Pump: Swiftech MCP355
    Res: XSPC Dual 5.25"
    CPU Block: EK Supreme-HF
    NB Block: EK-Asus NB1
    Mosfet: EK Mosfet Asus X58 kit
    Tubing: PrimoChill PrimoFlex PRO 7/16:5/8
    Liquid: Distilled water (RiteAid)
    Ram: Kingston Hyperx Fan
    Fans: RAD- 7 cooler master 120mm in push/pull; Top - 2x 120mm from Antec900; Back - original silverstone TJ07 fans connected to mobo with Q setting
    Controller: Scythe Kaze Server
    Misc: Bits power fittings, DangerDen Fill cap, .99 pure Silver Coil, inline water temp meter.

Hi Guys. First of all I'd like to extend my thanks to all the members of this forum for great assistance when I had questions. SPECIAL thanks to all the people that take the time to test the hardware, write reviews, write how to guides, and answer noob questions . I lost the build pictures because I bought a fake 32gb SD card that actually turned out to be 4gb on Ebay and it corrupted all the pics including my vaca in PR. So I only have the finished product pics.
    Here is the background on the project:

Starting with the case, I took the hard drive racks from the bottom of the case in order to fit the quad Rad there. Hard drives are now mounted in a rack in the 5.25 bay under dvd. The mounts for the Rad are made from aluminum 3" long by 1" wide and about 2mm thick by bending them to 90 degree angles at the middle, there are 8 of them, 4 per side. The mid plate and the back of the motherboard tray are painted semi-glossy black. I have bought extension cables for PCIe and PSU 24pin and sleeved them to match the motherboard and video card. I cut holes out in the motherboard tray to hide all the cable on the back side ( you don't want to see the back). There are three custom made white plexi covers that I made. The midplate is 1/4" thick on rails so an LED strip fits there. Second one is for the motherboard tray, its mounted on the mobo stands to be flush with it. I drilled 24 holes and fed the individual wires from psu before inserting them into the connector. I got the idea from another member here. The last is the Cdrom bay cover. It's 90 degree bent from 1/8" plexi. The Led strips are 12" from Local U-Do-It electronics in Boston, MA. I mounted the mcp355 right to the XSPC dual res. Second chamber is for the second part that I'll be doing this winter,, watercooling the video card. I didn't do it right away as it bcs I'm planning on upgrading the gtx280 to 470. Water flow is: Res-Pump-Rad-NB-Cpu-left mosfet-right mosfet- back to res. I have a T installed at the top between top mosfet and res for filling and another T at the bottom right at the exit from Rad for drain. The fans on the rad are in push pull and controlled by Kaze Server 2 fans per ch. I'm running at 1000rpm. The max OC I tried was 3.7Ghz being stable but at max fan speeds.. Everyday running is 3.4Ghz. Thats about it. Now for the pics:

Silverstone TJ07, Asus P6X58D Premium, i7 920, 3x2GB Corsair DDR3 1600 C7, 2x WD velociraptors 150GB RAID0,
    Hitachi 500GB SATA, EVGA GTX280 Ocd, Thermaltake Toughpower 750W; ViewSonic VX2835W 27.5" LCD.

Blocks: EK Supreme HF, EK NB/SB 5, EK Asus X58 Mosfet Kit
    Rad: Swiftech MCR-420
    Pump: Swiftech MCP-355
    Res: XSPC Dual pump Bay (for future GPU expansion)
    Tube: Primochill PrimoFlex PRO LRT 7/16"; 5/8"
    Fittings: 1/2" BP, EK
    Fans: 7 120mm Coolermasters push/pull on Rad
    Fan Cont: Kaze server

Xtreme Member
    VERY nice system! Too bad you lost your build pictures.
    - Autobot -
    Intel Q9400 (3.6Ghz) / Asus P5Q Deluxe / 8GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2-800
    MSI R6970 Afterburner 2GB / Asus Xonar DX
    Crucial M4 128GB SSD / Seagate 640GB SATA2 / Lite-On DVD/RW Litescribe SATA
    XFX XXX-Edition modular 650W PSU
    Enzotech / Swiftech / Koolance

Xtreme Addict
    Replace the rad fans with at least some Yate Loons... CM R4s aren't the greatest for static pressure (I'm being generous with that).
    Signatures make my posts look huge... but I'm not humble enough to completely remove my signature, so I kept this note explaining it.

ScottAlot: I'm happy with the setup and the results of temp vs quietness. But I would take your advice under consideration.
    autobot: Thanks a lot.
    Silverstone TJ07, Asus P6X58D Premium, i7 920, 3x2GB Corsair DDR3 1600 C7, 2x WD velociraptors 150GB RAID0,
    Hitachi 500GB SATA, EVGA GTX280 Ocd, Thermaltake Toughpower 750W; ViewSonic VX2835W 27.5" LCD.

Blocks: EK Supreme HF, EK NB/SB 5, EK Asus X58 Mosfet Kit
    Rad: Swiftech MCR-420
    Pump: Swiftech MCP-355
    Res: XSPC Dual pump Bay (for future GPU expansion)
    Tube: Primochill PrimoFlex PRO LRT 7/16"; 5/8"
    Fittings: 1/2" BP, EK
    Fans: 7 120mm Coolermasters push/pull on Rad
    Fan Cont: Kaze server

Xtreme Addict
    You almost don't need to consider it with PPC's pricing on the fans... dead cheap <5$ each.
    Signatures make my posts look huge... but I'm not humble enough to completely remove my signature, so I kept this note explaining it.