Hi there:

I am installing the Bitspower Water Tank Z-Multi 400 - POM (Model: BP-WTZM400P-BK). In the details of the product it refers to the bottom of the reservoirs having the 3 holes for choices of where to hook up the barbs or other fittings. And also refers to the top as having one additional hole to for fittings/fill ports etc...

I would like to use the bottom cap on top of the reservoir and the top cap as the bottom cap of the reservoir. I would like to run both inlet and outlet lines to the top and simply plug the bottom. Basically, I would be turning the reservoir upside down to use it. Can I do that???

There is a 3" metal tube connected to one of the holes. The metal tube is now on top of the reservoir and pointing down. I think I am supposed to use this as the outlet, but I'm not sure. I also tested putting a piece of 1/2" ID tubing over the metal tube and confirmed that it would fit and seal. I can run a small piece of tubing to the bottom area of the reservoir if you deem this necessary.

Are there any drawbacks to setting the reservoir up this way. Please enlighten me!!!

Thanks