Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Getting water down to none conductive and 0 TDS / 0us

Xtreme Enthusiast
    his target market isn't the US since we have an easier time finding distilled water

Xtreme Addict
    My target market is the UK and EU guys that's correct it wouldn't be cost effective to send over to the USA. Here in the UK there are two main companies for DI water and one isnt bad and the other well i have seen better tap water tbh.
    Mayhems Lastest News -> https://www.facebook.com/Mayhems2009

If you need to direct contact me its michael at mayhems dot co dot uk.

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by mlwood37 View Post
    Sadasius - If you going to get a hand TDS get the HM Digital EC/TDS/TEMP COM-100 i had 4 different ones now and 2 died on me and 1 is flaky as hell. This is the only one that gives constant good reading and calibrates easily in comparison. you pay a little more for it but its worth the money. They all so do in-line meter which are good to. This is excellent for finding out the water in / water out TDS. Mind you im racking up the £'s on my water tester's for this fluid as i've now spent well over £150 on water meters. pmsl
    Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

Xtreme Addict
    well its all gone live not all the parts arrived and the system is full up and running correctly.

Short term test shown the bottles do rise the TDS and US up a little (only a small amount) which is not a problem. The liquid goes in the bottle 0 TDS and 0 US but temperature does effect it as well as the bottle a little. But that's life.

I can only run the system 4 times a day and produce 100 Ltr a day at the levels and Hq i want. So all is good.

Now to crack on with my other projects ive had on hold. Still need to get my self a heat killer when i can afford it so i can put my white liquids though there paces.

I had some ppl try and order the bottles to other countries out side of the EU which is amazing but had to cancel all the orders as the shipping was way to high. I dont what people paying over the odds for some thing. Not fair on them and makes me look like a rip off artist.

If you do what one of my resellers to stock it you'll need to email them ...
    Mayhems Lastest News -> https://www.facebook.com/Mayhems2009

If you need to direct contact me its michael at mayhems dot co dot uk.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123