Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Most Boring Family I've Ever Seen!

Xtreme Addict

Angry The Most Boring Family I've Ever Seen!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ago1C...eature=channel

I getting so sick of this commercial. They rerun it CONSTANTLY where I live!!! Between the enormous passion about a driveway full of boring bland cars, the beige couch, all the fat people, and the uninteresting personalities.... it makes me want to stab my self in the leg repeatedly. I really despise Toyota right now and this is just a slap in the face on top of my hatred for their mission to pump out nothing but boring cars.
    This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions, twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace.

Free market - let the boring people buy boring cars, and get a car that you want instead. No reason to get angry.
    The Cardboard Master
    Crunch with us, the XS WCG team
    Intel Core i7 2600k @ 4.5GHz, 16GB DDR3-1600, Radeon 7950 @ 1000/1250, Win 10 Pro x64

Xtreme Addict
    No its the fact that they repeat the damn commercial every freaking commercial break. It gets really irritating.... I also saw it on some web commercials and ads.... enough! Seriously, I can't take it anymore!
    This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions, twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace.

Xtreme Member
    thats why i got a dvr and i hate commercials .

Well after all the bad press they got, I've noticed they've pushed out a lot of bland "we are the safest" commercials too. Heh.
    The Cardboard Master
    Intel Core i7 2600k @ 4.5GHz, 16GB DDR3-1600, Radeon 7950 @ 1000/1250, Win 10 Pro x64

Xtreme Cruncher
    I think you should be more mad at yourself for not changing the channel.

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by HuffPCair View Post
    I think you should be more mad at yourself for not changing the channel.

this.
    WILL CUDDLE FOR FOOD

Quote Originally Posted by JF-AMD View Post
    Dual proc client systems are like sex in high school. Everyone talks about it but nobody is really doing it.

Xtreme Addict
    Shush

And I do have a DVR, but sometimes I do watch stuff live. I've seen this ad on Youtube and Hulu I think... ugh.

It feels like when mormons continuously knock on the door of an Atheist or Anti-Theist every day and start preaching to them. Its infuriating! I hate boring cars with a passion. I don't want to listen constantly to some family preaching about how they love their fleet of boring cars. I'd rather stab my self in the leg with a pen!

of the Strawhat crew.
    Maybe you just want a Camry and you feel left out?

XtremeSystems BF3 Platoon - Any XS member is welcome.

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Judaeus Apella View Post
    Shush

I've seen this ad on Youtube and Hulu I think... ugh.
    It's a secret to everybody.

ps. Original comment, not copypizza

Xtreme Member
    In the free market enviroment, you can show a commercial as many times as you can pay for it. As for the family being fat, it's pure domographics. The typical american is getting fat. As for the Camary, I've never owned one and don't plan on it. But as far as commercials being shown to much, I can think of far too many political ads this time of year and find a break for a real product enjoyable. If it came to choosing the worst car commercail. My choice would be the one's for the Cube.

Xtreme Addict
    Now THAT is an UGLY car!

Xtreme Cruncher
    If you think you've had enough on the car commercials, try living in California right now. There are at least 3 political commercials every break, those crap makes me sick. They even show them during the midnights..

Now, whoever gives out the least commercial will be who I am voting for
    Team XS: xs4s.org

Xtreme Cruncher
    Haha the Camry fatty fat family Agreed, i heard in the UK they have a set limit that they can spend on a campaign and only a few months before the election do they get nominated and have debated on TV.

I have an Accord and it's not a boring car MR!
    i3-8100 | GTX 970
    Ryzen 5 1600 | RX 580
    Assume nothing; Question everything

Xtreme Member
    I dont have proper TV for this reason haha

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by lkiller123 View Post
    If you think you've had enough on the car commercials, try living in California right now. There are at least 3 political commercials every break, those crap makes me sick. They even show them during the midnights..

Now, whoever gives out the least commercial will be who I am voting for
    It's not just Cali, it's everywhere. I guess politics don't bring out the closet emo in people like car commercials do.

Xtreme Addict
    Truthfully, I'd rather watch a political ad than that damn commercial. At least I won't feel like stabbing my self in the leg with a ball point pen.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Yeah, we know.

Banned
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ago1C...eature=channel

I getting so sick of this commercial. They rerun it CONSTANTLY where I live!!! Between the enormous passion about a driveway full of boring bland cars, the beige couch, all the fat people, and the uninteresting personalities.... it makes me want to stab my self in the leg repeatedly. I really despise Toyota right now and this is just a slap in the face on top of my hatred for their mission to pump out nothing but boring cars.
    I clearly hear the ad guy at the end say "slash toyota"

I feel your pain, I cried during that commercial

Xtreme Addict
    And Accord is not boring?

Okay, okay.... fine I won't go there.

I second this notion. I hate this commercial so much it makes me want to beat the TAR out of someone.

Its not so much the boring cars, or the paid actors pushing these cars; its more the Pleasantville projection they've got going on.

These folks are obviously so perfect, that there isn't even a brown spot on their lawn. Their picnic table is so perfectly arranged with all of the primary colors in just the right spot. Why....the fruit salad isn't even mixed. THESE PEOPLE ARE "INSANE!"

If that's who I've got to be to own a Toyota then please stay away. One word comes to mind when I see these folks and its SHEEP!

Why....if I owned one of these cars I WOULD WANT TO SELL IT!

[/Louis Black]

Regards, Stew.....

- This message brought to you by Frank Lee E. Snutz

Xtreme Addict
    Yes, SHEEP is a good word that comes to mind. AMERICAN SHEEP comes more to mind. Only in America will you see that many fat people under one roof on such a normal basis, that a company will actually try to appeal to that demographic in their commercial.

I also want to burn that couch... seriously that is an ugly nightmare of a couch. Beige, blocky, and no style or character what so ever. THIS is the kind of person who buys a Camry!! And that's my point! You can also tell how new it is because the seat pillows raise up on the sides when they sit down... which makes me wonder WTF was the production team thinking when they decided to use that couch. Obviously, they were the kind of people who work for a company like Toyota with no style or character, a company that completely stopped making any car with character and only makes econoboxes now.

What pisses me off is that this commercial really sticks in your face the lame kind of company Toyota has become... a company, that until only recently had a proud racing spirit and made great sports cars. This just makes me sick.
    Last edited by Judaeus Apella; 10-11-2010 at 05:33 PM.

Xtreme Cruncher
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewie007 View Post

These folks are obviously so perfect, that there isn't even a brown spot on their lawn. Their picnic table is so perfectly arranged with all of the primary colors in just the right spot. Why....the fruit salad isn't even mixed. THESE PEOPLE ARE "INSANE!"
    Heheh, Toyota always make the cheapest, worst commercials. No plot and no point, everything they sell about is "LOWEST PRICE EVER! WE MAKE THINGS EASY!"

Who makes the best car commercials? Honda, Audi, Benz, and BMW. Their commercials are genius.
    Team XS: xs4s.org

Xtreme Member
    Beige, blocky, and no style or character what so ever.
    Sort of like the whole family.

My dad has an 04 camry, been a very good car.

But he's not getting another one to replace it with when it comes time (and with 225k+ miles, that time could be any time...). He's looking at the Ford Fusion. Cross-shopped the Malibu a bit, but he's leaning towards the Fusion.
    The Cardboard Master

Xtreme Addict
    for it's targeted consumer, the camry is a very good product... and i'm sure it made Toyota a lot of money... as well as helped support the livelihood of the americans working on assembly lines in the USA...
    "The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands in times challenge and controversy."
    Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

DIY: Self Clinching Nuts

Canon EOS 7D | Tokina 12-24mm f/4 | Canon EF 24-105 f/4 L | Canon EF 70-200 f/2.8 L IS Mk II | Canon EF 35mm f/1.4 L | Canon EF 400mm f/5.6 L | Canon EF 100-400mm f/4-5.6 L

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast