8GB 1600/CL8
    GTX580
    64GB SSD
    4TB
    Xonar DX
    BeQuiet Straight Power 680W sleeved
    in
    Cosmos 1000, modded
    TC PA120.3+XSPC RX240mm+XSPC RASA+DDC1T+OCLabs top+EK Multioption 150+ EK-FC580

-100c Club Member
    Black one:

Kind Regards
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Work: LittleDevil's SS Cases, LittleDevil's SS Worklog, LD CPU-R1 Dice/LNē Pots, LD GFX-R1 Dice/LNē Pots,
    LittleDevil LD PC-V10, LittleDevil's K-Type Temp Display, |EMAIL: ldphasechange@gmail.com

LD PC-V8 Watercooling Cases:
    LINK

LD PC-V8 ATX/HPTX Watercoolig PC case with 10 expansion slots: LINK NEW!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    www.ldcooling.com

Find US on Facebook

Xtreme Guru
    Mmm, black one looks very much like 800D (which is one of my favourite looks-wise with sleek minimalistic lines). I don't like looks of fangrills though. Some mesh imho would look better.
    P.S.
    If this case is as big as it is - it most probable location is on floor, isn't it? In such case imho power button placement in lower/middle part of front panel is worse then if placed near top.

Xtreme Member
    how many colors are you planning on carrying this case is?
    Intel I7 920 @ 4.3 // ASUS Rampage III Extreme// 3x2GB Mushkin// Antec TPQ 1200w // Water Cooled

Xtreme Member
    What is the post in the rear of the case? Is that to support large PSU's?
    [Intel core i7 4820K..........Asus Rampage IV Black Edition] LAN Parties attended:
    [512GB Samsung 840 PRO 512GB......2xWD Black 7200 2TB RAID0] FITES [fites.net] 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007
    [32GB G.Skill DDR3 2400 4x8GB....2xEVGA GTX780ti Classified] L'Pane NorEaster [lpane.net] 2010, 2009, 2008
    [Corsair 900D.......Primochill CTR 250......Corsair AX1200i] Quakecon [quakecon.org] 2010, 2009
    [MCP35x2.........Swiftech Apogee HD......Swiftech MCR420-XP] PAX East [east.paxsite.com] 2012

-100c Club Member
    I have Red, White, Silver and Black case in stock.

You can install any PSU you want, there is alot of space for it. Radiators are under PSU...

kind Regards
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Work: LittleDevil's SS Cases, LittleDevil's SS Worklog, LD CPU-R1 Dice/LNē Pots, LD GFX-R1 Dice/LNē Pots,
    LittleDevil LD PC-V10, LittleDevil's K-Type Temp Display, |EMAIL: ldphasechange@gmail.com

LINK

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    www.ldcooling.com

Find US on Facebook

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleDevil View Post

That looks like my book shelf

Xtreme Member
    Where are these sold?
    [Intel core i7 4820K..........Asus Rampage IV Black Edition] LAN Parties attended:
    [512GB Samsung 840 PRO 512GB......2xWD Black 7200 2TB RAID0] FITES [fites.net] 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007
    [32GB G.Skill DDR3 2400 4x8GB....2xEVGA GTX780ti Classified] L'Pane NorEaster [lpane.net] 2010, 2009, 2008
    [Corsair 900D.......Primochill CTR 250......Corsair AX1200i] Quakecon [quakecon.org] 2010, 2009
    [MCP35x2.........Swiftech Apogee HD......Swiftech MCR420-XP] PAX East [east.paxsite.com] 2012

Xtreme Member
    I have Red, White, Silver and Black case in stock.

You can install any PSU you want, there is alot of space for it. Radiators are under PSU...

kind Regards
    Have you given any thought to a metallic blue type color in the below picture?

It is my favorite color so just had to ask haha

Quote Originally Posted by ZX2Slow View Post
    Where are these sold?
    You have to PM LD ... he sells them
    Intel I7 920 @ 4.3 // ASUS Rampage III Extreme// 3x2GB Mushkin// Antec TPQ 1200w // Water Cooled

Could you PM me with price included shipping for France please ?

-100c Club Member

Thumbs up

Hello guys, thanks for all nice comments.

I will have only those colour I already wrote. If someone is interested in custom painting, it can be done, but it is expensive, because if you want paint like blue one you need to wet paint the case.

Kind Regards

LINK

www.ldcooling.com

Find US on Facebook

Xtreme Member
    red with smoke plexi == sexy!!
    proud to be from Belguim ^^

Lightpainting and hardware are my life!

Xtreme Member
    Please PM me pricing as well.

Xtreme Member
    The custom cases that are being built here are way above 99% of the cases that are currently on the market. You along with Spotswood and Mick64 are kicking the collective backside of the current casemakers. With very few exceptions the cases that are currently on the market are plain rubbish.

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tile View Post
    The custom cases that are being built here are way above 99% of the cases that are currently on the market. You along with Spotswood and Mick64 are kicking the collective backside of the current casemakers. With very few exceptions the cases that are currently on the market are plain rubbish.
    i havnt seen spotswood or micks cases ... can you pm a link just to help keep this thread on topic. i'd appreciate it

-100c Club Member
    White is also available:

Kind Regards

LINK

www.ldcooling.com

Find US on Facebook

Xtreme Cruncher
    Do WANT! NOW~! Beautiful! Could you send me a PM too?
    AMD FX 8350 @ 4.4Ghz
    Corsair H60
    Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 AM3+
    8GB Mushkin Blackline @ 1800Mhz
    Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 3GB
    Crucial C300 SSD - Bootdrive
    2 x 640GB Samsung - 1.2TB RAID 0
    800GB Western Digital Green SATAII
    Corsair TX 750
    Coolermaster HAF932 - Modded by Blackstare

Xtreme Cruncher
    Please PM me as well.

-100c Club Member
    Done!

Kind Regards

LINK

www.ldcooling.com

Find US on Facebook

Xtreme Member
    Do you have any solution for dust filters on the sides for the radiators? My TJ07 sucks in a lot of dust from there and this will probably do the same.

-100c Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by woffen View Post
    Do you have any solution for dust filters on the sides for the radiators? My TJ07 sucks in a lot of dust from there and this will probably do the same.
    You can install dist fulters on radiator and than install it to the edge.

I will post some pics.

Kind Regards

LINK

www.ldcooling.com

Find US on Facebook

Xtreme Member
    You can install dist fulters on radiator and than install it to the edge.

I will post some pics.

Kind Regards
    Ok, will probably leave some gaps but should take the worst I guess.

Another question:

If I use a normal atx board, will that huge hole on the motherboard tray be visible?

-100c Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by woffen View Post
    Ok, will probably leave some gaps but should take the worst I guess.

Another question:

If I use a normal atx board, will that huge hole on the motherboard tray be visible?
    Yes, only a few centimeters.

Kind Regards

LINK

www.ldcooling.com

Find US on Facebook

Xtreme Member
    Yes, only a few centimeters.

Kind Regards
    Maybe you could post a picture with a motherboard in place?

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast