of my money this year for sure! Lots of good games!
    Oh...your ass is grass and I've got the weed-whacker.

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by kaktus1907 View Post
    this thread need some images

Awesome!!

Xtreme Member

Edit:
    Shift mode will kill it or win it ...

As for ETA: who knows, some say tomorrow 22.2 like gametrailers
    but it can be till end of this year or then some
    http://www.computerandvideogames.com...river-delayed/
    Last edited by n!Cola; 02-21-2011 at 01:56 PM.
    Phenom II x6 1055T | ASRock 880G Ex.3 | 560Ti FrozrII 1GB| Corsair Vengeance 1600 2x4GB | Win7 64 | M4 128GB

VR Box - i5 6600 | MSI Mortar | Gigabyte G1 GTX 1060 | Viper 16GB DDR4 2400 | 256 SSD | Oculus Rift CV1 + Touch

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by screwtech02 View Post
    Homefront????? ROFL, with NO PC MULTIPLYER FOOTAGE=EPIC FAIL.......
    Notice how almost every single multiplatform FPS out there never got a single Multiplayer trailer or footage of any kind from its PC version.
    The reason is simple. If a console player sees that they may get unrealistic expectations out of a gamepad's capabilities (At least the young and clueless kind), whereas if a PC player sees console footage he will be very aware of the fact that's not what he will play.

Console MP trailer generates this:
    - PC players will say "Meh, crappy slow paced and autoaim-powered console footage", ignore it and wait for either a demo or user-made videos for the PC version, or simply buy it right away without waiting, and then enjoy the game, or not.
    - Console players will say "OMG, best game evah!", then buy and enjoy the game.

PC MP trailer will generate this:
    - PC players will say either "Nice!" or "Bleh" depending on their tastes, then go and buy the game and enjoy it, or not.
    - Console players will say "OMG, best game evah!", then buy it and be utterly pissed at how the MP they are playing is nothing like in those trailers.

Xtreme Member
    There is one game missing from that list, possibly the best game ever released on PC, Half Life. So wish this game was coming out, its been years now since the last one. Anyone know if its in production?

Xtreme Mentor

LOL? GTFO you

Civ, Total War, Witcher, Diablo, MMOs, Torchlight, Magicka, Elder Scrolls, Anno 1404 .....

Consoles suck for gaming. No keyboard + mouse too.

Xtreme Addict
    Star Wars: The old Republic is going to kill me
    Core i7 2600k|HD 6950|8GB RipJawsX|2x 128gb Samsung SSD 830 Raid0|Asus Sabertooth P67
    Seasonic X-560|Corsair 650D|2x WD Red 3TB Raid1|WD Green 3TB|Asus Xonar Essence STX

Core i3 2100|HD 7770|8GB RipJawsX|128gb Samsung SSD 830|Asrock Z77 Pro4-M
    Bequiet! E9 400W|Fractal Design Arc Mini|3x Hitachi 7k1000.C|Asus Xonar DX

Dell Latitude E6410|Core i7 620m|8gb DDR3|WXGA+ Screen|Nvidia Quadro NVS3100
    256gb Samsung PB22-J|Intel Wireless 6300|Sierra Aircard MC8781|WD Scorpio Blue 1TB

Harman Kardon HK1200|Vienna Acoustics Brandnew|AKG K240 Monitor 600ohm|Sony CDP 228ESD

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by [XC] hipno650 View Post
    your missing Star Wars the Old Republic, which will be the single most important and greatest game of all time....
    Single most important and greatest game of all time is allready released, it was released more than 6years ago and going still strong, it has set records on sales.

Yes.. it is World of Warcraft.

No doubt, SW Old Republic will be great competitor for WoW but doubt it will win battle with WoW, it is the benchmark it is compared to.
    Last edited by rintamarotta; 02-21-2011 at 08:39 PM.

::: Desktop's - Intel *** Intel 2
    2 x Xeon E5-2687W *** Intel i7 3930k
    EVGA SR-X *** Asus Rampage IV Extreme
    96Gb (12x8Gb) G.Skill Trident X DDR3-2400MHz 10-12-12-2N *** 32Gb (8x4Gb) G.Skill Trident X DDR3-2666 10-12-12-2N
    3 x Zotac GTX 680 4Gb + EK-FC680 GTX Acetal *** 3 x EVGA GeForce GTX780 + EK Titan XXL Edition waterblocks.
    OCZ RevoDrive 3 x4 960Gb *** 4 x Samsung 840 Pro 512Gb
    Avermedia LiveGamer HD capture card
    Caselabs TX10-D
    14 x 4 TB WD RE4 in RAID10+2Spare
    4 x Corsair AX1200

::: Basement DataCenter :::
    [*] Fibreoptic connection from operators core network
    [*] Dell PowerConnect 2848 Ethernet Switch [*] Network Security Devices by Cisco
    [*] Dell EqualLogic PS6500E 96Tb iSCSI SAN (40 2Tb Drives + 8 Spare Drives, Raid10+Spare Configuration, 40Tb fail safe storage)
    [*] Additional SAN machines with FusionIO ioDrive Octal's (4 total Octals).
    [*] 10 x Dual Xeon X5680, 12Gb DDR3, 2x100Gb Vertex 2 Pro Raid1 [*] 4 x Quad Xeon E7-4870, 96Gb DDR3, 2x100Gb Vertex 2 Pro Raid1

[*] Monster UPS unit incase power grid failure backed up by diesel powered generator.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by rintamarotta View Post
    Single most important and best selling game of all time is allready released, it was released more than 6years ago and going still strong, it has set records on sales.

Yes.. it is World of Warcraft.

No doubt, SW Old Republic will be great competitor for WoW but doubt it will win battle with WoW.
    Fixed.

It may be the most important game of all time for its popularity and influence, but it's definitely not the greatest game of all time.

And i doubt SW:TOR will be the greatest game of all time either.

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by rintamarotta View Post
    No doubt, SW Old Republic will be great competitor for WoW but doubt it will win battle with WoW, it is the benchmark it is compared to.
    Actually I know someone who has been in beta for a long time, he has a friend at Lucas Arts that talked to BioWare to get into beta. My friend says he can most compare The Old Republic to Mass Effect than anything else.

So I dont think it will be even remotely close to what WoW is
    Rig 1:
    ASUS P8Z77-V
    Intel i5 3570K @ 4.75GHz
    16GB of Team Xtreme DDR-2666 RAM (11-13-13-35-2T)
    Nvidia GTX 670 4GB SLI

Rig 2:
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX
    AMD FX-8350 @ 5.6GHz
    16GB of Mushkin DDR-1866 RAM (8-9-8-26-1T)
    AMD 6950 with 6970 bios flash

Yamakasi Catleap 2B overclocked to 120Hz refresh rate
    Audio-GD FUN DAC unit w/ AD797BRZ opamps
    Sennheiser PC350 headset w/ hero mod

I am Xtreme
    I would suggest Prototype 2 since that was released in 2009. But that's not coming out until 2012 . What the heck happened between then and now to make a sequel?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Xtreme Guru
    I would suggest Prototype 2 since that was released in 2009. But that's not coming out until 2012 . What the heck happened between then and now to make a sequel?
    never really liked prototype, worst story line ever..

Another thing I find funny is AMD/Intel would snipe any of our Moms on a grocery run if it meant good quarterly results, and you are forever whining about what feser did?

Xtreme Guru
    Looks like also a new IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover will be released in about one month. Thought it was worth mentioning seeing how it appears to be PC-exclusive.
    Last edited by RPGWiZaRD; 02-24-2011 at 03:37 AM.
    Intel? Core i5-4670K @ 4.3 GHz | ASRock Extreme6 Z87 | G.Skill Sniper 2x8GB @ DDR4-1866 CL9 | Gigabyte GTX 970 OC Windforce 3x | Super Flower Titanium 1000W | ViewSonic VX2268wm 120Hz LCD | Phanteks PH-TC14PE | Logitech MX-518 | Win 7 x64 Professional | Samsung 850 EVO & 840 Pro SSDs

If all people would share opinions in an objective manner, the world would be a friendlier place

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast