Page 66 of 119 FirstFirst ... 16566364656667686976116 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 2964

Thread: ***Official***Z68X/P67A-UD7 Club/Discussion/Info**

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
    No luck here with Hyper Redlines, on Ud7 or UD4, even with various other SPD's.

Let me know how you get along, but I suspect it's not going to go smoothly at 2133
    Well that blows. Maybe I'll get lucky though since it seems to be randoms which chips work. I was planning on getting a set of PSC's anyways. I also got some BBSE's to play with until I order some gskills.

Quote Originally Posted by sin0822 View Post
    yea it seems like teh best bet for cheap ddr3 2133 is PCS

Id pay 13 bucks for faster shipping sure, if i am already paying $500 why not.

Ya I got this wallet squeak syndrome. Ya I know that makes a lot of since when I was looking at a $650 order. Oh well I'll be benching by the weekend.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by newhit View Post
    Many thanx for your info. I'm good to go now.

Whether I stay with F8x or go for F8f is not the big mystery it was. I can go with either.The reboot loops with certain settings I can live with.

Maybe Gigabyte UK will make this problem irrelevant if they come through with my B3 version.

Thanx again.
    No Probs newhit btw nice setup
    B2 is great really was on Monday, I just got nervous cause i have massive data , stay off those twp ports with sensitive data and b2 is still the ish

Being Tweaked
    ASUS Maximus V Forumla Bios 1408
    Intel Ivy Bridge 3770k UNLIDDED
    4.8 ghz EK Supreme HF Block 1.38v
    Dominator Platinum 2666MHz 11-13-13-35
    EVGA Titan eK bLOCK
    Corsiar AX850W
    Samsung 840 Pro 256GB C:/ OS

Samsung 840 Pro 512GB D:/ Game:

Western Digital Black WD4001FAEX 4TB 7200 RPM 64MB E:/ Data
    Western Digital Black WD4001FAEX 4TB 7200 RPM 64MB F:/ Data
    X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty
    Windows 7 PRO 64bit SP1

¿
    GTX2's work great on UD7 for me, they run tight too.

Yeah GriZ, I like B3 now as well, new BIOS made a big difference. I noticed the BIOS file sizes are very different, the newer ones are much bigger. Whatever is in there is working

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
    I can do much better with these boards on phase Cowie (Multi sometimes, and Bclk for sure), so Dice may help you a little bit if that is the only sub-zero cooling you can use.
    ok i got my kayl pot on sb first time with dice.. not too good results.
    i think chip might have a mhz limit because not much movement at all.
    air 54x max multi, max clocks(3d) 53x103 5.447
    dice54x max,clocks 5466?
    maybe its best to use software to push it more?
    does the software work in windows now when i first tried it just froze up.
    what programes would i need?since i neep to put on stick(no net not 24/7 os)is software just good for blk in software not multi?

Xtreme Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by l0ud_sil3nc3 View Post
    wondering where you were at buddy hadn't seen you post in a while:welcome
    I am going to order a UD7 B3 this friday, can't wait to test it.

Thanks.

Ive been trying to learn to bench for points lol. Its something new and has been fun, but its rough on the hardware.

Quote Originally Posted by the_real_7 View Post
    Hey Oc Nub what happened to the board ? call newegg are gigabyte they'll get you back up in a ud7 quick
    I bent/broke a pin, but kept pushing it. It did good for a month but finally died.
    B3 board should get here next week.

Last edited by xavier78; 04-01-2011 at 08:09 AM.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    I'm totally loving this board. I was hating it for a while until I took the Hypers out. Redlines were a no go.. Once I switched to F3C and did the backup bios it got better. When I switched to my trusty BBSE life was grand. My only gripe is the vdroop, but I need to take the dmm to it to see if that is real droop. Here are a few screenies while I was feeling out the board.

Xtreme Addict
    Let us know how the DMM reading is. I think the board overvolts by at least 0.02 from the sensors....

Xtreme Member
    STT Chrome 2000 8-8-8's are running happily at 2133 8-8-8 at 1.66V on B3!

i7 920 / X58A-OC / Dominator GT 2000 7-8-7 / 5870 Lightning

Xtreme Memory Hoarder
    @ bassplayer so you hopped on the sandy wagon? how much vdimm for the hypers?

@ chuchnit great job and nice efficiency

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Falkentyne View Post
    Let us know how the DMM reading is. I think the board overvolts by at least 0.02 from the sensors....
    I'll be sure to report back. I've only had a chance to play with the setup for about 5 hours or so. I need to test LLC2 out too. Not until I throw a dmm at things first though.

Quote Originally Posted by bassplayer View Post
    STT Chrome 2000 8-8-8's are running happily at 2133 8-8-8 at 1.66V on B3!
    Man I wish my hypers would play on this board. I'll revisit them again once I get some solid 32m for the OC4 Japan Contest. Would you care to share your bios settings for us to compare?

Quote Originally Posted by l0ud_sil3nc3 View Post
    @ bassplayer so you hopped on the sandy wagon? how much vdimm for the hypers?

@ chuchnit great job and nice efficiency
    Thanks! I never could get this ram to run anywhere near this on X58 so I gotta figure out what subs will work. Plus I need to try 6-9-6 or 7-9-6 if they will run that tight. Hopefully I can tighten up my eff a lot once I get the a better feel for the system.

Xtreme Addict
    Hows the f3h bios treating you guys?
    I have not tested it yet... any change report?

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by cowie View Post
    Hows the f3h bios treating you guys?
    I have not tested it yet... any change report?
    Duno if only me notice it but F3H boots faster than F3C.
    My Hypers still failed in 32M.
    SUCCESSFUL TRADE LIST RM600k+

^^ Malaysia's Overclocking Enthusiast Community Website ^^
    Find us at Facebook HERE

XS Successful Trades:
    G.Skill RipjawsZ 2400C9 4X4GB - sold to easegantini | G.Skill RipjawsX 2133C8 2X2GB - bought from Dumo | 2600K 57X - bought from newhit | 3770K 6750 - bought from Viss | 3770K 6750 - sold to Sniper | 3770K IMC 2800+ - bought from Dumo | G.Skill Pi 2200C7 - bought from websmile | 3770K IMC 2933+ - bought from Viss | DomGT 2kC7 3X2GB - sold to _AntLionBR_ | G.Skill Pi 2133C8 - bought from websmile | DomP 2800C11 - bought from Alex-Ro | Pi 2000C7 - bought from websmile | GTX4 + KVR 1333C9 - bought from TaPaKaH

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by owikh84 View Post
    Duno if only me notice it but F3H boots faster than F3C.
    My Hypers still failed in 32M.
    i'm still on f2... so at this point with endless reboots and failed clocks even at stock 1 second then all ok other i am ready to put a bullet in the poor thing.

I am Xtreme
    churchnit i was going to do an LLC analysis of this board for my own resources i just got the B3 in, so ill be doing that as well if you want to compare our findings. I bet this board overvolts/undervolts just as much as the B2 did.

Xtreme Addict
    f3h jz bios sucks big time, testing a chip before i flashed bios 55x and 56x was ok with f2,the f3h jz was good for nuttin could not even post at 5.3..back to f2 alls ok again.
    i'd wait to hear what others make of it before the flash to f3h jz,if no issues just take my word for it.

I am Xtreme
    what is jz for?

Xtreme Addict
    i dont know? its listed f3h jz in bios

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Cowie you're booting with higher multi's with F2? I was having the boot loop issues so went to the beta quick.

Xtreme Addict
    churchnit i was going to do an LLC analysis of this board for my own resources i just got the B3 in, so ill be doing that as well if you want to compare our findings. I bet this board overvolts/undervolts just as much as the B2 did.
    Interested in your results too.

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by cowie View Post
    f3h jz bios sucks big time, testing a chip before i flashed bios 55x and 56x was ok with f2,the f3h jz was good for nuttin could not even post at 5.3..back to f2 alls ok again.
    i'd wait to hear what others make of it before the flash to f3h jz,if no issues just take my word for it.
    Did you clear the CMOS before doing this?
    Always clear the CMOS before concluding that the BIOS is bugged. I once had my PCIE frozen at 8x before I didn't clear the CMOS after a flash (unless I went over 100.00 BCLK). Clearing cmos fixed that.

If I can have that bug, who knows what else can happen.
    So get that CMOS cleared, enable PLL Overvoltage, and you may find your Multi's working again.

I am Xtreme
    installing OS as we speak on the B3 board. It came with F2, what are you guys finding best? I am guessing not F3H? i can test out LLC, but it varies a lot BIOS to BIOS when they change it they have a lot of options, so which BIOS? should i just use F3H? my CPUs max is 5.2 its D1.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    what is jz for?
    JZ lame attempt at stopping Stasio from posting BIOS updates, so everyone will know they are from him first and not Stasio (Like anyone really cares who has them first).

I actually would prefer he didn't do it solely based on the fact that means he's editing each BIOS for sure, which he shouldn't be doing.

It's too bad GIGABYTE doesn't keep Stasio up to date each week (or so) like they said they would.

installing OS as we speak on the B3 board. It came with F2, what are you guys finding best? I am guessing not F3H? i can test out LLC, but it varies a lot BIOS to BIOS when they change it they have a lot of options, so which BIOS? should i just use F3H? my CPUs max is 5.2 its D1.
    I have been using F3c for a week or so without issue, and just started using F3h without issue as well, so I think either will be fine for you to use

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by chuchnit View Post
    Cowie you're booting with higher multi's with F2? I was having the boot loop issues so went to the beta quick.
    boot loops with f2 for me too,but better then f3h jz for me. the multi was ok to set but i had to leave voltage at auto i could not manually set them at all

Quote Originally Posted by Falkentyne View Post
    Did you clear the CMOS before doing this?
    Always clear the CMOS before concluding that the BIOS is bugged. I once had my PCIE frozen at 8x before I didn't clear the CMOS after a flash (unless I went over 100.00 BCLK). Clearing cmos fixed that.

If I can have that bug, who knows what else can happen.
    So get that CMOS cleared, enable PLL Overvoltage, and you may find your Multi's working again.
    Its the first things i do before and after flash

its ok for you? then i try again, looking to try f3c this time thuo

Xtreme Addict
    Perfect for me on my UD5 with f3c.

And TurboDIV was floored when he left his comp off for 8 hours and came back and it booted right up with the saved settings (after he flashed BIOS to f3c).

Page 66 of 119 FirstFirst ... 16566364656667686976116 ... LastLast