View Poll Results: What should the South Bridge Design look like?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep The Fins the way they are!

7 58.33%
  • Use the AF Logo as augmented copper fins!

3 25.00%
  • Don't prefer one over the other.

2 16.67%

Thread: New EVGA P55 Classified 200|| Water Block designs!

Xtreme Member

New EVGA P55 Classified 200|| Water Block designs!

My Good Friend André With Anfi-Tec Germany, Has taking the time to listen to the Water cooling Community and has Created Long overdue need for Water blocks for The EVGA P55 Classified 200, Where Even Full Cover Blocks haven't been created!

I'll Be definitely Buying a Set of these Brand New Hand made Blocks.

Anfi-tec Manipulates the heat sink through their timeless, uniform and a sophisticated design. For this Water Block Design, Anfi-tec used only the best quality electrolytic copper (sometimes in combination with stainless steel), as well as the proven industry Plastic POM. This is characterized by high strength, hardness and rigidity over a wide temperature range. At the same time allows the production of its good workability Water Blocks with a very attractive price / performance ratio. The focus is visually outstanding, for optimum flow and excellent performance optimized Blocks. Clogging, is often found to be at nozzle-fin Blocks or condensers with a very fine structure , This can be excluded in there Well Designed Blocks. Special emphasis will be on our Blocks to variable mounting options (eg the possibility for use of 3-way SLI graphics cards) . In close cooperation with users, a product was developed, which sets itself clearly from the far-spreading mass-produced goods of other manufacturers:
    minimalist, elegant appearance - Handmade Guaranteed!

The benefits include:
    - Excellent flow, especially for high pressure pumps such as Laing DDC.
    - Virtually no blocking.
    - Uses only high quality materials.
    - Good cooling performance
    - Unique design of there entire blocks.
    - All Blocks are freely combined.
    - G1 / 4 "thread allows simple and versatile connection
    - 3 pass away holding plate pairs
    - Flaps in all 4 corners mountable
    - Highly flexible on almost all motherboards available thanks to variable holding tabs
    - German quality product.

Note:
    it is recommended that the connections "fittings" and 8/10mm PVC tubing used.

Technical data:
    Floor material: high-purity electrolytic copper,
    Cover Material: POM (Acetal)
    Connection: G ¼ in. (DIN ISO 228-1)

EVGA P55 Classified 200
    (EVGA FTW P55 and P55 EVGA FTW 200 is not compatible!)

Included(bulk) :
    Water Blocks
    Mounting material
    How-to-guide

HERE is a few Pictures of the 1st completed set of Blocks =)

VOTE :If you Think The fins should Stay the U shape Or have an added Option to sport the AF logo as a 3D Fin itself =)

Thanks to my Friend André For making this Possible for those who have this wonderful board :thumb:

You can find these at http://shop.anfi-tec.de/

I hope you Enjoy this Presentation of this Product as much as i have! And if you decide to get your Classy 200 Water Blocks I hope you Enjoy them as much as my Build and I will!

I'll Give a Review most likely when mine come in =D
    Last edited by OCBalmang; 01-02-2011 at 03:21 PM.
    Qx9650 4052.9MHZ 1.32Vcore ON AIR
    1600 6-6-6-18 super talent(speed series) MGH-E hypers!
    WOOT!

Xtreme Addict
    I don't like that U-shape, but the block does look neat!
    Signatures make my posts look huge... but I'm not humble enough to completely remove my signature, so I kept this note explaining it.

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottALot View Post
    I don't like that U-shape, but the block does look neat!
    I was talking to André from Anfi Tec and it is Possible to come up with another design if the community wants it! Now for Nickel or Gold thats probably going to have to come out of your pocket Price and Performance is What Anfi-Tec offers!
    WOOT!

Xtreme Mentor
    I would put some sort of logo type design on the SB since it will not be water cooled.
    CPUID http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=484051
    http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=484051
    http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=554982
    New DO Stepping http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=555012
    4.8Ghz - http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=794165

Desk Build
    FX8120 @ 4.6Ghz 24/7 / Asus Crosshair V /HD7970/ 8Gb (4x2Gb) Gskill 2133Mhz / Intel 320 160Gb OS Drive, WD 256GB Game Storage

W/C System
    (CPU) Swiftech HD (GPU) EK HD7970 with backplate (RAM) MIPS Ram block (Rad/Pump) 3 x Thermochill 120.3 triple rads and Dual MCP355's with Heatkiller dual top and Cyberdruid Prism res / B*P/Koolance Compression Fittings and Quick Disconnects.

Andreoid
    Quote Originally Posted by OCBalmang View Post
    I was talking to André from Anfi Tec and it is Possible to come up with another design if the community wants it! Now for Nickel or Gold thats probably going to have to come out of your pocket Price and Performance is What Anfi-Tec offers!
    btw.. another fin design (for e.g. the AF logo) would mean more miling-time, so there would be higher costs
    just want to mention

more pictures
    http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...&postcount=910

some more details at the blocks
    http://www.overclock.net/11865297-post558.html
    Last edited by Andreoid; 01-02-2011 at 02:22 PM.

Xtreme Member
    That's cool OCBalmang(pun not intended), I too have an EVGA P55 Classified 200 Motherboard that I'm going to water cool(cpu and 6-GTX295 v2 video cards, I have 5 now and 4 Koolance vid-nx295s blocks), Sad to say I searched high and low for water blocks like on Your motherboard, I even asked EK, Nothing, Yours are the first. I like them, Simple, But good looking to Me.
    Galactica: CM HAF-932, 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3-1333 @ 1530.6MHz, Asus P7P55D Pro, i5 750 @ 3.83GHz, Corsair H70 w/2-Koolance 120mm 108cfm fans, 6-Koolance 120mm 108cfm case fans, WD Scorpio Black 500GB hdd, 1-EVGA GTX590 Classified card(XtremeSystems Seti@Home Boinc Cruncher), EVGA Power Booster x1 pcie card, Windows 7 Pro x64 sp1.
    Pegasus: CM HAF-X, i7 940 @ 2.93GHz cpu, Asus Rampage 3 Extreme w/4 GTX690 cards(Under Construction, Water cooling, mixture of Koolance, Bitspower & EK parts)

Xtreme Member
    This Block can be found at Aquatuning US/CA
    WOOT!

Xtreme Member
    This Block can be found at Aquatuning US/CA
    Thanks for the link and the pics.
    Galactica: CM HAF-932, 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3-1333 @ 1530.6MHz, Asus P7P55D Pro, i5 750 @ 3.83GHz, Corsair H70 w/2-Koolance 120mm 108cfm fans, 6-Koolance 120mm 108cfm case fans, WD Scorpio Black 500GB hdd, 1-EVGA GTX590 Classified card(XtremeSystems Seti@Home Boinc Cruncher), EVGA Power Booster x1 pcie card, Windows 7 Pro x64 sp1.
    Pegasus: CM HAF-X, i7 940 @ 2.93GHz cpu, Asus Rampage 3 Extreme w/4 GTX690 cards(Under Construction, Water cooling, mixture of Koolance, Bitspower & EK parts)