Thread: [PR] Crucial.com giveaway

Wanna look under my kilt?

[PR] Crucial.com giveaway

Announcing the “Crucial.com Ultimate Upgrade Giveaway” – where it’s easy to enter to WIN one of two massive computer memory upgrades, including a 256GB Crucial® RealSSDTM C300 2.5” with Data Transfer Kit, up to a $250 USD (£175 GBP or 200 Euros) custom Crucial RAM upgrade, and a 16GB Crucial Gizmo!TM USB flash drive.

Entering to win is easy; choose Facebook or Twitter (or both to DOUBLE your chances of winning!):

· FACEBOOK: Visit http://www.crucial.com/uk/systemscanner/ and run the quick Crucial® System Scanner tool, post a link to your scan results page on the Crucial Memory Facebook page, and “Like” Crucial Memory.

· TWITTER: Visit http://www.crucial.com/uk/systemscanner/ and run the quick Crucial® System Scanner tool, tweet your scan results page and tag @CrucialMemory, and “Follow” Crucial Memory.

Two winners will be chosen at random from both Facebook and Twitter on February 28, 2011, with winners being announced on March 1st. See complete details here: http://www.facebook.com/note.php?cre...id=74093261135
    Quote Originally Posted by T_M View Post
    Not sure i totally follow anything you said, but regardless of that you helped me come up with a very good idea....
    Quote Originally Posted by soundood View Post
    you sigged that?

why?
    ______

Sometimes, it's not your time. Sometimes, you have to make it your time. Sometimes, it can ONLY be your time.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    cheers for the heads up dude Though I somewhat dislike "liking" stuff..i always feel like people will judge me :P

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltZ View Post
    cheers for the heads up dude Though I somewhat dislike "liking" stuff..i always feel like people will judge me :P
    The "like" button is my favorite! I lurker like, random people random posts or random pictures, just receive a "like" from me

Oh and since this requires a "system scan" I suppose I should wait till I have my system back up and running and not on a MacBook...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister
    Do you really go on your computer...to look at computers?

I usually don't do this kinda thing... but as I was eying up one of their memory kits a few days ago, liked and done

"Prowler"
    X570 Tomahawk | R7 3700X | 2x16GB Klevv BoltX @ 3600MHz CL18 | Powercolor 6800XT Red Devil | Xonar DX 7.1 | 2TB Barracuda | 256GB & 512GB Asgard NVMe drives | 2x DVD & Blu-Ray opticals | EVGA Supernova 1000w G2

Cooling:

6x 140mm LED fans, 1x 200mm LED fan | Modified CoolerMaster Masterliquid 240

Asrock Z77 thread! | Asrock Z77 Extreme6 Review | Asrock P67 Extreme4 Review | Asrock P67 Extreme4/6 Pro3 thread | Asrock Z68 Extreme4 thread | Asrock Z68 Extreme4 Review | Asrock Z68 Gen3 Thread | 8GB G-Skill review | TK 2.ZERO homepage | P5Q series mBIOS thread
    Modded X570 Aorus UEFIs

Xtreme Member
    I entered the contest. Could always use a SSD, especially if its free.
    "TV and the internet are good because they keep stupid people form spending too much time out in public."
    -jPod, by Douglas Coupland

"There is no Todd"
    -Dilbert, by Scott Adams

Nerdy Powerlifter
    I hope I win something!
    You must [not] advance.

Current Rig: i7 4790k @ stock (**** TIM!) , Zotac GTX 1080 WC'd 2214mhz core / 5528mhz Mem, Asus z-97 Deluxe

Heatware

Xtreme Member
    I'm on this one. Good luck, everyone!

And thanks for letting us know, K404.

Cheers.

Miguel
    Don't forget to visit http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...play.php?f=214. Stop wasting CPU cycles and FOLD. Put your extra CPU power for a good use.

Xtreme Member
    No winner announcement yet.

Xtreme Cruncher
    I always wondered in big giveaways, sure it's nice, but say you don't really need it or would rather sell something to buy something it, do you think they would come down on you if they found the item on ebay a week later?
    i3-8100 | GTX 970
    Ryzen 5 1600 | RX 580
    Assume nothing; Question everything

Nerdy Powerlifter
    Where does it say who won?
    You must [not] advance.

Current Rig: i7 4790k @ stock (**** TIM!) , Zotac GTX 1080 WC'd 2214mhz core / 5528mhz Mem, Asus z-97 Deluxe

Heatware

Xtreme Member
    If anyone is wondering who won, I found this on Twitter:

CONGRATULATIONS to the two winners of the Crucial.com Ultimate Upgrade Giveaway: Pete from Oldham, UK, and Jeffrey from New York, USA.
    "TV and the internet are good because they keep stupid people form spending too much time out in public."
    -jPod, by Douglas Coupland

"There is no Todd"
    -Dilbert, by Scott Adams