Thread: Clash of the Titan... Part 2.... Yeah....

Xtreme 3D Mark Team Staff

Clash of the Titan... Part 2.... Yeah....

haha, I have nothing bad to say about the recent remake of clash - it was fun to watch, the kraken was incredible, the story was expected - the effects lived up to what I hoped for.
    but overall - something, was just missing.
    I dont know what it was, sam worthington is a fine actor that can carry a movie just fine. I think if I really had to put my finger on "what it was", I would just say the movie lacked scale, it was 90 something minutes, and just lacked what should have been a grand scale, larger then life, something should have been more throughly explored, like medusa was pretty much, 2 minutes then on to the next scene.
    but really... I dont know, it just lacked something, and I cant firmly say what that was.

but I think, pretty much everyone noticed it.

which has me thinking "really?" when I saw theres a part 2 coming out.

theres potential for a good summer movie, lots of action and so on.
    but hopefully, this time is not so cramped, they give it more scale and depth.

but still.... really?

http://social.entertainment.msn.com/...9-b26cdfb640d5

"Neeson can currently be seen in a cameo role in 'The Next Three Days.' He again voices Aslan in 'The Chronicles of Naria: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader' later this month and also has the thriller 'Unknown' coming out in February. He has small roles in 'The Hangover Part II' and 'Battleship,' and he'll return for 'Clash of the Titans 2' as well.

"The command and conquer model," said the EA CEO, "doesn't work. If you think you're going to buy a developer and put your name on the label... you're making a profound mistake."

Xtreme Addict
    more epic battle scenes would have been one of those things missing otherwise its a good movie ... and i do have to agree that it was a bit short
    WILL CUDDLE FOR FOOD

Quote Originally Posted by JF-AMD View Post
    Dual proc client systems are like sex in high school. Everyone talks about it but nobody is really doing it.