Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: The Human Centipepe, most disturbing movie subject of all time?

Banned
    sight? (sorry, bad english sometimes )

Xtreme Addict
    Hey, that's hitting below the belt! I fix all kinds of stuff that goes wrong with the three computers in this house. I just don't like buying stuff without being sure so I don't have to RMA something cause I made an assumption, and you know how much I hate software. I mean I REALLY HATE SOFTWARE. One day there will be no interface and software won't be a pain the a$$. You'll just think it and it'll do it... pretty much what every tech dreams about. That is the day I will be at peace.
    This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions, twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace.

Banned
    thats only half of it!

Xtreme Addict
    Last edited by Judaeus Apella; 03-17-2011 at 01:50 PM.
    This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions, twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace.

c[_]
    D4rkn3ss - more civility please.

All along the watchtower the watchmen watch the eternal return.

Banned
    got it, STEvil.

Judaeus, i was just pestering you, sorry.

Xtreme Addict
    It's okay... I guess.

Copenhagen, teh capital village of the World. Hillerød, Malmö
    boys ...srsly >_< drama?

What exactly is the difference between Fullmetal Alchemist and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood ? Seems to me it's the same story, just with few small changes..

Btw. unlike Naruto and Elfen Lied, the English dubbed Fullmetal Alchemist sucks. I will get the Japanese with English subtitles.
    *Gape & Ponder*

(\_/) This is Bunny.
    (+.+) Bunny is dead.
    (^ ^) Copy and paste Bunny into your sig to create an army of BUNNY ZOMBIE MINIONS!!!

Xtremeish
    The manga of Full Metal Alchemist was completed not too long ago. ^^

So in short, the first Anime ran past the manga writers and therefor created its own version of the history, which means the first part of it will be a copy of the manga, the rest is not. Brotherhood starts where the first one left off and completes it.
    Approximately though, as Brotherhood also does remake some scenes.

I don't think I have ever heard a English dub which has sounded better than the original Japanese.
    Aber ja, naturlich Hans nass ist, er steht unter einem Wasserfall - James May
    Hardware: Gigabyte GA-Z87M-D3H, Intel i5 4670k @ 4GHz, Crucial DDR3 BallistiX, Asus GTX 770 DirectCU II, Corsair HX 650W, Samsung 830 256GB, Silverstone Precision -|- Cooling: Noctua NH-C12P SE14

Quote Originally Posted by Kallenator View Post
    The manga of Full Metal Alchemist was completed not too long ago. ^^

So in short, the first Anime ran past the manga writers and therefor created its own version of the history, which means the first part of it will be a copy of the manga, the rest is not. Brotherhood starts where the first one left off and completes it.
    Approximately though, as Brotherhood also does remake some scenes.

I don't think I have ever heard a English dub which has sounded better than the original Japanese.
    Thank you, I was really confused about that....

To me Naruto was very good in English, and some of the voices were better than in the Japanese, so I preferred Naru in English. I haven't seen Elfen Lied in Japanese yet....
    *Gape & Ponder*

(\_/) This is Bunny.
    (+.+) Bunny is dead.
    (^ ^) Copy and paste Bunny into your sig to create an army of BUNNY ZOMBIE MINIONS!!!

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by bhavv View Post
    That's from the season premiere of South Park, I'm sure a few people have seen it

File Server:
    Super Micro X8DTi
    2x E5620 2.4Ghz Westmere
    12GB DDR3 ECC Registered
    50GB OCZ Vertex 2
    RocketRaid 3520
    6x 1.5TB RAID5
    Zotac GT 220
    Zippy 600W

3DMark05: 12308
    3DMark03: 25820

Xtreme Mentor
    Oh wow, killed by copyright claim

Fanboy of Good Products
    I watched this movie the other day and have to say every good movie needs a good bad guy. And this crazy german is awesome!
    Cruncher #1: EVGA Z68 FTW | i7-2600k @ 4.5 | 6GB Ram
    Cruncher #2: Supermicro Dual-Socket | 2 x 6-core Opterons | 4GB Ram
    Cruncher #3: 8-core Xserve 1,1

T400 for non-crunching

"But don't think you'll run me over - It's, ah, planting season here in Texas... and the farm is growing..." -Otis11 on crunching WCG

Xtreme Addict
    *stabs the thread repeatedly* Why won't it die!?! (I ran into the poster and couldn't help my self)

Quote Originally Posted by Judaeus Apella View Post
    *stabs the thread repeatedly* Why won't it die!?! (I ran into the poster and couldn't help my self)
    Your poster-post helped keeping this thread alive
    *Gape & Ponder*

(\_/) This is Bunny.
    (+.+) Bunny is dead.

Xtreme 3D Mark Team Staff
    if your in the mood for a messed up movie look up "Boxing Helena".

its hardly a gore movie - but the circumstances are way out there for sure.
    short version - guy falls in love with a girl - she cant stand him - he surgically removes her arms and legs, and keeps her prisoner, waiting for her to fall in love with him.

on the "Human Centipede" movie.
    the begining is just dumb, the middle and lead up were interesting, if kinda slow and poorly thought out.
    the ending was just crazy. I could not imagine a worse way to die - then that final scene, where the person in front is dead, the person in back is dead, and everyone else is dead, so your completly alone, and cant move, or do anything, except wait to die right there.
    thats what I took from the movie.
    not that it was good, or bad, but that I couldnt imagine a better definition of hell, then to be that person, in them final hours/days.

"The command and conquer model," said the EA CEO, "doesn't work. If you think you're going to buy a developer and put your name on the label... you're making a profound mistake."

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456