Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: First Fatal1ty-Mainboard,LGA1155 and P67 Chip

Xtreme Member
    dont confuse asrock and asus. this is an asrock board. NOT ASUS

Xtreme Cruncher
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian@ASUS View Post
    But color's looks like Asus ROG series

When We see what this product can do, then We can speak about it. For now, and for me this one is good.

Life sometimes gets in the way of what we want to do.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    He's so damn fat... Too many oreos i guess :p

Can i have the model with the 3D head standing out of the box, please?

ASUS Sabertooth P67B3· nVidia GTX580 1536MB PhysX · Intel Core i7 2600K 4.5GHz · Corsair TX850W · Creative X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty
    8GB GSKill Sniper PC3-16000 7-8-7 · OCZ Agility3 SSD 240GB + Intel 320 SSD 160GB + Samsung F3 2TB + WD 640AAKS 640GB · Corsair 650D · DELL U2711 27"

I am Xtreme
    Do you wish it would be a talking one, too?
    Donate to XS forums
    Quote Originally Posted by jayhall0315 View Post
    If you are really extreme, you never let informed facts or the scientific method hold you back from your journey to the wrong answer.

Quote Originally Posted by [XC] Oj101 View Post
    Give me a pre vmodded hipro5 Edition or insulated k|ingp|n Edition
    +1
    No volts, no nothing

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Xtreme Addict
    ...or asus mobo in asrock wrapping
    -

Xtreme Member
    Wow, its like the riced out civic with neons and a huge spoiler in the car world.
    i7 940/Rampage 2 Extreme/Corsair 6g Dominator/Corsair HX100W/GTX 580/SSD

I am Xtreme
    Me and Massman heard an interview with JW at the Intel booth at CeBIt. He told the speaker he was a good overclocker.... maybe it's not such a bad idea for Asrock, though a cute chick might sell more boards
    Last edited by Leeghoofd; 12-02-2010 at 03:19 PM.
    Question : Why do some overclockers switch into d*ckmode when money is involved

Remark : They call me Pro Asus Saaya yupp, I agree

Xtreme Legend
    lol anyone notice the box and board make no mention of what brand the product is other than model name heheh, i wonder why
    Last edited by dinos22; 12-02-2010 at 03:51 PM.
    Team.AU
    Got tube?
    GIGABYTE Australia
    Need a GIGABYTE bios or support?

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeghoofd View Post
    Me and Massman heard an interview with JW at the Intel booth at CeBIt. He told the speaker he was a good overclocker.... maybe it's not such a bad idea for Asrock, though a cute chick might sell more boards
    what about a cute chick who is equally fat??

Xtreme Guru
    That guy's gained a bit of weight.

Xtreme Guru
    give the guy a break. the raddest vid is on hw bot. you got the interviewer on the left and the marketing guy in the middle and the fat kid on the right. keep an eye on the marketing guy in the middle when john wendel is talking. he keep looking at wendel like this.. "oh yeah mention the sata mouse function" and wendel is talking like he knows more than the marketing guy and he does. yeah john wendel gained weight but hes getting older like the rest of us. And its been a while since the abit days. Im stoked to see old john still getting handouts. remember the fred savage movie the wizard? I just think about it and its rad this guy is ripping and getting flow. cmon guys. we talk crap but were all jealous. he made a name for himself from nothing and hes still going and I cant say much for myself. the only game I play on a regular basis is BF2 PR mod and i kick ass. but I dont see anyone asking me to design a board around it. if anything I always wanted to see sole technologies (es, emerica, etnies, 32 boots) do a signature shoe for Vince/kingpin cause he skates and is one of the best overclockers.

heres the vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIBqs5WJyFc

give him some credit. he seems like a nice guy and yeah he gained weight but we all have. he'd prob be a good xshw member if he didnt play computer games so much. make your jokes. I love to joke too but hes on our side guys. cmon dudes hes everyones dream job; play games all day and get paid for it? its awesome. too many haters. think about it. be nice. as a gamer I can see how he is loyal to the sport and still use old ms mouse. that mouse he mentions is one of the cheapest and best gaming mouses around and he makes it come alive. there are many ways to oc your mouse and you do not need a 250 dollar board to do it but its a rad feature and at least hes overclocking something none of us never bother to do.
    kudos to john. let him enjoy this moment. what if it was you?

I always make fun of george zimmer from the mens warehouse commercials but how rad would it be to guarantee everyone that they will like the way they look? And on top of that you can have any suit you want in any color for every occasion... if fricking awesome!!! If anything john needs to get a sponsor from old man zimmer with a red and black custom suit with a very slimming feature and he can say "youre gonna like the way you look while you're gaming" I wont guarantee you'll get any coochie but who cares? you have asrock making custom motherboards with your name on them........... I guarantee it."

Last edited by trans am; 12-02-2010 at 05:34 PM.

Xtreme Member
    If you have never met the guy, then you people have no room to talk. I have, numerous times at Qcon and he is a laid back guy. He made the professional gaming what it is today and he has not started taking his name and making money off of it. What is so wrong with that? Bash him all you want...I call it jealousy.
    Meet the guy and you will change your tune.
    Gaming/Rendering rig:
    eVGA X58 Tri-SLI
    Intel i7-970 w/ Corsair H100
    24gigs Corsair 2000s
    eVGA GTX580 3GB
    Too many HDD's
    LG Blu-ray player
    Corsair hx1050 psu
    Corsair 800D case

Xtreme Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by clo007 View Post
    If you have never met the guy, then you people have no room to talk. I have, numerous times at Qcon and he is a laid back guy. He made the professional gaming what it is today and he has not started taking his name and making money off of it. What is so wrong with that? Bash him all you want...I call it jealousy.
    Meet the guy and you will change your tune.
    no exactly. im all for him man. i wish he was in xs.
    REALLY

@ clo007 nice 420 posts!!!
    even john would be impressed!

Xtreme X.I.P.
    yeah hes a pretty cool guy...
    and he gained weight, so what? hes still a kick4ss gamer and believe it or not, people buy pcs to play games on them and dont overclock them at all, and this is what they are aiming at i guess...
    put yourself in his shoes alright? your famous and can put your name on a product, recommending it to your fans... which board would you chose?
    which board would you recommend to people who dont know squat about hardware and just want a kick4ss and nice looking system?
    Gigabyte would do fine as well, but doesnt look as good imo...
    msi would be an alternative but honestly, if i were him id pick asus as well...
    what else is there? biostar? ecs? dont tell me youd put your name and face on those boards...

sxs, i dont get the title, why is it called first mobo from fatality and then the first thing you write in the OP is how its not the first board? ^^
    Last edited by saaya; 12-02-2010 at 07:05 PM.

Xtreme Guru
    for all of you just watch the video i posted and you will want him to be your friend and if saaya says hes cool then that says it all. saaya is a good dude and I know him well enough that his opinion is the most honest and like me we wear out hearts on our sleeves. were proud of you john. aside from the jokes we are just jealous. i for one always thought he was just lucky at gaming but if you watch the vid and see how passionate he is and honest about the board and recognize he has things to say about the board and has actual hdwr knowledge and see the look on the marketing guys face when he is talking you will change your tune. admit it. you would want to be friends with him. hes down to earth and humble and totally the opposite of what you would expect. id totally be his friend.

I am Xtreme
    um asus owns asrock, i am pretty sure they make all the decisions. Sadly i dont put top end and asrock in the same sentence k. gigabyte actually did a nice job with look this time.
    Last edited by sin0822; 12-02-2010 at 07:27 PM.

Xtreme Guru
    dude just be happy for the guy. after abit we all thought it was the end for him.. just let the man have his 2nd chance. who cares about logistics? i think the point is hes still going and its a new socket. be nice guys.

Xtreme Enthusiast

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Nice looking board, im not gonna hate on Fatal1ty, mans gotta make a living, and his name apparently sells, so many companies have used it.
    Last edited by HelixPC; 12-02-2010 at 11:29 PM.

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight203 View Post
    I'm so sick of this "Fatal1ty" branded crap. Its just an excuse to sell some thing at a higher price. And Fatal1ty hasn't won any thing major in like 3-4 years.

i guess we could say he became a "Fatal1ty" of the industry

Quote Originally Posted by zalbard View Post
    Brutal1ty?
    I am still waiting for an EVGA OMGFTWBBQ graphics card...

Edit: the heatsink looks nice, at least.
    wasnt fermi pretty much that?? a wtfbbq version ????
    Last edited by Sn0wm@n; 12-02-2010 at 10:32 PM.
    WILL CUDDLE FOR FOOD

Quote Originally Posted by JF-AMD View Post
    Dual proc client systems are like sex in high school. Everyone talks about it but nobody is really doing it.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    ASrock is owned by Asus, thats why this board looks like the Maximus/Rampage series.

Xtreme Addict
    Fa1l

Xtreme Addict
    if u play games a lot u get fat.
    so its actually showing if ur fit you suck gaming....
    4670k 4.6ghz 1.22v watercooled CPU/GPU - Asus Z87-A - 290 1155mhz/1250mhz - Kingston Hyper Blu 8gb -crucial 128gb ssd - EyeFunity 5040x1050 120hz - CM atcs840 - Corsair 750w -sennheiser hd600 headphones - Asus essence stx - G400 and steelseries 6v2 -windows 8 Pro 64bit Best OS used - - 9500p 3dmark11 (one of the 26% that isnt confused on xtreme forums)

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trans am View Post
    no exactly. im all for him man. i wish he was in xs.
    REALLY

@ clo007 nice 420 posts!!!
    even john would be impressed!
    haha, totally missed it being my 420 post If I still smoked, I would spark up a bowl
    Gaming/Rendering rig:
    eVGA X58 Tri-SLI
    Intel i7-970 w/ Corsair H100
    24gigs Corsair 2000s
    eVGA GTX580 3GB
    Too many HDD's
    LG Blu-ray player
    Corsair hx1050 psu
    Corsair 800D case

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast