Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [PROJECT] <1cf m620

Where the heck are you man did you give up ?
    Intel i7 920@ 4.4ghz , Asus Rampage 2 Extreme , all under sweet EK nickle pron , 6gb Corsair Dominator @ 1683mhz , EVGA gtx 560ti , all wrap up in the new and improved BLACKBOX

Bring Out Your Dead

So yea its been a while. I had pics of me assembling everything but the camera decided to not save anything to the card. I got discouraged and forgot to take more to show progress. Space is rather tight but everything fits as planned.

Photo Bomb Time...Hope you like it.

Its still not entirely finished as you can see with the front panel missing and power/reset buttons hanging out a pci slot I have been having trouble working on it since my garage is 20 deg F and after 5min I cant feel my hands.

Other wise it has been folding since before christmas at over 4.2Ghz. When our heat went out and got down to 40F in the house I could fold at 4.4Ghz . Temps are in the high 70C now but that is normal considering a 220mm rad is cooling an i7, gtx275 and NB. I have some radiators on ebay at the moment to provide cash for the other two mcr220 radiators I had planned for.

Xtreme Guru
    nice outcome, I'd change the the distilled or whatever liquid your using , doesnt have that much appeal hehe, Maby primochill LRT coloured tubing or use some Tygon R6 with some mayhem dies to make it look sexy!?

Another thing I find funny is AMD/Intel would snipe any of our Moms on a grocery run if it meant good quarterly results, and you are forever whining about what feser did?

I haven't really checked up on dyes lately because I had a friend that regretted it. It stained all his blocks and radiators with no hope of ever being clean. Though if the dyes have improved I would probably do light blue. I guess I'm so 2007 with my distilled/PT Nuke & masterclear tubing.

Xtreme Guru
    mayhem die isnt that bad mixed with distilled and 2-3 drops or PT nuke, feser on the other hand i'd stay away..

Another thing I find funny is AMD/Intel would snipe any of our Moms on a grocery run if it meant good quarterly results, and you are forever whining about what feser did?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12