Sorry if these are noob questions and OFN, but I'm curious if it would be worthwhile as a starter water cooling kit. My only experience with water cooling has been closed loop systems (Corsair Hydro series) and I'd like to go to an open loop so that I can upgrade later. I have a HAF 932 and I'm eventually going to go SLI and Sandy Bridge but I figured I could gain some lower temps and slightly better OCs on my current setup (Q9550 @ 4GHz, GTX 570 @ 875/1750/4400) in the mean time.
So my questions are this:
1) is this a good starter kit?
2) is a single 3x120mm rad enough for CPU+GPU loop?
3) which full GPU block should I get?
4) any suggestions on additional hardware? tubing, barbs, fluid, etc. (comes w/ 7/16" ID tubing and 1/4"->1/2" barbs)
5) will I need to add another pump if I add another radiator (or two) on the side panel? (can accommodate two 2x120mm rads)
thanks in advance