Thread: Resellers?

Resellers?

Hi Dimas,

I was searching for a decent bench table, and the moent I saw the Easy 2.5 I knew I needed one.

I checked the list of shops on your site (under Distribution), but noticed it is incomplete. It seems aquatuning(.de/.nl) also has your tables in stock.
    So I wonder: could you please give us an update on resellers?
    Dutch techies visit www.geekswarm.nl

Hardware: Antec P180b | Corsair HX850W | MSI P55-GD65 | Core i7 860 | 2*2GB Corsair Dominator PC12800 CL7 | Sapphire HD5870 + XFX HD5870 | OCZ Vertex 2 120GB|WD Caviar Black 1TB
    Cooling: Swiftech MCP355 + XSPC ResTop | ThermoChill Pa120.2 & TFC X-changer 120 | Swiftech Apogee XT | EK-FC5870 Acetal+Nickel | Tygon 3603 |Feser Ultra Pure + Corrosion blocker | 6*Scythe S-Flex F @ Scythe Kaze Master Ace

Bench: DimasTech Easy 2.5 | MSI-P67A-GD65 | Intel Core i7 2600K | 2*4GB Corsair Vengeance PC12800 CL8 | 2* MSI R6950 CFX

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazlov View Post
    Hi Dimas,

I was searching for a decent bench table, and the moent I saw the Easy 2.5 I knew I needed one.

I checked the list of shops on your site (under Distribution), but noticed it is incomplete. It seems aquatuning(.de/.nl) also has your tables in stock.
    So I wonder: could you please give us an update on resellers?
    Hello, thanks for your kind question, actually our Only Exclusive Distributor for Germany is Caseking.de, they are making also shipping outside of Germany if you're interested, or else you can buy directly from our website, and add all the accessories, screws you need.
    AquaTuning have still some stock of our bench tables and accessories in different versions and they have to finish this remaining stock.
    Support and Warrantys are still handled by US for any kind of problem.

let us know how you will proceed via PM if you want.

thanks
    Andrea

DimasTech Staff

The_MAN_eta
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimas View Post
    Hello, thanks for your kind question, actually our Only Exclusive Distributor for Germany is Caseking.de, they are making also shipping outside of Germany if you're interested, or else you can buy directly from our website, and add all the accessories, screws you need.
    AquaTuning have still some stock of our bench tables and accessories in different versions and they have to finish this remaining stock.
    Support and Warrantys are still handled by US for any kind of problem.

let us know how you will proceed via PM if you want.

thanks
    Andrea

DimasTech Staff
    I am about to buy one! HUHU! Ty for that info cause i was searching for them.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by maneta View Post
    I am about to buy one! HUHU! Ty for that info cause i was searching for them.
    Hello, thanks for your interest, for any information, we're here...

please check also our accessories sections, now it's more clear and effective, with all parts listed in categories of single tipe of accessory.

Xtreme Member
    No resellers in the US?
    And from euro to usd it looks like $176.xx for the easy + shipping accross the ocean.

If there was a few in the US I'd like to buy one. It's a turn off knowing we can't order here in the states.

I love your product and it's beautiful. Keep up the awsome work. Just please send like ten to the USA, like sidewindercomputers, or frozen cpu. please lol

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Nugz View Post
    No resellers in the US?
    And from euro to usd it looks like $176.xx for the easy + shipping accross the ocean.

If there was a few in the US I'd like to buy one. It's a turn off knowing we can't order here in the states.

I love your product and it's beautiful. Keep up the awsome work. Just please send like ten to the USA, like sidewindercomputers, or frozen cpu. please lol
    Just found out aquatuning.us sells the Easy. Any other US retailers that sell other flavors?
    Signatures make my posts look huge... but I'm not humble enough to completely remove my signature, so I kept this note explaining it.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Thanks for your feedbacks, something is moving in USA/canada distribution, please if people are interested, send your PM or email through our website, with the suggested reseller you want to buy to, and send also to the reseller a "want to buy" mail...hope this will let all move faster.

thanks

Andrea
    DimasTech Staff

NREMT-I
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimas View Post
    Thanks for your feedbacks, something is moving in USA/canada distribution, please if people are interested, send your PM or email through our website, with the suggested reseller you want to buy to, and send also to the reseller a "want to buy" mail...hope this will let all move faster.

thanks

Andrea
    DimasTech Staff
    sent you a PM
    Nothing anymore

Xtreme Cruncher
    Seems like Dimastech stuffs are now available on FrozenCPU.
    Team XS: xs4s.org

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lkiller123 View Post
    Sure is. Ordered mine from there.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by lkiller123 View Post
    Yes, from end of July
    Please US and Canada customer, for any inquiry regarding products or any other things regarding Resellers, don't hesitate to contact Us.

thanks
    DimasTech Staff