Thread: Vince is the man...

World Champion - IRONMODS

Vince is the man...

Very nice
    ....it's about time someone paid him for being awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Massman
    My definition of 'efficient' is 'it does not suck monkeyballs'. Yes, I set bars low.
    [CENTER]The post counter is not an intelligence meter!

MAX11L - "It's like a console...with the suck turned down and the awesome turned up" -tet5uo
    Heat Team IRONMODS

Never go full retard
    Where is the Colgate smile?

Xtreme XIP
    This was the front page at newegg yesterday:

Vince please make a new nvidia video this one its getting too old already :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV-1kYMh2G4

PI in the face
    wow nice skin rofl!
    Quote Originally Posted by L0ud View Post
    So many opinions and so few screenshots

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Why so serius? Smile Vince

Quote Originally Posted by To(V)bo Co(V)bo View Post
    This is gonna be way more fun than my wifes tits.

Xtreme XIP
    Vince new video commercial for Nvidia .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQVqU...layer_embedded

Wow that's awesome.

Xtreme Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Splave View Post
    wow nice skin rofl!
    lol airbrushed bro

Another thing I find funny is AMD/Intel would snipe any of our Moms on a grocery run if it meant good quarterly results, and you are forever whining about what feser did?

Devil kept pokin'
    Quote Originally Posted by chispy View Post

Seriously will be showing this to my friend when we go cold for the first time with 478 and Prescotts

This stuff inspires folks

Xtreme Guru
    vince that replacement rod you sent me in the envelope for the gemini a while back came out of the envelope when it ripped during shipping and all I got was an empty envelope. i laughed actually. it made me smile.
    anyway there is this thread in the news section about intel marketing getting this dude from the black eyed peas and if you havent seen it yet its here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2woxmf38ekc

thread link
    http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...d.php?t=265854

I saw the black eyed peas vid yesterday it just pissed me off and today while in the office I saw the nvidia vid you did with the 3 slims on sandy and it just made me so proud, seeing how passionate you are about overclocking and your confidence. you never get a vibe like im full of myself and ego bs. its raw confidence and pure honesty and its so rad when you see you bench and just pour over the slims pots and ln2 is leaking off the cards and you dont even care. its like watching The Gonz skateboard. its pure style, effortless, and comes from the soul. understated elegance.
    congrats man you deserve it. from a skateboarder/bencher to another just promise us no matter how much money and crap and marketing dudes get involved you think of the gonz and just skate for fun and thrill of it all. never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by trans am View Post
    I am a drummer in several bands in NYC and xs hwbot team member and I wouldnt say I am anything special but I am a musician and xtremebencher when I'm feeling inspired. I dont have a fantastic rack but I did write and perform the official overclockers theme song and made the rock video. I am an impressionist and modern art dealer at a very reputable gallery and I never went to college either. I had a commodore 64 in the 80s and have always been drawn to computers and art and when I see this guy from the black eyed peas it just makes me frustrated that that is how stupid the masses are and how all they need is someone that played did some stupid song and that is all it takes. Its like george w bush how much respect did he earn in the end? there must be some other pop musicians that can appeal the masses that can also gain the respect of the overclocking community that push the hardware in the 1st place. I see saw vinces latest nvidia video and you watch it and you feel truly proud of that guy. he is so cool and laid back and when he is pouring the ln2 over the 3 sli rig in the slim pots the ln2 is pouring off the pots and on the cards and board and he is so calm and he knows its gonna evaporate before it ruins the hardware. You hear him talk and you want to listen because he is confident. when I see the black eyed peas guy he almost appears to be falling down a cliff just trying to grab a branch or anything he can get his hands on to avoid dying in the interview. It makes you wonder if he is the same in the studio. I wrote that fictional story because I really feel there is some freak personal thing that has nothing to do with computer chips or music that got him this job. Its just so ridiculous that unless you are the stupid masses that buys anything and believes anything on FOX news you will just accept it, however if you are like the majority of us on this forum that know better to just accept anything marketing throws at us it leaves much to the imagination. Regardless of our music tastes, at least get someone that the ones pushing their hardware and working their asses off in the bios's and hard at work writing reviews and all the crap that pushes the hdwr in the 1st place can respect. Imagine you worked your ass off for a company and dedicated your life to it for 20 years and then when you finally thought you were going to get promoted to executive position and get the parking space and keys to the executive bathroom, you find out that they hired this 19 year old from the mail room because his mom used to screw the chairman of the board.

Xtreme Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by chispy View Post

There's some nasty pouring's manoeuvres from Vince here
    Last edited by Olivon; 01-29-2011 at 05:55 AM.

Xtreme Member
    Nice