Thread: Reading Wrong Voltage

Xtreme Member

Reading Wrong Voltage

Guys on this CHIV I set the CPU-NB to 1.30v in the bios and when I go to AOD it reads 1.15v and when I go to TurboV EVO it reads 1.30v is it normal for AOD not to read a 1090T right? Next question is what is the best bios to run, I am running 0905.
    ASUS CROSSHAIR IV, AMD 1090T @ 4.2GHz, 24/7, 8GHz DOMINATOR GT 1600MHz C6, 2X MSI HD5850 TWIN FROZR IN CROSSFIRE, 2X VERTEX2 120GB IN RAID 0, SOUND BLASTER X-FI TITANIUM FATAL1TY CHAMPION SERIES, 1600WATT ULTRA X4, THERMALTAKE XASER VI CASE.

Xtreme 3D Team
    AMD Overdrive does that with all CPU's in almost all boards.

Doesn't matter what combination of gigabyte/asus/965BE/bios I use it does that. You sure are making a lot of these threads...
    Smile

Xtreme Member
    you will not know IF you don't ask! This mobo is the first asus board I have ever had so I ask questions to be sure, With that said I am sorry I bothered you..
    ASUS CROSSHAIR IV, AMD 1090T @ 4.2GHz, 24/7, 8GHz DOMINATOR GT 1600MHz C6, 2X MSI HD5850 TWIN FROZR IN CROSSFIRE, 2X VERTEX2 120GB IN RAID 0, SOUND BLASTER X-FI TITANIUM FATAL1TY CHAMPION SERIES, 1600WATT ULTRA X4, THERMALTAKE XASER VI CASE.

Xtreme 3D Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Yancey View Post
    you will not know IF you don't ask! This mobo is the first asus board I have ever had so I ask questions to be sure, With that said I am sorry I bothered you..
    Nah, it's not a problem just you could have made a "questions thread" and bundled all of them up(?)

Hope you get everything sorted and running well.
    Smile

Xtreme Mentor
    he'll be able to make a phenom II 6x FAQ later.
    HAVE NO FEAR!
    "AMD fallen angel"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamekiller View Post
    You didn't get the memo? 1 hour 'Fugger time' is equal to 12 hours of regular time.