Quote Originally Posted by zothos View Post
Yeah my mobo supports gen. 2.0 and in my bios i can force it into gen. 1.0 if i wanted to to its a BioStar H55A+ 1156 socket i hate it only got it just so i have a pc to use till i get my new one i had to sell my other one cuz i needed the money at the time it was an ASUS P7P55D-E Turbo Evo Mobo a hell of alot better than this BioStar im using now. But i did save my original i just have to remember what i did with it but if you can help me with this one for now i will be very happy and take your time bro if you need to i got maaaad faith in you bro!! But i did get my card to show back up in pci-e 2.0 x16 @ 2.0 x16 in GPU-Z but the problem i am having is that the clocks slow down when im in game and even after exiting the game and restarting it it still stays in the low 2d mode it doesnt go back into 3d mode for some reason but what ever you can do for me man would be awesome even if you have to put everything back to stock then go ahead and do that if its easier for ya well i mean quicker for ya lol cuz i know your good at what you do!! Oh and in GPU-Z im still getting that i only have 7.7GPixels of Pixel Fillrate my Texture Fillrate is fine???? Sorry for the rambling lol
If it clocks down during gaming then the overclock was not stable. This is common. You need to flash the orig bios back to the card, and figure out what the actual stable clocks are. then upload the bios and let me know what you want changed.

Also you need to know that the card may have once been stable at some clocks, but then it became unstable after some time. This is degradation. It's something that is real and we have to live with it. My best advice is to find your max stable frequency, and then back it down a bit from there.