This only really cropped up again in the last few days when I reinstalled Win 7 (new kit) and loaded up MJ12.

I've done a bit of digging on el googlio and found some ideas, but nothing concrete.

After running MJ12 for 2 days, after around 15~ hours the windows network just disconnects itself and presents with the yellow ! symbol like it cannot configure via DHCP or connect to a gateway etc.

I can ipconfig /release but not /renew. /flushdns does nothing. Reboot PC does work, reboot router does not. DHCP lease was still valid also. route PRINT -4 also shows normal when its working, but I don't have a screenie for it or when its broken.

I just find it a little odd that this shows up straight after a fresh install when utilising near 100% bandwidth. Previously it used to do it when booting in to Windows, which was odd. But I could download from Giganews for several days with no issues.

Any idea's? Worth assigning a static IP instead of DHCP? Strange services clashing and screwing up settings?

I think its happened today also.. MJ12 last seen for my node was 09:33 and its now 10:58