Page 14 of 48 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW: aquaero 5 series

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquatuning View Post
    You are correct in thinking that Aquacomputer is a different company to us (Aquatuning) the reson that your order was not dispatched on the 14th is simple.

Aquacomputer had not released any stock.

Now we have seen some stock come in pre-order will start shipping.
    I placed my order, hope I get one.
    PC Specifications

CPU - i7 920 D0 4.2 GHz 24/7 RAM - OCZ Animal 6GB PC 1600 Motherboard - EVGA Classified 760 Videocard - EVGA GTX 580 (Vanilla) 972MHz Core Tower - Obsidian 800D PSU - Corsair AX850

Cooling Specifications

Radiators - TFC X-Changer 360, EK 140 Video Card - EK FC580+ (R2) CPU - Apogee XT R2 Motherboard - EK-FB EVGA X58 Pumps - Swiftech MCP655-B X 2 Reservoir - Koolance (RP-452x2) Fan Controller - Aquaero Pro Liquid Cooled.

Member of 4.5GHz Linx Club

Aqua Computer Rep
    @YoooH: not quite sure if I got your question right. The additional plates are exactly the same to the ones that already come with the block - so no difference here. If you mean the RAM module itself I can not tell you any numbers since this is so much different from module to module.

@eKirts: you will have to ask them yourself. I can not comment on such things.
    Got a question or having a problem with your Aqua Computer product?
    Contact us via PM or E-Mail.

How are the XT orders coming up? I ordered mine in the beginning of march...

Thanks for answering everybody so quickly Shoggy

Aqua Computer Rep
    I would say XT and PRO is pretty even now. We shipped a lot of XT devices today.

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoggy View Post

@eKirts: you will have to ask them yourself. I can not comment on such things.
    too bad, I left them an email but maybe it hasn't been seen yet

Not even if their stock has been shipped to them?

the waiting game continues...

Anyway thanks for your time....
    Last edited by eKirts; 04-30-2011 at 07:08 AM.
    i7 920 D0 @ 4.01ghz 1.25v
    Rampage III Extreme
    24gb Corsair Vengeance @ 1600mhz 8-8-8-24-1T
    eVGA GTX 1070 Founders Edition
    Silverstone 1000w
    Corsair 800D
    Liquid Cooled - CPU/MB - EKWB Supreme HF/Full Cover MBWB, Iandh 225 res, D5 w/XTOP rev. 2, Feser x-changer 360, Bitspower fittings

Any updates on the software progress Shoggy?

Aqua Computer Rep
    Programmer thinks mid May.

I am Xtreme

Poweradjust II Assembly

Shoggy .... maybe you can help me here. I received my 3 Poweradjust II's and the face plate. In attempting to mount them I ran into a problem. Namely I couldn't figure out how. I know, sounds dumb. Anyways, in the picture I show the side plate (for drive bay mounting, between the face plate and the Poweradjust II. As you can see, on both sides, this places the Poweradjust II's at an angle and overtightening could torque the PCS. Also, this makes the little flat head screw barley engage the standoff it threads in to. Finally, it pulls the light pipe farther away from the front plate. Am I missing something? I would think you would simply enclose a couple more standoff at are shortened, by the thickness of the side plate, and also a couple of longer flat head screws for more thread engagement.

Thanks,
    John
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0243.jpg 
Views:	1560 
Size:	195.4 KB 
ID:	114130  
    Last edited by jcrouse; 05-02-2011 at 05:14 PM.

I am Xtreme
    Shoggy .... sort for yet another post, but on the AE5, I installed the waterblock and both the screws that came with the default heatsink and with the waterblock (they are all plastic) bottom out in the waterblock before tightening. I really didn't expect this. Thoughts? Also, the waterblock "rocks around" a little on the chips. I would have thought there would have been a little more support points in the design. I'm afraid that any torque what-so-ever on the fittings on the waterblock will make the seating bad between the waterblock and the chips.

Thanks,
    John

Visitor
    jcrouse, you need spacers for the bay mount. If you look at the product photos you can see they use nylon washers.
    Last edited by cx-ray; 05-02-2011 at 10:44 PM.

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by cx-ray View Post
    jcrouse, you need spacers for the bay mount. If you look at the product photos you can see they use nylon washers.
    Got a link ?

Thanks,
    John

Aqua Computer Rep
    The front cover comes with 16 M3 washers. You have to place them here:

On the outer left and right you won't need them! This way the controllers are aligned to the front cover correctly

Xtreme Member
    Finally a North American distributor.........

Looks like performance PCs now has the Pro model in stock

http://www.performance-pcs.com/catal...ducts_id=30623

Sidewinder is shooting for two weeks until they have the XT in stock... according to Gary

Last edited by eKirts; 05-03-2011 at 10:17 AM.
    i7 920 D0 @ 4.01ghz 1.25v
    Rampage III Extreme
    24gb Corsair Vengeance @ 1600mhz 8-8-8-24-1T
    eVGA GTX 1070 Founders Edition
    Silverstone 1000w
    Corsair 800D
    Liquid Cooled - CPU/MB - EKWB Supreme HF/Full Cover MBWB, Iandh 225 res, D5 w/XTOP rev. 2, Feser x-changer 360, Bitspower fittings

@ Shoggy

What with IR Booster?
    Some way to extend area of IR keyboard?
    Thinking of XT version but my Aquaero will be hide behind case door and if there is no way to keep keyboard working I will choose PRO version..

Xtreme Member

Sidewinder - Aquaero 5 (Coming soon)

I know lots of people were looking out for availability via Sidewinder.com, Sidewinder should (as per info on their site) get the Aquaero 5 in stock during the month of May, imo the prices are pretty competitive.

XT - http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/aq4usbfawhwi.html - US$190.00
    PRO - http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/aq4usbpufanc.html - US$140.00

Due to my scheduling needs (needed it for May 16th) I purchased via Aquatuning.us, Delivery was fast, receipt within 2 days.

I purchased a Pro + Power Adjust 2 + Black Faceplate + Heat Sink. I hope I didn't have to purchase a separate cable to connect the Power Adjust 2 to the Pro...
    Last edited by Paradoxxx; 05-07-2011 at 07:43 PM.
    PC Specifications

CPU - i7 920 D0 4.2 GHz 24/7 RAM - OCZ Animal 6GB PC 1600 Motherboard - EVGA Classified 760 Videocard - EVGA GTX 580 (Vanilla) 972MHz Core Tower - Obsidian 800D PSU - Corsair AX850

Cooling Specifications

Radiators - TFC X-Changer 360, EK 140 Video Card - EK FC580+ (R2) CPU - Apogee XT R2 Motherboard - EK-FB EVGA X58 Pumps - Swiftech MCP655-B X 2 Reservoir - Koolance (RP-452x2) Fan Controller - Aquaero Pro Liquid Cooled.

Member of 4.5GHz Linx Club

Ω
    If I have (2) PowerAdjust 2 where do I plug the second one into the AE5 XT? According the the manual, the PA2 can only plug into the Aquabus 2 channel "high" which there is only 1, the other is low.

Is there a way to daisy chain the PA2 together?

Also, WTB PA2 manual in english please.
    Last edited by ohms; 05-07-2011 at 08:15 PM.
    Ω Raven Build Blog

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson
    " Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges" - In times of war, the law falls silent.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradoxxx View Post
    I know lots of people were looking out for availability via Sidewinder.com, Sidewinder should (as per info on their site) get the Aquaero 5 in stock during the month of May, imo the prices are pretty competitive.

XT - http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/aq4usbfawhwi.html - US$190.00
    PRO - http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/aq4usbpufanc.html - US$140.00

Due to my scheduling needs (needed it for May 16th) I purchased via Aquatuning.us, Delivery was fast, receipt within 2 days.

I purchased a Pro + Power Adjust 2 + Black Faceplate + Heat Sink. I hope I didn't have to purchase a separate cable to connect the Power Adjust 2 to the Pro...
    Decent pricing there, up north the local guy wants +$40 to those prices.

Aqua Computer Rep
    @pociej: th IR-Booster will be available later. It only transmits data so i can not be used as receiver. The only way to extend the range of the keyboard would be to relocate the IR sensor of the aquaero to another place. It is only soldered with three points to the board and can be accessed easily.

@ohms: the poweradjust has two aquabus connectors so you can connect the second controller to the first one. Before you connect them to the aquaero you must change the aquabus of ID of one controller. To do so connect one of them via USB, run the current aquasuite and change the ID from 50 to 51 for example. Save the settings into the device. This step is necessary because otherwise the aquaero will not be able to differ between both controllers.

Ω
    @ohms: the poweradjust has two aquabus connectors so you can connect the second controller to the first one. Before you connect them to the aquaero you must change the aquabus of ID of one controller. To do so connect one of them via USB, run the current aquasuite and change the ID from 50 to 51 for example. Save the settings into the device. This step is necessary because otherwise the aquaero will not be able to differ between both controllers.
    OK, I will try this once I start my build. Thanks for the speedy response Shoggy!
    Ω Raven Build Blog

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

Xtreme Batrachian
    Quote Originally Posted by ohms View Post
    If I have (2) PowerAdjust 2 where do I plug the second one into the AE5 XT? According the the manual, the PA2 can only plug into the Aquabus 2 channel "high" which there is only 1, the other is low.

Is there a way to daisy chain the PA2 together?

Also, WTB PA2 manual in english please.
    The PA2 has two Aquabus headers, so you can link PA2 to PA2 to AE5
    Quote Originally Posted by fart_plume View Post
    First loops are like first sex, all hands and thumbs till you figure out what goes where, then it's what ever works best for you.

Ω
    Quote Originally Posted by MrToad View Post
    The PA2 has two Aquabus headers, so you can link PA2 to PA2 to AE5
    Thanks, I need an english manual for the PA2!
    Ω Raven Build Blog

Before you connect them to the aquaero you must change the aquabus of ID of one controller. To do so connect one of them via USB, run the current aquasuite and change the ID from 50 to 51 for example. Save the settings into the device. This step is necessary because otherwise the aquaero will not be able to differ between both controllers.
    Shoggy, does the AE5 have a similar device ID on it? If so can you distinguish between multiple AE5's via AquaSuite based on the AE5 device ID as well?

Shoggy- I got the optional heatsink with the Pro version, I was wondering if i could use metal screws instead of the stock ones that came with the heat sink, Will metal ones affect the AE5?

Xtreme Mentor
    Sidewinder has them listed now.
    CPUID http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=484051
    http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=484051
    http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=554982
    New DO Stepping http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=555012
    4.8Ghz - http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=794165

Desk Build
    FX8120 @ 4.6Ghz 24/7 / Asus Crosshair V /HD7970/ 8Gb (4x2Gb) Gskill 2133Mhz / Intel 320 160Gb OS Drive, WD 256GB Game Storage

W/C System
    (CPU) Swiftech HD (GPU) EK HD7970 with backplate (RAM) MIPS Ram block (Rad/Pump) 3 x Thermochill 120.3 triple rads and Dual MCP355's with Heatkiller dual top and Cyberdruid Prism res / B*P/Koolance Compression Fittings and Quick Disconnects.

Aqua Computer Rep
    @ximius: you can use more than one aquaero with the aquasuite. The software differs between them by their serial numbers.

@kdmaka: it is possible but be careful because you can get a much higher pressure with them where the plastic screws would slip in the thread.

Page 14 of 48 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast