Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 916171819

Thread: *** Official HD6XXX Series Overclocking Thread ***

pretty happy i think with my result now i got my two 6850's working. There at 1.15v now just need to unlock voltage somehow
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3dmark - Copy.jpg 
Views:	249 
Size:	184.7 KB 
ID:	126155
    Last edited by nigeleyeit; 04-27-2012 at 06:16 AM.
    i5 2500k @ 5Ghz @ 1.475v
    Asrock Extreme 3 Gen 3 + Crossfire 6850
    EK DCP4.0 - EK Acetal HF - GTX360 Rad

Xtreme Legend
    I made a small program which dumps the production data on AMD "Cayman" based cards.
    While the GPU registers contain plenty of interesting data... we are mainly interested in data which determines the ASIC quality.
    The data was programmed inside the GPUs OTP registers after the qualifying process was completed at TSMC.

Similar feature is available in GPU-Z, but only for AMD "Southern Islands" cards.

Download the program TSMC PDE and run the file (TSMC_PDE.exe).
    The program creates a text file containing some of the production data we are after.

How to use:

If you have a single e.g HD 6970 card installed in your system, start the program and type "3" -> press enter.
    The program will briefly run and display "Done!" in the upper left corner. Press "5" to close the program.

In case you have multiple cards (e.g 3x HD 6970) of the same type installed in your system, start the program and type "3" -> press enter, type "3-2" -> press enter, type "3-3" -> press enter. In case you have more just change "3-x" number to corresponding value. Up to 8 GPUs are supported (driver limitation).

In case you have different type of cards in your system just change the number to corresponding model.

The program will create a small text file in the folder it is being run in.
    If you have multiple cards installed there will be multiple text files matching the number of GPUs in your system.
    Copy the data from "Local4" line and post it here.

Also post following information about your card(s): vendor, model, maximum GPU frequency, cooling and voltage.

The program supports all of the Cayman based cards, HD 6930, HD 6950, HD 6970, HD 6990.
    Use selection matching the BIOS currently installed in your card. If you have a HD 6950 card flashed with HD 6970 bios, you need to select HD 6970 in the program.
    Last edited by The Stilt; 04-28-2012 at 01:55 PM.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 916171819