Thread: Happy Birthday Judaeus (32)

Attack Dachshund

Happy Birthday Judaeus (32)

Copenhagen, teh capital village of the World. Hillerød, Malmö
    Happy Birthsday Judaeus, I'll catch up on you in 6 years....
    *Gape & Ponder*

(\_/) This is Bunny.
    (+.+) Bunny is dead.
    (^ ^) Copy and paste Bunny into your sig to create an army of BUNNY ZOMBIE MINIONS!!!

Xtreme Addict
    Thanks guys. I didn't think anyone would remember! I had Chinese for dinner the other night, and a friend gave me a game on steam. Assassin's Creed. I've been wanting to play that game for a loong time.
    This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions, twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Judaeus Apella View Post
    Thanks guys. I didn't think anyone would remember! I had Chinese for dinner the other night, and a friend gave me a game on steam. Assassin's Creed. I've been wanting to play that game for a loong time.
    Great game, you will prolly love it ...... congrats <3
    *Gape & Ponder*

(\_/) This is Bunny.
    (+.+) Bunny is dead.
    (^ ^) Copy and paste Bunny into your sig to create an army of BUNNY ZOMBIE MINIONS!!!

Xtreme Cruncher
    Happy B-Day Judaeus,oh to be so young

MY HEATWARE 76-0-0

Xtreme Addict
    Happy bday .

Xtreme Addict
    32 sucks dude, the age to be is in your 20's. There's been this idiotic stigma about older guys starting at 30 since the 70's, with younger girls under 30 and its starting to really piss me off.

Its like they all think if you're over 30, you're some disgusting perverted old man pedophile who's going to rape them in an alley, completely negating the fact that's not what a pedophile is (they attack children, not f@#$ing girls in their early 20's). Wtf is wrong with women these days? Are they high? Or stupid? No insult meant vohu manah, you seem like a nice person.... unless you think older guys are gross... then I hate you too.
    Last edited by Judaeus Apella; 02-19-2011 at 10:06 AM.
    This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions, twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace.

*SIGH* but older guys are gross ...my bf is 31 and he's with a dirty under 30 girl like me..... oh lord!
    *Gape & Ponder*

(\_/) This is Bunny.
    (+.+) Bunny is dead.

Xtreme Addict
    Why is that gross? I don't get it... anyway, good for you. Older guys are better lovers for a long list of reasons. People in their 20's don't believe me when I say that, but its so freakin true! Wiser, more experienced and mature, been around the block more, better... stamina and skills *nudge nudge wink wink*, more patient, better relationship skills, better at communication (but those two can vary), etc. Of course, if a woman is the manipulative type and wants a guy she can change and control, the younger ones are better for that. The older ones usually catch on quicker to that and won't fall for it as easily. Especially me. If a woman ever tries that with me, she'll find herself riding a taxi home very quick. Love me for the perverted old man I am, or go home.

Why is that gross? I don't get it... anyway, good for you. Older guys are better lovers for a long list of reasons. People in their 20's don't believe me when I say that, but its so freakin true! Wiser, more experienced and mature, been around the block more, better... stamina and skills *nudge nudge wink wink*, more patient, better relationship skills, better at communication (but those two can vary), etc. Of course, if a woman is the manipulative type and wants a guy she can change and control, the younger ones are better for that. The older ones usually catch on quicker to that and won't fall for it as easily. Especially me. If a woman ever tries that with me, she'll find herself riding a taxi home very quick. Love me for the perverted old man I am, or go home.
    I reaaally love you Judaeus Apella <3 ;P

I love you this much!

The part about the stamina is so true, my bf can run up the stairs while I have to crawl..
    I don't bother myself with younger guys, or guys at my own age, so I can't really tell, but girls below 30 are recomended ^^
    *Gape & Ponder*

(\_/) This is Bunny.
    (+.+) Bunny is dead.

Xtreme Addict
    I tried.... they all think I'm some gross old guy who stalks their profile. Wtf? I looked at this profile one time, once just once, and this chick messaged me and told me to cut it out on a friend networking site I don't frequent anymore. I told her off, asking her why the hell she would she make a profile if she doesn't want people reading it, and told her to f off. Then she responded with some pissy message and I blocked her. I don't understand it. I made a decent profile on okcupid, but no one talks to me.
    Last edited by Judaeus Apella; 02-20-2011 at 08:11 PM.

I tried.... they all think I'm some gross old guy who stalks their profile. Wtf? I looked at this profile one time, once just once, and this chick messaged me and told me to cut it out on a friend networking site I don't frequent anymore. I told her off, asking her why the hell she would she make a profile if she doesn't want people reading it, and told her to f off. Then she responded with some pissy message and I blocked her. I don't understand it. I made a decent profile on okcupid, but no one talks to me.
    You muffin, learn a little about women...... She was asking you to stalk her!
    *Gape & Ponder*

(\_/) This is Bunny.
    (+.+) Bunny is dead.

Banned
    if your ugly your ugly... woman go for attractive men, young and old...

if your having a problem, then its probably a long list of inadequacies thats holding you back...

i'm 32 and have a beautiful 22year old layed in my bed...

getting older doesnt matter, sitting on your arse getting fat does...

i've been boxing since i was 14 and will probably still have a sixpack into my forties....

train, look after yourself and youll attract women.... or dont....

oh yeah happy birthday....

Quote Originally Posted by purecain View Post
    if your ugly your ugly... woman go for attractive men, young and old...

if your having a problem, then its probably a long list of inadequacies thats holding you back...

i'm 32 and have a beautiful 22year old layed in my bed...

getting older doesnt matter, sitting on your arse getting fat does...

i've been boxing since i was 14 and will probably still have a sixpack into my forties....

train, look after yourself and youll attract women.... or dont....

oh yeah happy birthday....
    Judeus actually described this better than you. If a well trained body was so importent, then men such as Stephen Hawkings would die as virgins......

Older guys are more mature, better lovers, more experienced, wiser and better protectors than acne-faced younger guys.
    *Gape & Ponder*

(\_/) This is Bunny.
    (+.+) Bunny is dead.

Xtreme Addict
    Wow, I'm surprised this troll is still in the forums. I'm not unattractive (click on my name and look at my picture), I'm just looking for something meaningful which most women here don't want since most of the girls here are here temporarily for university colleges and trade schools, plus I'm picky and reclusive by nature, and Richmond is very well documented for its crappy selection of women in several magazines and newspapers. So far all the women I've talked to are either all conservative, slutty, have way too much baggage, not ready for a relationship, incredibly immature and annoying, or really really obese... but all the great ones I've met are all taken (usually a wedding ring).

Judging from the fact that you just walked in and insulted me, you don't strike me as a very good person. Insecure girls with a lot of baggage are easy catches for guys like that. I can't begin to tell you how many messed up girls I've seen with their arm around a total jerk. I'm nothing like that, and that makes it harder for me cause I have to find one of the few girls who's a real catch. Not just looking for beauty or just a great personality or just anything else. I'm looking for a girl who's really worth my time. You have to go through a lot of frogs... and that can take a long time, but I think its worth it. I'm actually fine alone... I'm just annoyed by how unrealistically picky and judgmental women are on every site I go to, and how my profile is constantly circled by huge obese women like hungry sharks, its creepy. I had no idea there were this many frogs.... I'm sure a few married people in this forum can relate to that. I've heard a lot of stories of people dating for half their life, going through hordes of frogs before finally finding someone, but it was worth it.
    Last edited by Judaeus Apella; 02-22-2011 at 03:49 PM.

Muffin, if you don't find a pretty girl to love, then a cat is fine too ^^
    *Gape & Ponder*

(\_/) This is Bunny.
    (+.+) Bunny is dead.

Xtreme Addict
    haha... you've been checking up on me. LOL I barely ever even go there anymore.

haha... you've been checking up on me. LOL I barely ever even go there anymore.
    lol sorry, I actually did it after you commented your own look, in the above post :P I didn'find any picture of you in your xs-profile, so I clicked some of the links you have there... this is how that kinky bondage :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: cought my eyes <3
    *Gape & Ponder*

(\_/) This is Bunny.
    (+.+) Bunny is dead.

Xtreme Addict
    That's Angel. haha

Angels are elevated demons :P
    *Gape & Ponder*

(\_/) This is Bunny.
    (+.+) Bunny is dead.