MMM
    X

    Subscribe to New Ads!

    Receive weekly ads in your inbox!



Page 79 of 91 FirstFirst ... 29697677787980818289 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 2257

Thread: MaximusIV-Extreme Thread

  1. #1951
    Xtreme X.I.P.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Montevideo - Uruguay
    Posts
    5,437
    guys will ask again

    what version of AI SUITE II are u using or where's the latest to download (i remember the one on ASUS its like old and new was posted here like 1.04 wich im using but has no digi/vrm on it)

    thanks
    Sergio
    Intel Core i9-7980XE@ 4.8GHz 18C/18TH (Direct Die Contact)
    ASRock X299 OC Formula
    ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D60G (4x8GB) DDR4-3800C17 B-Die
    1x Intel Optane SSD 905P 480GB
    4x HP EX950 NVMe 2TB on ASRock ULTRA M.2 CARD
    EVGA RTX 2080TI KINGPIN 2190/8000 Stock Cooling AIO 240
    SilverStone ST1500W-TI TITANIUM
    Alphacool Custom Water Cooling

  2. #1952
    Xtreme Cruncher
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    pacific NW usa
    Posts
    2,721
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_7 View Post
    have you found a cheap mive , can you , let me know i need a second one and hard to find
    oh no i meant cheaper than the Z68 MIVE at the Egg
    _________________________________________________
    ............................ImAcOmPuTeRsPoNgE............................
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    MY HEATWARE 76-0-0

  3. #1953
    Xtreme Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    310
    Quote Originally Posted by andressergio View Post
    guys will ask again

    what version of AI SUITE II are u using or where's the latest to download (i remember the one on ASUS its like old and new was posted here like 1.04 wich im using but has no digi/vrm on it)

    thanks
    Sergio
    i am on vers. 10203. if i remember correct i got it from the asus site
    1st: i7 2600K@4,6Ghz@1,28 Vcore || Asus MIVE Rev.3 || Bios 3208 || 2 x 4096 MB Corsair Vengeance || Asus GTX 580 CU II || WC with Koolance-370 || EK-VGA Supreme HF || Mora3 Pro

    2nd: i7 2600K@4,6Ghz@1,32 Vcore || Asus MIVE-Gene Z68 || EVGA GTX 280 || 2 x 4096 MB ADATA XPG G Series v2.0 || WC with - EK-Supreme HF Full Nickel || VGA HK || Mora2 Pro

    5,0 Ghz LinX_Stable_Club

  4. #1954
    Xtreme X.I.P.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Montevideo - Uruguay
    Posts
    5,437
    Quote Originally Posted by Sauron_Vie View Post
    i am on vers. 10203. if i remember correct i got it from the asus site
    hey firend how's all ?

    thanks im on that 1.04 posted here but weird theres no update yet

    hope we catch on msn soon

    cheers
    Sergio
    Intel Core i9-7980XE@ 4.8GHz 18C/18TH (Direct Die Contact)
    ASRock X299 OC Formula
    ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D60G (4x8GB) DDR4-3800C17 B-Die
    1x Intel Optane SSD 905P 480GB
    4x HP EX950 NVMe 2TB on ASRock ULTRA M.2 CARD
    EVGA RTX 2080TI KINGPIN 2190/8000 Stock Cooling AIO 240
    SilverStone ST1500W-TI TITANIUM
    Alphacool Custom Water Cooling

  5. #1955
    Xtreme Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    310
    everthing´s ok buddy, just a little stressed

    recignized that 1.04 got no digi/vrm, that´s why i am still @1.02.

    will look @ you @msn soon


    cheeeers mate
    1st: i7 2600K@4,6Ghz@1,28 Vcore || Asus MIVE Rev.3 || Bios 3208 || 2 x 4096 MB Corsair Vengeance || Asus GTX 580 CU II || WC with Koolance-370 || EK-VGA Supreme HF || Mora3 Pro

    2nd: i7 2600K@4,6Ghz@1,32 Vcore || Asus MIVE-Gene Z68 || EVGA GTX 280 || 2 x 4096 MB ADATA XPG G Series v2.0 || WC with - EK-Supreme HF Full Nickel || VGA HK || Mora2 Pro

    5,0 Ghz LinX_Stable_Club

  6. #1956
    Dave's Mentor!
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    montreal
    Posts
    5,217
    Quote Originally Posted by radaja View Post
    oh no i meant cheaper than the Z68 MIVE at the Egg
    you can have mine i bought it cheap

    maximus IV extreme gtx580
    gigabut p67-ud7
    p67 sabertooth
    2500k+2600k
    antec 1200watt
    EVGA classified 760
    920 Batch# 3849B018 4.985ghz@1.52v gtx285 ftw sli
    OCZ3RPR1866LV6GK hypers
    dfi ut p35 rampage extreme
    gigabut p35c-ds3r bios suks
    gigabut x38-d6q dead thank god
    ballistix 8500 1240mhz@2.02v

  7. #1957
    Xtreme Addict
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,383
    I used the bios flash back, now Im back on 2105. After trying the flaky bios posted on the lsat page, I have been unable to change the CPU multiplier on any bios. Any suggestions on what is causing this?

  8. #1958
    Xtreme X.I.P.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Montevideo - Uruguay
    Posts
    5,437
    Quote Originally Posted by OC Nub View Post
    I used the bios flash back, now Im back on 2105. After trying the flaky bios posted on the lsat page, I have been unable to change the CPU multiplier on any bios. Any suggestions on what is causing this?
    get on msn
    Intel Core i9-7980XE@ 4.8GHz 18C/18TH (Direct Die Contact)
    ASRock X299 OC Formula
    ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D60G (4x8GB) DDR4-3800C17 B-Die
    1x Intel Optane SSD 905P 480GB
    4x HP EX950 NVMe 2TB on ASRock ULTRA M.2 CARD
    EVGA RTX 2080TI KINGPIN 2190/8000 Stock Cooling AIO 240
    SilverStone ST1500W-TI TITANIUM
    Alphacool Custom Water Cooling

  9. #1959
    Xtreme Addict
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,383
    Quote Originally Posted by radaja View Post
    oh no i meant cheaper than the Z68 MIVE at the Egg
    mwave has open box or refurb for 179.00. Came with everything, like new.

  10. #1960
    Xtreme Addict
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sydney , Australia
    Posts
    1,604
    Got a link?

    Bencher/Gamer(1) 4930K - Asus R4E - 2x R9 290x - G.skill Pi 2200c7 or Team 2400LV 4x4GB - EK Supreme HF - SR1-420 - Qnix 2560x1440
    Netbox AMD 5600K - Gigabyte mitx - Aten DVI/USB/120Hz KVM
    PB 1xTitan=16453(3D11), 1xGTX680=13343(3D11), 1x GTX580=8733(3D11)38000(3D06) 1x7970=12059(3D11)40000(vantage)395k(AM3) Folding for team 24

    AUSTRALIAN DRAG RACING http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFsbfEIy3Yw

  11. #1961
    Xtreme Memory Hoarder
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,601
    geeks has it for $159.99 refurbished as well, so plenty of choices radaja.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hondacity View Post
    gskillllin it!

  12. #1962
    Xtreme X.I.P.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Montevideo - Uruguay
    Posts
    5,437
    Quote Originally Posted by l0ud_sil3nc3 View Post
    geeks has it for $159.99 refurbished as well, so plenty of choices radaja.
    i think i will move to US SOON lol
    Intel Core i9-7980XE@ 4.8GHz 18C/18TH (Direct Die Contact)
    ASRock X299 OC Formula
    ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D60G (4x8GB) DDR4-3800C17 B-Die
    1x Intel Optane SSD 905P 480GB
    4x HP EX950 NVMe 2TB on ASRock ULTRA M.2 CARD
    EVGA RTX 2080TI KINGPIN 2190/8000 Stock Cooling AIO 240
    SilverStone ST1500W-TI TITANIUM
    Alphacool Custom Water Cooling

  13. #1963
    Xtreme Addict
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sydney , Australia
    Posts
    1,604
    Quote Originally Posted by l0ud_sil3nc3 View Post
    geeks has it for $159.99 refurbished as well, so plenty of choices radaja.
    link, link , link ..... please

    Bencher/Gamer(1) 4930K - Asus R4E - 2x R9 290x - G.skill Pi 2200c7 or Team 2400LV 4x4GB - EK Supreme HF - SR1-420 - Qnix 2560x1440
    Netbox AMD 5600K - Gigabyte mitx - Aten DVI/USB/120Hz KVM
    PB 1xTitan=16453(3D11), 1xGTX680=13343(3D11), 1x GTX580=8733(3D11)38000(3D06) 1x7970=12059(3D11)40000(vantage)395k(AM3) Folding for team 24

    AUSTRALIAN DRAG RACING http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFsbfEIy3Yw

  14. #1964
    Xtreme Memory Hoarder
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,601
    Quote Originally Posted by andressergio View Post
    i think i will move to US SOON lol
    Quote Originally Posted by aussie-revhead View Post
    link, link , link ..... please

    http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?inv...X-PB-R&cat=MBB

    it just went out of stock

    still mwave for $20 more is still a great deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hondacity View Post
    gskillllin it!

  15. #1965
    Dave's Mentor!
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    montreal
    Posts
    5,217
    Quote Originally Posted by l0ud_sil3nc3 View Post
    http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?inv...X-PB-R&cat=MBB

    it just went out of stock

    still mwave for $20 more is still a great deal.
    even @ 200 its a great price lol
    i was happy when i got it for 260$

    maximus IV extreme gtx580
    gigabut p67-ud7
    p67 sabertooth
    2500k+2600k
    antec 1200watt
    EVGA classified 760
    920 Batch# 3849B018 4.985ghz@1.52v gtx285 ftw sli
    OCZ3RPR1866LV6GK hypers
    dfi ut p35 rampage extreme
    gigabut p35c-ds3r bios suks
    gigabut x38-d6q dead thank god
    ballistix 8500 1240mhz@2.02v

  16. #1966
    Xtreme Cruncher
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    pacific NW usa
    Posts
    2,721
    Quote Originally Posted by zsamz_ View Post
    you can have mine i bought it cheap
    yes,and thank you
    _________________________________________________
    ............................ImAcOmPuTeRsPoNgE............................
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    MY HEATWARE 76-0-0

  17. #1967
    Xtreme Memory Hoarder
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,601
    Quote Originally Posted by zsamz_ View Post
    even @ 200 its a great price lol
    i was happy when i got it for 260$
    I paid full retail at launch and I still think it is one of the best boards I have owned to date.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hondacity View Post
    gskillllin it!

  18. #1968
    Xtreme Addict
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,383
    Quote Originally Posted by l0ud_sil3nc3 View Post
    I tried to flash to this bios a few days ago, something went wrong. I got 00 post code and board wouldnt boot. So I switched bios chips and tried flashing the other bios, the flash took, but I was unable to change the CPU multi. I used the rog connect and flash back to 2105 bios on one chip, the 140x (cant remember) on the other bios chip. I have been unable to change the CPU multiplier even after flashing back to older bios that had been working fine. Spent several hours trying but with no luck. Any suggestions on what the problem may be?

  19. #1969
    Xtreme Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    544
    no ? whit new bios I can use all x56 an blck is 53x103.9 max on watercooling
    bios 2105 max blck 102

  20. #1970
    Xtreme Memory Hoarder
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,601
    Quote Originally Posted by OC Nub View Post
    I tried to flash to this bios a few days ago, something went wrong. I got 00 post code and board wouldnt boot. So I switched bios chips and tried flashing the other bios, the flash took, but I was unable to change the CPU multi. I used the rog connect and flash back to 2105 bios on one chip, the 140x (cant remember) on the other bios chip. I have been unable to change the CPU multiplier even after flashing back to older bios that had been working fine. Spent several hours trying but with no luck. Any suggestions on what the problem may be?
    honestly I don't have a cpu to test it with so I just dl and it posted the link here, I should have a 2500k here Tuesday to test with and I will let you know.

    It is weird that Martin has positive things to say, but I think he might be the only one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hondacity View Post
    gskillllin it!

  21. #1971
    Xtreme Addict
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,383
    Anressergio and I have been messing with this trying to get somethingto work, but so far nothing is helping.

    I lost some settings, even after reflashing several times. Either something simple I am missing, or the bad flash from a few days ago totally fooked the board .



    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

  22. #1972
    Xtreme X.I.P.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Montevideo - Uruguay
    Posts
    5,437
    Quote Originally Posted by l0ud_sil3nc3 View Post
    honestly I don't have a cpu to test it with so I just dl and it posted the link here, I should have a 2500k here Tuesday to test with and I will let you know.

    It is weird that Martin has positive things to say, but I think he might be the only one.
    i have problems also with 3202 and have to go to 2105 then to 2302 i was lucky to do it but not OC nub im trying my best to help but seems that bios stays the same
    Intel Core i9-7980XE@ 4.8GHz 18C/18TH (Direct Die Contact)
    ASRock X299 OC Formula
    ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D60G (4x8GB) DDR4-3800C17 B-Die
    1x Intel Optane SSD 905P 480GB
    4x HP EX950 NVMe 2TB on ASRock ULTRA M.2 CARD
    EVGA RTX 2080TI KINGPIN 2190/8000 Stock Cooling AIO 240
    SilverStone ST1500W-TI TITANIUM
    Alphacool Custom Water Cooling

  23. #1973
    Xtreme Memory Hoarder
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,601
    Quote Originally Posted by OC Nub View Post
    Anressergio and I have been messing with this trying to get somethingto work, but so far nothing is helping.

    I lost some settings, even after reflashing several times. Either something simple I am missing, or the bad flash from a few days ago totally fooked the board .



    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    oh man that's really bad looking

    so it fails to flash to any other bios, i.e. you are stuck on 3202?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hondacity View Post
    gskillllin it!

  24. #1974
    Xtreme X.I.P.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Montevideo - Uruguay
    Posts
    5,437
    Quote Originally Posted by l0ud_sil3nc3 View Post
    oh man that's really bad looking

    so it fails to flash to any other bios, i.e. you are stuck on 3202?
    Hey mate seems that some part of the bios flashes but others not we are trying to flash with dos lets see how it goes
    Intel Core i9-7980XE@ 4.8GHz 18C/18TH (Direct Die Contact)
    ASRock X299 OC Formula
    ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D60G (4x8GB) DDR4-3800C17 B-Die
    1x Intel Optane SSD 905P 480GB
    4x HP EX950 NVMe 2TB on ASRock ULTRA M.2 CARD
    EVGA RTX 2080TI KINGPIN 2190/8000 Stock Cooling AIO 240
    SilverStone ST1500W-TI TITANIUM
    Alphacool Custom Water Cooling

  25. #1975
    Xtreme Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    177
    Quote Originally Posted by OC Nub View Post
    I lost some settings, even after reflashing several times.
    What does MSR 0xCE read (can be got from cpu-z dump) and what does BIOS setup show the ME version as?

Page 79 of 91 FirstFirst ... 29697677787980818289 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •