Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: LittleDevil's WaterCooled PC case LD PC-V8

Xtreme Guru
    wow sargantas nice build! Those Virus reservoirs have different LED switches ???

Another thing I find funny is AMD/Intel would snipe any of our Moms on a grocery run if it meant good quarterly results, and you are forever whining about what feser did?

Xtreme Member
    nah I won't add ports, doubt that it would look nice.

the color depends on the plexi window. the red glowing is with red plexi, the other one with black tinted plexi.
    2600k @ Asus M4E - Little Devil Case
    Intel I7 965xe @ Evga E762 - Little Devil SS Case
    2x Intel I7 E5620 @ Evga SR-2 - MountainMods ext Ascension watercooled
    Intel I7 930 @ Evga E759 - LianLi V2000 air cooled

-100c Club Member
    Nice pics

I don't think so that I will make USB/Audio connectors in the front.

Kind Regards
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Work: LittleDevil's SS Cases, LittleDevil's SS Worklog, LD CPU-R1 Dice/LNē Pots, LD GFX-R1 Dice/LNē Pots,
    LittleDevil LD PC-V10, LittleDevil's K-Type Temp Display, |EMAIL: ldphasechange@gmail.com

LD PC-V8 Watercooling Cases:
    LINK

LD PC-V8 ATX/HPTX Watercoolig PC case with 10 expansion slots: LINK NEW!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    www.ldcooling.com

Find US on Facebook

can you contact me with price and info to 90221? Thanks.

Also, you think you could incorporate 10 pci slots on the case, theres only 9. Y'know 4 way sli, just in case... lol

Xtreme Member
    4way sli works, just get a single slot plate for the last gpu and you are fine, no need to change the case.

-100c Club Member
    New computer Feet / Stands available.

- 4 x FI 30mm legs/feet 10mm high with M4 thread made of ALU.
    - 4 x M4 screws
    - 4 x self taped filz

Last edited by LittleDevil; 01-22-2011 at 05:51 AM.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Work: LittleDevil's SS Cases, LittleDevil's SS Worklog, LD CPU-R1 Dice/LNē Pots, LD GFX-R1 Dice/LNē Pots,
    LittleDevil LD PC-V10, LittleDevil's K-Type Temp Display, |EMAIL: ldphasechange@gmail.com

LINK

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    www.ldcooling.com

Find US on Facebook

Xtreme Enthusiast
    People who got this case should start posting pics of their setup !!!
    intel Core i7 980x, ASUS Rampage III Extreme , Corsair Dominator GT DDR3 2000 CL9 3x4GB , nVidia GTX 680 FTW TriSLI , Auzentech X-Fi HomeTheater HD

Xtreme Member
    I would buy one if I have enough money

Xtreme Member
    well alrdy posted 3 different cases/systems ^^

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by N3RO View Post
    I would buy one if I have enough money

I sold some of my flesh and my soul to be able to buy one !!

Quote Originally Posted by sargatanas View Post
    well alrdy posted 3 different cases/systems ^^
    More, I just wanna see more ! I can't get enough, I mean this case with all those beautiful systems....it's like the :banana::banana::banana::banana: of cases !!!
    intel Core i7 980x, ASUS Rampage III Extreme , Corsair Dominator GT DDR3 2000 CL9 3x4GB , nVidia GTX 680 FTW TriSLI , Auzentech X-Fi HomeTheater HD

-100c Club Member
    Guys. Cases are going to post tomorrow morning. Sorry about little delay, but I was waiting boxes for shipping. =)

Kind Regards

LINK

www.ldcooling.com

Find US on Facebook

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Great, I can't wait to get mine

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Salamndar View Post
    People who got this case should start posting pics of their setup !!!
    After you get yours completed start a thread just for LD's case assemblies. Using your as the example!
    As of 04/29/11
    Celtic Spirit >> (Under Construction / WC’ed) >> Antec SX1200, MSI 890GXM-E65, PII X6 1055T, 2 x GTX 285s, HDDs (TBD), 2 x G.S. F3-12800CL7D-2GBPI, OCZ 700W Modular, XP Pro SP2
    KestrelFlight v1.0 >> (To Be WC’ed v2.0) Zalman Z7+, MSI NF980-G65, PII X4 1055T, 2 x Galaxy 580GTXs, Zalman 32GB SSD, WD V'Raptor 300GB, G.S. F3-16000CL9D-4GBTD, Zalman ZM1000-HP Plus , Win7
    Oz1a v2.0 >> XFX MDA72P7509 750a, PI X2 8870BE, 2 x XFX GTS250, WD 250GB, F2-8500CL5D-2GBPK, Tt TR2 600W, XP Pro SP3

within 2 weeks my build will be fully done. And then ill post alot more pictures.
    My hardware changes to fast and to much to keep a sig up to date. I just gave up on the idea.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    I'll be receiving my new toyz to upgrade my current systems on Saturday, the only thing is missing is my LD V8 case

-100c Club Member
    All orders are shipped. =)

And another nice combination.

Kind Regards

LINK

www.ldcooling.com

Find US on Facebook

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Wow, it's just Amazing Why haven't I ordered the blue why

-100c Club Member
    Yes, It is really nice.

Kind Regards

LINK

www.ldcooling.com

Find US on Facebook

^Just incredible!

You have PM btw!

Xtreme Addict
    LittleDevil's PC-V8 > TJ07

Completely my opinion, but I know there are some that agree with me. The simple, but powerful look to this case makes me drool.
    Signatures make my posts look huge... but I'm not humble enough to completely remove my signature, so I kept this note explaining it.

Xtreme Guru
    LittleDevil: what do you think of changing radstands in bottom compartment to something like these (or these) from XSPC? (Probably just one set would be enough though, with dual set of holes in it, for both 120mm and 140mm rads)
    - with such that can be mounted wider apart or closer to each other, any rad, no matter what fan spacing it has, can be mounted;
    - one/same set will do for rad of any length from single section to quad sections (might lessen manufacturing costs as no need to make radstands for different length of rads, same stands will do for all of them, and no problems with unused "section" sticking out with smaller rads used);
    - less important, but nevertheless - less material used/less area to paint/smaller weight - probably will chip tiny bit from prices of making/painting/shipping.

-100c Club Member
    Thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by churchy View Post
    LittleDevil: what do you think of changing radstands in bottom compartment to something like these (or these) from XSPC? (Probably just one set would be enough though, with dual set of holes in it, for both 120mm and 140mm rads)
    - with such that can be mounted wider apart or closer to each other, any rad, no matter what fan spacing it has, can be mounted;
    - one/same set will do for rad of any length from single section to quad sections (might lessen manufacturing costs as no need to make radstands for different length of rads, same stands will do for all of them, and no problems with unused "section" sticking out with smaller rads used);
    - less important, but nevertheless - less material used/less area to paint/smaller weight - probably will chip tiny bit from prices of making/painting/shipping.
    I don't see why that would be better.

There is much more holes needed in the bottom aera to prepare it for 240, 360 and 480mm rads. With radstand which is now included you can mount any rad you want with standard fan spacing. 140mm rads don't fit inside, because if you use 4 - 140 you can't install PSU and also perforation is bottom side panels are for 120mm fans/rads.

Price if I want to make 4 peaces like you show will cost more than those 2 holders, because each of those 4 needs to have 2 nuts installed, so total 8 and also no difference in painting and weight.

Kind Regards

LINK

www.ldcooling.com

Find US on Facebook

Xtreme Guru
    hey littledevil, any chance these can fit 2x 560 rads?

Another thing I find funny is AMD/Intel would snipe any of our Moms on a grocery run if it meant good quarterly results, and you are forever whining about what feser did?

-100c Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny87au View Post
    hey littledevil, any chance these can fit 2x 560 rads?
    Hehe, I write a few times already. Bottom place is made for 480mm max, because of PSU, radstands and side panel performation.

Kind Regards

LINK

www.ldcooling.com

Find US on Facebook

Definitely a great case. But like I told you. I'm still unsure what to do. Either this or the SS version. I'll wait for Bulldozer I think. If Bulldozer is a killer overclocker SS is for sure more interesting. Otherwise I'll go with a dual G34 socket which will fit in there quite nicely..

Brilliant case

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast