Page 26 of 48 FirstFirst ... 162324252627282936 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW: aquaero 5 series

Silent User
    Hi Shoggy
    Running an Aquaero 5 pro with the passive sink, how much maximum current each channel will be able to deliver (compared to 1,65A using the waterblock)?
    And what about the maximum combined current (compared to 5A using the waterblock)?

About the passive sink, I saw that there is a new version which costs approx 1$-1,5$ more than the previous one: are there many benefits from older one, temp wise?

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by z3d. View Post
    Hi Shoggy
    Running an Aquaero 5 pro with the passive sink, how much maximum current each channel will be able to deliver (compared to 1,65A using the waterblock)?
    And what about the maximum combined current (compared to 5A using the waterblock)?

About the passive sink, I saw that there is a new version which costs approx 1$-1,5$ more than the previous one: are there many benefits from older one, temp wise?
    Its not the current at maximum voltage you have to worry about, 1.65A is not a problem for the upgraded aluminium heatsink for devices at full voltage. The problem is when you reduce the voltage.
    What devices do you plan to run and at what voltage really determines what you can run. I have seen people with 6 scythe 1850 fans and a 355 pump with no problem on the upgraded heatsink. Where as the basic heatsink will be lucky to do more than 2 of these fans per channel at 50%.

Tell us what devices your thinking and we can give you a more useful answer. BTW 5Amp is the max across all channels not a single channel. 1.65A is the max for any single channel regardless of what heatsink you have. It also depends on airflow. Even a small amount of airflow can make a difference to the max temp of the voltage regulators with the passive heatsink when its under load. The waterblock seems to be able to cope with 80% of the rated output across 4 channels at 50% voltage.

ie waterblock about 3.2A current draw across 4 channels at 6v. I imagine the upgraded passive heat sink would be in the order of 60-70% of this with a little bit of air flow.
    This works out to about 2-2.3A at 6v. (about 4-5A at 12V) So in reality you can run about 1Amp of devices at 6V as a very rough guestimate.

Remember the higher the amperage for the device and the lower the voltage the more work the heatsink has to do to remove the heat.

I have 2 x 1.7A D5s and 1A of fans (max current at 12v) on the A5 with waterblock and only 10c temp of margin till overload when running at 50%. (running at 85c, overload is 95c)
    In testing i did, just 1 extra .370mA fan is enough to push my water cooled A5 to overload when everything is at 6V.
    Last edited by Phatboy69; 07-07-2011 at 10:50 PM.

I am Intel of Borg. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Borg Homeworld - Blog
    i7 3930k @ 5Ghz AC Kryos Silver - Asus Rampage IV Extreme - 4 way SLI 3GB GTX 580-UD @ 1000/2200 - 16GB Corsair GT DDR3-2000 RAM - 4 x GTX 360 rads w/ 24 x CM push-pull fans & shrouds - Aquaero 5 XT controller, 6 PA2 Ultras - 2 Flow meters - 2 x Enermax 1500W PSU - MM Extended Ascension Horizon XL-ATX Case - 2 x Koolance 452x2 Res and 4 x D5 pumps - 3 x 24" Acer H243H Surround LCD

Silent User
    Quote Originally Posted by Phatboy69 View Post
    Its not the current at maximum voltage you have to worry about, 1.65A is not a problem for the upgraded aluminium heatsink for devices at full voltage. The problem is when you reduce the voltage.
    What devices do you plan to run and at what voltage really determines what you can run. I have seen people with 6 scythe 1850 fans and a 355 pump with no problem on the upgraded heatsink. Where as the basic heatsink will be lucky to do more than 2 of these fans per channel at 50%.

Tell us what devices your thinking and we can give you a more useful answer. BTW 5Amp is the max across all channels not a single channel. 1.65A is the max for any single channel regardless of what heatsink you have. It also depends on airflow. Even a small amount of airflow can make a difference to the max temp of the voltage regulators with the passive heatsink when its under load. The waterblock seems to be able to cope with 80% of the rated output across 4 channels at 50% voltage.

ie waterblock about 3.2A current draw across 4 channels at 6v. I imagine the upgraded passive heat sink would be in the order of 60-70% of this with a little bit of air flow.
    This works out to about 2-2.3A at 6v. (about 4-5A at 12V) So in reality you can run about 1Amp of devices at 6V as a very rough guestimate.

Remember the higher the amperage for the device and the lower the voltage the more work the heatsink has to do to remove the heat.

I have 2 x 1.7A D5s and 1A of fans (max current at 12v) on the A5 with waterblock and only 10c temp of margin till overload when running at 50%. (running at 85c, overload is 95c)
    In testing i did, just 1 extra .370mA fan is enough to push my water cooled A5 to overload when everything is at 6V.
    Hello and thanks for the reply Phatboy!

Well, with that aquaero I'm going to control 6 fan (Scythe SlipStream 1200rpm) that should need around 0,27A ea at 1200rpm, but I will also use them at 600rpm (but only three instead of six); plus I will control my Laing DCC-1RT pump at 12V and at around 7V, a flowmeter (probably from Aquacomputer) and some temperature probes: do you think the new revision of the passive heatsink will be able to manage a setup like that?

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Check my post:
    http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...-series/page25

with the stock sink I could run 2-1-2-1 fans but with active air on it I could run 7 (!) fans on one channel (all @ 5v)

now with active cooling i run 2-3-3-4 fans

dopax
    Greetings to all:

It is my intention to mount 2 loops .

One with :
    CPU block ( Swiftech Apogee XT Extreme Performance )
    MB blocks ( NB , SB and mosfets from EK for Asus Rampage Extreme 2 )
    XSPC 480 Rad + ( 4x Gentle Typhoon 1450 fans )

And the other :
    GPU block ( EK FC580+)
    RAM blocks for 6 Dimm´s (6x2 GB) Corsair XMS3 1600 Mhz CL7 1,65 v ( 2x Aquacomputer Ramplex RAM Copper Edition )
    XSPC 480 Rad + ( 4x Gentle Typhoon 1450 fans )

I will use 2 pumps ( Laing DDC 1 Plus with XSPC tops or Swiftech MCP 35X , ¿ Which option you think best ? ) , and my intention is to controll and monitor them with my Aquaero 5 XT , in addition to other things and parameters such as control groups of Rad´s fans ( 2 groups of 4x GT´s 120 mm ) , case fans ( 2x SilentWings USC 140 mm ) , flow and temperature of the water and also the possibility of shutdown of the PC in certain cases ( pumps and ventilation failures by example ) and i want to be sure to acquire the add-ons of the Aquaero 5 that i may be required .

My first idea is this ( correct me if i was missing something, or if i can spare ) :

3 x Poweradjust 2 Ultra ( Here it would be the best place to connect the pumps ¿ correct ? )
    Aqua-Computer Aquaero 5 3-pin Relaisuitgangsconnector
    Aqua-Computer Aquaero Power Connect - 24 pin ATX standby power / ATX break
    2 x Aqua-Computer Poweradjust/Aquaero Aansluitkabel voor DDC Pompen
    Sensor Kabel voor (electronic) Flow Meters

¿ Will be necessary WC Block for Aquaero 5 ? , mine comes with this heatsink
    http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_...oducts_id=2692

With regard to the flow meter I´ve doubts between choosing this http://www.highflow.nl/aansluitingen...-4-5-6mm-.html or this http://www.highflow.nl/aansluitingen...igh-flow-.html . ¿ How many for each loop would you suggest ? ¿ In that position of the loop would be best ?

With regard to the temperature sensors I will use these http://www.highflow.nl/aansluitingen...x-g1-4-od.html and/or http://www.highflow.nl/aansluitingen...x-g1-4-id.html and again, the same questions , ¿ How many for each loop would you suggest ? ¿ In that position of the loop would be best ?

¿ Is all correct ? ¿ Any suggestion ?

Thank you in advance and sorry my bad english

dopax
    Greetings:

We are going to see if i can clarify a little of my previous post :

The Swiftech MCP 35X pump has a 4 Pin connector for PWM control , this means that I can connect to the PWM of the Aquaero , but I don´t know if it really would be more interesting the Laing DDC 1 Plus with XSPC tops connected to the poweradjust ¿ what do you think about this ?

About the parameters specified in the previous post that wanted to control , will add level of the liquid controlled by http://www.highflow.nl/aansluitingen...au-meter-.html , with what i assume i need this http://www.highflow.nl/aansluitingen...tubemeter.html ¿ is correct ?

Not need 2 x Aqua-Computer Poweradjust/Aquaero Aansluitkabel voor DDC Pompen , since come along with the Poweradjust .

In regard to the flow meter, I would imagine that, as i intend to use tube of 1/2 , the most advisable would be the high flow version ; by example , one by each loop before rads ¿ What do you think ?

And about temperature, I would imagine that the water will take this from block warmer ¿ no ? , Let's say that with one for each loop would be sufficient , by example , after CPU and GPU ¿ is correct ?
    With respect to the rest of temperatures ( CPU , GPU , etc... ) I´ll reflect from Open Hardware Monitor through sensors virtual software .

Thanks
    Last edited by dopax; 07-11-2011 at 01:45 AM.

Xtreme Member

Fans power limit

Hi Phatboy69, Byter and AQ5 users

Can you help me estimate the # of fan i can attach to my AQ5

Setup - EVGA Classy2 - i7 960X ES 3.06G - GTX580 SLI - DDR3 2000 ..etc

Aquaero -- 8pcs mini heatsink attached
    DSC00019.JPG

PUMP --I have dual MCP35X power by PSU but PWM signal to the aquaero PWM channel. So now only CH1 CH2 Ch3 left

Fans

Enermax Cluster 1200rpm ( Most likely i will keep them at 700rpm )
    22_enerever_res_big.png

AIR IN
    Case Fans - 120mm x 7
    RAD 120.3 - 120mm x 6

AIR OUT
    Case Fans - 80mm x 3
    MORA3 120.9 - 120mm x18

IF the 3 fan channel can't support all these fans, which will be the best below..
    1) Waterblock
    2) Extra aquaero LT
    3) Add PA2's
    4) Its overkill on Fans...no need Push/Pull...take out 12 fans...

TKSSS
    Last edited by QuadSLI; 07-12-2011 at 06:04 AM.
    FS: MM UFO Horizon Black + Clear Side/Top

Xtreme Enthusiast
    you are limited to 1.65A per channel, and 5A total.
    so your enermax @ max rpm is pulling 0.166A(2W / 12V = 0.166A), if temp is no problem you can use 10(!?!) fans @ 12v for each channel, 10x0.166=1.66A

What you should do is, install a water block or active cooling on the VRs and then start connecting fans @ 5V, check the temp and the total A(per channel), then check the total A(per channel) @ 12V - should be 0.166x number of fans.

I think you will be able to connect all your 120mm fans with good cooling on the VRs.

good luck !
    Last edited by The Byter; 07-13-2011 at 12:33 AM.

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Byter View Post
    you are limited to 1.65A per channel, and 5A total.
    so your enermax @ max rpm is pulling 0.166A(2W / 12V = 0.166A), if temp is no problem you can use 10(!?!) fans @ 12v for each channel, 10x0.166=1.66A

What you should do is, install a water block or active fans on the VRs and then start connecting fans @ 5V, check the temp and the total A(per channel), then check the total A(per channel) @ 12V - should be 0.166x number of fans.

I think you will be able to connect all your 120mm fans with good cooling on the VRs.

good luck !
    Tks Byter.. now i understand..

BTW, is it possible connect all case fans to MB and somehow control them from aquaero ??
    FS: MM UFO Horizon Black + Clear Side/Top

Xtreme Member
    Nope.... No can do MB fan control from AE5.... as for your other questions im still digesting the facts and figures... at a glance it looks like 3/4 fans MAX per channel at 5V and maybe 6 with active air cooling or waterblock. The problem is the controllers work in pairs for VR temp monitoring. So from what i've found, even if you push one channel to near max temp at 5v load you cant do the same to the adjacent channel, so you only effectively get maybe 60-70% of each channels max temp load because the VRs share a temp sensor.

I could run 800mA of fans (2x 370mA each at their max amp rating at 12v) on 1 channel at 5v and a 1.7A D5 at 7V on the channel next to it and the VR were at 85c with a water block. That only leaves 10c margin for over temp.
    Let me think about it some more and Ill get back to you.

hmmmmm

I think you will need PA2s, you just have too many fans for 3 channels or even for the LT. You will also need to actively cool the PA2s some how, possibly like i did with a ram fan.
    Your fortunate those fans use half the power of mine so you might get almost 12 fans off 1 PA2 at 5v with descent air flow for the heatsink.
    Id say go something like this...

Ch1 - 4 fans (case in)
    Ch2 - 3 fans (case in)
    Ch3 - 3 fans (case out)
    Ch4 - PWM pumps

PA2-1 - 6 fans (rad1 in push/pull)
    PA2-2 - 9 fans (rad2 out - push)
    PA2-3 - 9 fans (rad2 out - pull)
    Last edited by Phatboy69; 07-13-2011 at 12:59 AM.

I am Intel of Borg. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Borg Homeworld - Blog
    i7 3930k @ 5Ghz AC Kryos Silver - Asus Rampage IV Extreme - 4 way SLI 3GB GTX 580-UD @ 1000/2200 - 16GB Corsair GT DDR3-2000 RAM - 4 x GTX 360 rads w/ 24 x CM push-pull fans & shrouds - Aquaero 5 XT controller, 6 PA2 Ultras - 2 Flow meters - 2 x Enermax 1500W PSU - MM Extended Ascension Horizon XL-ATX Case - 2 x Koolance 452x2 Res and 4 x D5 pumps - 3 x 24" Acer H243H Surround LCD

Xtreme Enthusiast
    delete

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by z3d. View Post
    Hello and thanks for the reply Phatboy!

Well, with that aquaero I'm going to control 6 fan (Scythe SlipStream 1200rpm) that should need around 0,27A ea at 1200rpm, but I will also use them at 600rpm (but only three instead of six); plus I will control my Laing DCC-1RT pump at 12V and at around 7V, a flowmeter (probably from Aquacomputer) and some temperature probes: do you think the new revision of the passive heatsink will be able to manage a setup like that?
    I think you will struggle to get 2 fans running on the channel next to the pump at 50% voltage but it will be close. You will certainly need some active cooling at least or the waterblock with those fans.
    Heres my suggested config but i still think your better of with the waterblock. At minimum you want some active air cooling on the heatsink.
    Ch1 - Pump
    Ch2 - 1 x fan
    Ch3 - 2 x fans
    Ch4 - 3 x fans

Xtreme Enthusiast
    I ran 7 370ma fans @ 5v from one channel, only the total A @ 12v was too high to leave it this way.

As I said - connect and check the numbers - cooling is a must

Xtreme Member
    I ran 7 370ma fans @ 5v from one channel, only the total A @ 12v was too high to leave it this way.

As I said - connect and check the numbers - cooling is a must
    Really? How many were on the channel next to it? I managed 3 x 370mA and a D5 at 50% Volts which put it at 95c in testing. (with waterblock)
    Last edited by Phatboy69; 07-13-2011 at 02:48 AM.

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dopax View Post
    Greetings:

We are going to see if i can clarify a little of my previous post :

The Swiftech MCP 35X pump has a 4 Pin connector for PWM control , this means that I can connect to the PWM of the Aquaero , but I don´t know if it really would be more interesting the Laing DDC 1 Plus with XSPC tops connected to the poweradjust ¿ what do you think about this ?

About the parameters specified in the previous post that wanted to control , will add level of the liquid controlled by http://www.highflow.nl/aansluitingen...au-meter-.html , with what i assume i need this http://www.highflow.nl/aansluitingen...tubemeter.html ¿ is correct ?

Not need 2 x Aqua-Computer Poweradjust/Aquaero Aansluitkabel voor DDC Pompen , since come along with the Poweradjust .

In regard to the flow meter, I would imagine that, as i intend to use tube of 1/2 , the most advisable would be the high flow version ; by example , one by each loop before rads ¿ What do you think ?

And about temperature, I would imagine that the water will take this from block warmer ¿ no ? , Let's say that with one for each loop would be sufficient , by example , after CPU and GPU ¿ is correct ?
    With respect to the rest of temperatures ( CPU , GPU , etc... ) I´ll reflect from Open Hardware Monitor through sensors virtual software .

Thanks
    If I understand you correctly you will be able to run the 2 swiftech PWM pumps with a splitter off the PWM channel and then 2 sets of 4GT fans off another 2 channels and the 2 x 140s off the last channel.
    This will require major air cooling of the voltage regulators and even then may not be enough, you might need the waterblock. I would highly recommend the Waterblock.
    You shouldnt need a PA2 with that config. If you want to use normal voltage controlled pumps you will need at least 1 PA2 and probably better to get 2. It might also be possible to get another A5 LT and use that for the other 2 pumps and then when they release the firmware you can use it as a slave. Of course the A5 LT will also need a waterblock! The A5 LT slave feature might be quite some time off in the future but in any case you can still run it as a standalone controller in the meantime and control it through Aquasuite 2012 directly until the firmware comes out. Just do the sums and get whatever is cheaper! (probably A5 XT + A5 LT both with waterblock)

dopax
    If I understand you correctly you will be able to run the 2 swiftech PWM pumps with a splitter off the PWM channel and then 2 sets of 4GT fans off another 2 channels and the 2 x 140s off the last channel.
    This will require major air cooling of the voltage regulators and even then may not be enough, you might need the waterblock. I would highly recommend the Waterblock.
    You shouldnt need a PA2 with that config. If you want to use normal voltage controlled pumps you will need at least 1 PA2 and probably better to get 2. It might also be possible to get another A5 LT and use that for the other 2 pumps and then when they release the firmware you can use it as a slave. Of course the A5 LT will also need a waterblock! The A5 LT slave feature might be quite some time off in the future but in any case you can still run it as a standalone controller in the meantime and control it through Aquasuite 2012 directly until the firmware comes out. Just do the sums and get whatever is cheaper! (probably A5 XT + A5 LT both with waterblock)
    Many thanks Phatboy69 ; I´ll take note of the alternatives to use pumps PWM or normal voltage controlled pumps ; in any case I had been decided to take the waterblock for the AE5 to make me sure .
    A5 LT as slave ?...............uuhhhmmmmmm..................excel lent idea ! Gives you much flexibility to the question .

About this , you say me something , please ?

With respect to the rest of temperatures ( CPU , GPU , etc... ) I´ll reflect from Open Hardware Monitor through sensors virtual software

Xtreme Member
    Many thanks Phatboy69 ; I´ll take note of the alternatives to use pumps PWM or normal voltage controlled pumps ; in any case I had been decided to take the waterblock for the AE5 to make me sure .
    A5 LT as slave ?...............uuhhhmmmmmm..................excel lent idea ! Gives you much flexibility to the question .

About this , you say me something , please ?
    Good idea to have a couple flow meters. Doesnt really matter where you put them, but it is nice to be able to see them for a quick visual check.

I recommend 2 Temp sensors per loop. One after rads (cool side) and one after all blocks (hot side) this is useful to work out power dissipation and manage fans and alarms.

dopax
    Many thanks , Phatboy69 :

Good idea to have a couple flow meters. Doesnt really matter where you put them, but it is nice to be able to see them for a quick visual check
    OK , and , of course , controlled by AE5

I recommend 2 Temp sensors per loop. One after rads (cool side) and one after all blocks (hot side) this is useful to work out power dissipation and manage fans and alarms.
    Very well............I shall do so

Another question ; there have been people who has discouraged the Tubemeter because with a simple visual inspection of the Reservoir is sufficient for me and as well I saved the cost . Of course, this implies a constant attention to the Reservoir - ¿ what is your opinion?

Greetings

Xtreme Member
    Many thanks , Phatboy69 :

OK , and , of course , controlled by AE5

Very well............I shall do so

Another question ; there have been people who has discouraged the Tubemeter because with a simple visual inspection of the Reservoir is sufficient for me and as well I saved the cost . Of course, this implies a constant attention to the Reservoir - ¿ what is your opinion?

Greetings
    I have 2 tubemeters i plan to use when I drill and tap my res for them this weekend. The A5 only has 1 low speed port capable of connecting the tubemeter so my other one will be USB through Aquasuite only.
    I think they're a great idea to detect small changes in level. Most leaks from what I have seen in my early water cooling days are slow leaks that you might not notice until real damage is done.

Yes I had an expensive experience killing a UD9 motherboard when a seal failed after a 24 hr leak test on one of my ram coolers because I didn't do a screw up tight enough! The leak was so small i didnt see it until i was too late!
    Last edited by Phatboy69; 07-14-2011 at 04:03 AM.

dopax
    have 2 tubemeters i plan to use when I drill and tap my res for them this weekend. The A5 only has 1 low speed port capable of connecting the tubemeter so my other one will be USB through Aquasuite only.
    I think they're a great idea to detect small changes in level. Most leaks from what I have seen in my early water cooling days are slow leaks that you might not notice until real damage is done.

Yes I had an expensive experience killing a UD9 motherboard when a seal failed after a 24 hr leak test on one of my ram coolers because I didn't do a screw up tight enough! The leak was so small i didnt see it until i was too late!
    The experience is a source of wisdom , and more, if it is combined with an appropriate caution .
    I will take into account your extensive experience ( in addition, in the future, I want a mount SUPERHEAVY and SUPERBEAST like yours jejejejeje and therefore i have to learn ) .

I have a curious ¿ how it is mounted the tubemeter in the reservoir ?

Thanks and greetings

Xtreme Member
    You need either a top or bottom mount for the tubemeter.
    They are 1/8 thread so you also need the thread adapter to 1/4 which is also on their site. (depends if your using aqua computer res or not I think their res is fitted with 1/8 mount but check on the website.) just checked their website, aqua tube 1.1 has bottom mount 1/8 mounts if your using their res.
    I am drilling and tapping my own 1/8 hole in the bottom of each res as I don't have enough space between the res and top of the case with the USB/aquabus cable attached to use the standard 1/4 fill ports on my res.
    Last edited by Phatboy69; 07-14-2011 at 09:28 PM.

dopax
    You need either a top or bottom mount for the tubemeter.
    They are 1/8 thread so you also need the thread adapter to 1/4 which is also on their site. (depends if your using aqua computer res or not I think their res is fitted with 1/8 mount but check on the website.) just checked their website, aqua tube 1.1 has bottom mount 1/8 mounts if your using their res.
    I am drilling and tapping my own 1/8 hole in the bottom of each res as I don't have enough space between the res and top of the case with the USB/aquabus cable attached to use the standard 1/4 fill ports on my res.
    Ok....I understand .

Many thanks Phatboy69

Xtreme Enthusiast
    New update:

Aquasuite 2012 Beta 5
    Firmware 1013

http://www.aquacomputer.de/software.html

13-7-11

Xtreme Member
    Don't know if this is the best place to get support, but I am not having a lot of luck on the english forums of AC.

So... I have the aquabus high connected from the A5 aquabus high to the PA2U aquabus port 1, then from the first PA2U to the second. Yet, I cannot see the power adjusts anywhere inside the A5 of Aquasuite configs. Did I do something wrong?
    Namron
    I believe you only see the extra pump, fan, flow meter e.t.c that you connect to your PA's in the aquasuite 2012 software & not the PA's themself's, You need to also have the latest version of the old aquasuite software used for the Aquaero 4. It's also from the older Aquasuite 4.69.00 that you can flash & update the PA's firmware to the 1003 version, but again this must be done through the older AQ4 Aquasuite software.
    That was how I got mine sorted, just remember that you don't actually see the PA's in the Aquasuite 2012 software, only the Items that you connect to the PA's will show up as added Fans, Flow meters or whatever you connect to them. If you see what I mean
    [/QUOTE]

Did that. Got it to the point where I can see the first one on the aquabus. But... if I connect the second one, then I cannot see either. I am using aquabus high, and then daisy chaining them off of aquabus port 1/2 on the first one. I also went into the old aquasuite and changed the aquabus address of both devices. The first one I set to 51 instead of 50, and the second one I set to 52. However, whenever I plug the second one into the bus... they both dissappear.

If this is the wrong place to post, my apologies, but the documentation is a little light when you are trying to get this all working.

Thanks,

Slavearm
    i7 2600K@4.8GHz w/1.35v w/Koolance CPU-370
    3xOCZ V3MI 120GB + 4xWD 2TB Blacks on LSI 9265-8i
    2xEVGA 3GB GTX580s with Koolance Blocks and EVGA Backplates
    16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Corsair HX1000
    Asus P8P67 WS Revolution | Swiftech QP420+120 in Corsair 800D

Xtreme Member
    New update:

Aquasuite 2012 Beta 5
    Firmware 1013

http://www.aquacomputer.de/software.html

13-7-11
    Thanks!, got a link to the change log?
    PC Specifications

CPU - i7 920 D0 4.2 GHz 24/7 RAM - OCZ Animal 6GB PC 1600 Motherboard - EVGA Classified 760 Videocard - EVGA GTX 580 (Vanilla) 972MHz Core Tower - Obsidian 800D PSU - Corsair AX850

Cooling Specifications

Radiators - TFC X-Changer 360, EK 140 Video Card - EK FC580+ (R2) CPU - Apogee XT R2 Motherboard - EK-FB EVGA X58 Pumps - Swiftech MCP655-B X 2 Reservoir - Koolance (RP-452x2) Fan Controller - Aquaero Pro Liquid Cooled.

Member of 4.5GHz Linx Club

Page 26 of 48 FirstFirst ... 162324252627282936 ... LastLast