MMM
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1017181920212223 LastLast
Results 476 to 500 of 568

Thread: XS CES Party 2011

  1. #476
    Chasing After Diety
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Absolutely Speachless :O
    Posts
    11,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumak View Post
    Have you noticed the hardware on the photo too?
    ummm i dont think she realizes what she's pouring LN2 into.

    Unless DB you can clear things up?
    Nadeshiko: i7 990 12GB DDR3 eVGA Classified *In Testing... Jealous? *
    Miyuki: W3580 6GB DDR3 P6T-Dlx
    Lind: Dual Gainestown 3.07
    Sammy: Dual Yonah Sossoman cheerleader. *Sammy-> Lind.*

    [12:37] skinnee: quit helping me procrastinate block reviews, you asshat. :p
    [12:38] Naekuh: i love watching u get the firing squad on XS
    Its my fault.. and no im not sorry about it either.

  2. #477
    I am Xtreme FlanK3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Czech republic
    Posts
    6,804
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumak View Post
    Have you noticed the hardware on the photo too?

    oh...now I noticed, so after some hours - yes
    ROG Power PCs - Intel and AMD
    CPUs:i9-7900X, i9-9900K, i7-6950X, i7-5960X, i7-8086K, i7-8700K, 4x i7-7700K, i3-7350K, 2x i7-6700K, i5-6600K, R7-2700X, 4x R5 2600X, R5 2400G, R3 1200, R7-1800X, R7-1700X, 3x AMD FX-9590, 1x AMD FX-9370, 4x AMD FX-8350,1x AMD FX-8320,1x AMD FX-8300, 2x AMD FX-6300,2x AMD FX-4300, 3x AMD FX-8150, 2x AMD FX-8120 125 and 95W, AMD X2 555 BE, AMD x4 965 BE C2 and C3, AMD X4 970 BE, AMD x4 975 BE, AMD x4 980 BE, AMD X6 1090T BE, AMD X6 1100T BE, A10-7870K, Athlon 845, Athlon 860K,AMD A10-7850K, AMD A10-6800K, A8-6600K, 2x AMD A10-5800K, AMD A10-5600K, AMD A8-3850, AMD A8-3870K, 2x AMD A64 3000+, AMD 64+ X2 4600+ EE, Intel i7-980X, Intel i7-2600K, Intel i7-3770K,2x i7-4770K, Intel i7-3930KAMD Cinebench R10 challenge AMD Cinebench R15 thread Intel Cinebench R15 thread

  3. #478
    Brilliant Idiot
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Hell on Earth
    Posts
    11,085
    Quote Originally Posted by Hondacity View Post
    msi laptop....lol
    actually if we want to be technical its a netbook not a laptop

    I highly doubt the brand of netbook used influences the way ROG connect works

    I was told to furnish my own hardware to facillitate ROG connect and thats exactly what I did.





    Despite some rather major issues Nemesis and myself managed to eek out a new AMD Vantage top score.

    Previous best score for AMD was 41,6XX, we only managed to hit 45K+ with 3 gpu's versus previous which was done with 4...............We also pushed a new best for AMD in 3d11.

    Also AMD's first 31K cpu score in vantage fell.........
    Last edited by chew*; 01-11-2011 at 03:59 PM.
    heatware chew*
    I've got no strings to hold me down.
    To make me fret, or make me frown.
    I had strings but now I'm free.
    There are no strings on me

  4. #479
    Xtreme Addict
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Vegas ,NV
    Posts
    1,636
    Quote Originally Posted by zalbard View Post


    Holy , haha, can someone say "cable management"?
    How long did it take you to mod the poor cards?


    is this HR Geiger or non modular!



    ffs
    ~

  5. #480
    I am Xtreme
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    5,413
    re the spaghetti cable mess: too many over-clockers have no sense of aesthetics. If you guys ever want to make over-clocking interesting to the general public you will need to try to make it all look non-ghetto. One sweet case mod will get way more publicity than the world record over-clock (and I can back that up with a project I worked on that was at CES - Kegputer - we had a segment on Discover channel, MSNBC, USAToday, and thousands of online publication stories just in one week of coverage - project got me a conversation with nVidia CEO) but if you combine the two, that would be insane.

    Why would you want coverage? Uh, funding. Increased marketing dollars from the companies that sponsor you.
    "Thing is, I no longer consider you a member but, rather a parasite...one that should be expunged."

  6. #481
    Fanboy of Good Products
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    4,046
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthBeavis View Post
    re the spaghetti cable mess: too many over-clockers have no sense of aesthetics. If you guys ever want to make over-clocking interesting to the general public you will need to try to make it all look non-ghetto. One sweet case mod will get way more publicity than the world record over-clock (and I can back that up with a project I worked on that was at CES - Kegputer - we had a segment on Discover channel, MSNBC, USAToday, and thousands of online publication stories just in one week of coverage - project got me a conversation with nVidia CEO) but if you combine the two, that would be insane.

    Why would you want coverage? Uh, funding. Increased marketing dollars from the companies that sponsor you.
    Congrats DB! you are the King of Bling!
    Cruncher #1: EVGA Z68 FTW | i7-2600k @ 4.5 | 6GB Ram
    Cruncher #2: Supermicro Dual-Socket | 2 x 6-core Opterons | 4GB Ram
    Cruncher #3: 8-core Xserve 1,1

    T400 for non-crunching



    "But don't think you'll run me over - It's, ah, planting season here in Texas... and the farm is growing..." -Otis11 on crunching WCG

  7. #482
    Xtreme n00berclocker
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    1,454
    Hey DB got links to any of the interviews?
    Quote Originally Posted by 3oh6
    damn you guys...am i in a three way and didn't know it again
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian y.
    Im exclusively benching ECS from this point forward

  8. #483
    I am Xtreme
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,738
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthBeavis View Post
    re the spaghetti cable mess: too many over-clockers have no sense of aesthetics. If you guys ever want to make over-clocking interesting to the general public you will need to try to make it all look non-ghetto. One sweet case mod will get way more publicity than the world record over-clock (and I can back that up with a project I worked on that was at CES - Kegputer - we had a segment on Discover channel, MSNBC, USAToday, and thousands of online publication stories just in one week of coverage - project got me a conversation with nVidia CEO) but if you combine the two, that would be insane.

    Why would you want coverage? Uh, funding. Increased marketing dollars from the companies that sponsor you.
    i would congratulate them for being able to get it working in that mess of cables. if that was me i would never know if every one of them was plugged in. i need organization to get the job done right
    2500k @ 4900mhz - Asus Maxiums IV Gene Z - Swiftech Apogee LP
    GTX 680 @ +170 (1267mhz) / +300 (3305mhz) - EK 680 FC EN/Acteal
    Swiftech MCR320 Drive @ 1300rpms - 3x GT 1850s @ 1150rpms
    XS Build Log for: My Latest Custom Case

  9. #484
    I am Xtreme
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Planet View Post
    Hey DB got links to any of the interviews?
    Note: I was responsible for the internals ie hardware and water-cooling: Ben got the most publicity but most importantly nVidia and sponsors got it

    Discovery Channel Canada included KEGputer in their show “Daily Planet” yesterday. You can view the video here: http://watch.discoverychannel.ca/#clip398284. This KEGputer segment is focused on its fabricator Ben Lzicar where NVIDIA received some great branding and representation! Our segment starts at 00:43 seconds.

    http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local...113009789.html

    http://windowsteamblog.com/windows/b...th-nvidia.aspx

    http://kotaku.com/5728642/nvidias-ke...-get-you-drunk

    http://www.maximumpc.com/article/new...vidia_kegputer

    http://www.tomshardware.com/news/sie...mod,11922.html

    http://hothardware.com/News/NVIDIA-S...nd-Frame-Rate/

    http://www.lazygamer.net/nvidias-beer-tastic-kegputer/

    http://www.ripten.com/2011/01/08/nvi...nd-pours-beer/

    http://dvice.com/archives/2011/01/meet-nvidias-ke.php

    http://www.curse.com/articles/other-en-news/906349.aspx

    http://www.tweaktown.com/news/18352/...deo/index.html

    http://news.softpedia.com/news/Nvidi...C-176819.shtml

    http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/b...lling-zombies/

    http://www.mynorthwest.com/category/...ntroller-down/

    http://www.networkworld.com/news/201...emod-need.html
    http://www.tgdaily.com/hardware-brie...dispenses-beer

    Sorry if this is thread jacking. I would like to see over-clocking get a nice spotlight like this. Might end up including some LN2 love in one of the many projects I have been hired to do this year.
    "Thing is, I no longer consider you a member but, rather a parasite...one that should be expunged."

  10. #485
    Diablo 3! Who's Excited?
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Boulder, Colorado
    Posts
    9,414
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthBeavis View Post
    re the spaghetti cable mess: too many over-clockers have no sense of aesthetics. If you guys ever want to make over-clocking interesting to the general public you will need to try to make it all look non-ghetto. One sweet case mod will get way more publicity than the world record over-clock (and I can back that up with a project I worked on that was at CES - Kegputer - we had a segment on Discover channel, MSNBC, USAToday, and thousands of online publication stories just in one week of coverage - project got me a conversation with nVidia CEO) but if you combine the two, that would be insane.

    Why would you want coverage? Uh, funding. Increased marketing dollars from the companies that sponsor you.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I thought Sham's GTX 580s with a GTX 480 soldered on to power the GTX 580 GDDR5 were works of art. Our rigs are meant to serve a specific function and they tend to do that very well. I couldn't imagine tearing down one of your rigs to swap a dead CPU(like I had to do at the event). Took me about 10 minutes of which was mostly spent re-wrapping the socket in toilet paper.

    There are some things associated with overclocking that I believe normal people find at least intriguing and possibly beautiful. Some of the more elaborate cascades blow most of the watercooling hotrod rigs out of the water in industrial beauty.

    Not everyone will agree on what is beautiful or aesthetically pleasing. Watching the plumes of nitrogen and the whine of the fans did way more for me than the case that was sitting next to my rig at the XS event

  11. #486
    I am Xtreme-ly Unemployed
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Palmdale, CA USA
    Posts
    1,935
    Quote Originally Posted by [XC] gomeler View Post
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I thought Sham's GTX 580s with a GTX 480 soldered on to power the GTX 580 GDDR5 were works of art.
    That hardware hack was, by far, the most awesome thing I saw while in Vegas for CES this year
    I'm doing science and I'm still alive...

  12. #487
    I am Xtreme
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by [XC] gomeler View Post
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I thought Sham's GTX 580s with a GTX 480 soldered on to power the GTX 580 GDDR5 were works of art. Our rigs are meant to serve a specific function and they tend to do that very well. I couldn't imagine tearing down one of your rigs to swap a dead CPU(like I had to do at the event). Took me about 10 minutes of which was mostly spent re-wrapping the socket in toilet paper.

    There are some things associated with overclocking that I believe normal people find at least intriguing and possibly beautiful. Some of the more elaborate cascades blow most of the watercooling hotrod rigs out of the water in industrial beauty.

    Not everyone will agree on what is beautiful or aesthetically pleasing. Watching the plumes of nitrogen and the whine of the fans did way more for me than the case that was sitting next to my rig at the XS event
    you mean the case that was not plugged in do you could have power? yep.

    I am sorry but a rats nest of cables and no attention to at last neatness is ridiculous. I agree the plumes of nitrogen and fracken cool but it would be cooler if you guys at least had someone help to make it look good. It all depends on what your goal is.

    Wish I thought about a beautiful phase unit. damn, my first entry into a mod contest was a phase-changed rig. looks + performance.


    "Thing is, I no longer consider you a member but, rather a parasite...one that should be expunged."

  13. #488
    I am Xtreme
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Petra View Post
    That hardware hack was, by far, the most awesome thing I saw while in Vegas for CES this year
    Impressing an uber g33k like you is nice but that will not go far in promoting over-clocking beyond the small band of the current enthusiasts. The current community excels in back-biting and drama but has no clue how to move to the next level.
    "Thing is, I no longer consider you a member but, rather a parasite...one that should be expunged."

  14. #489
    I am Xtreme-ly Unemployed
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Palmdale, CA USA
    Posts
    1,935
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthBeavis View Post
    Impressing an uber g33k like you is nice but that will not go far in promoting over-clocking beyond the small band of the current enthusiasts.
    Oh, this is something which I'm well aware of... I fall into a niche demographic of an already niche demographic and represent one of the least productive groups to cater to when it comes to furthering the mainstream recognition and promoting of modding/overclocking.

    With that said, you are right--a balance between function and more widely accepted aesthetic values would need to be struck before mainstream interest in benching could become more common. However, it's up to the current and future benchers to want that change to occur... if the people participating aren't interested, there's only so much that can be done.
    Last edited by Petra; 01-14-2011 at 12:51 PM.
    I'm doing science and I'm still alive...

  15. #490
    I am Xtreme
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,738
    i agree with how limited the demograhic is for overclockers, and i think we need to go in a different direction

    its widely known that not many women are into cars, but guys love them. so there is an abundance of women out there who i think would find a happy home with the overclocking community. its not very dirty and you dont need to be very strong (2 things that probably turn women away from cars).

    so what do we do?
    all Overclockers should start working out, and stop wearing shirts.
    start up marketing campaigns with adds like "men and chips so hot, only LN2 can keep them cool"

    do this right guys and we can easily have the speed channel replaced with the OC channel.
    and there will be like 10 women for every man...
    2500k @ 4900mhz - Asus Maxiums IV Gene Z - Swiftech Apogee LP
    GTX 680 @ +170 (1267mhz) / +300 (3305mhz) - EK 680 FC EN/Acteal
    Swiftech MCR320 Drive @ 1300rpms - 3x GT 1850s @ 1150rpms
    XS Build Log for: My Latest Custom Case

  16. #491
    Diablo 3! Who's Excited?
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Boulder, Colorado
    Posts
    9,414
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthBeavis View Post
    you mean the case that was not plugged in do you could have power? yep.

    I am sorry but a rats nest of cables and no attention to at last neatness is ridiculous. I agree the plumes of nitrogen and fracken cool but it would be cooler if you guys at least had someone help to make it look good. It all depends on what your goal is.

    Wish I thought about a beautiful phase unit. damn, my first entry into a mod contest was a phase-changed rig. looks + performance.
    I'd love to see you try and pretty up a quad-SLI rig prepped for nitrogen. Insulating for -196C besides running in a sealed humidity controlled chamber necessitates either lots of insulation or lots of waterproofing. A single-stage or even a cascade is small fry. The rats nest of cables is due to each Antec TPQ 1200 coming with a bunch of unnecessary cables for what they were being used for. If Sham had been using a set of Corsair AX-1200s he could have just hooked up the PCIe cables and the 24-pin* on each PSU.

    Also keep in mind that rig traveled from Taiwan to Las Vegas in two boxes. Good luck fitting all that into a case that is also portable

    Now seriously, I'd really like to see what you could do. I recognize your talent in case modding and would like to see how you tackle our problems.


    *- Would be awesome if Corsair has a small jumper on the PSU housing that would let us just short the PS_ON pin to ground.

    Quote Originally Posted by Manicdan View Post
    i agree with how limited the demograhic is for overclockers, and i think we need to go in a different direction

    its widely known that not many women are into cars, but guys love them. so there is an abundance of women out there who i think would find a happy home with the overclocking community. its not very dirty and you dont need to be very strong (2 things that probably turn women away from cars).

    so what do we do?
    all Overclockers should start working out, and stop wearing shirts.
    start up marketing campaigns with adds like "men and chips so hot, only LN2 can keep them cool"

    do this right guys and we can easily have the speed channel replaced with the OC channel.
    and there will be like 10 women for every man...
    I think this was a horrible joke? I think? I wish there was a [SARCASM] tag that would cause the font to look different so we'd be able to tell these things

  17. #492
    I am Xtreme
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    5,413
    Gomeler, I think it would worth a shot. I have some ideas floating in my mind already but of course would need guidance from over-clocking pros like you to make it feasible. Maybe we can ASUS on board and make it a project? Would you be up for participating?
    "Thing is, I no longer consider you a member but, rather a parasite...one that should be expunged."

  18. #493
    Diablo 3! Who's Excited?
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Boulder, Colorado
    Posts
    9,414
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthBeavis View Post
    Gomeler, I think it would worth a shot. I have some ideas floating in my mind already but of course would need guidance from over-clocking pros like you to make it feasible. Maybe we can ASUS on board and make it a project? Would you be up for participating?
    Always willing to share what I've tried and how things have failed in the past.

  19. #494
    I am Xtreme
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    4,714
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthBeavis View Post
    I am sorry but a rats nest of cables and no attention to at last neatness is ridiculous.
    Just like any overclocker will say using a case to maximize performance is ridiculous. Casemodding and overclocking are, in essense, two different things. Don't try to compare things that are very hard to compare. At best, you could say both emerged from the early gaming community
    Where courage, motivation and ignorance meet, a persistent idiot awakens.

  20. #495
    I am Xtreme
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by massman View Post
    Just like any overclocker will say using a case to maximize performance is ridiculous. Casemodding and overclocking are, in essense, two different things. Don't try to compare things that are very hard to compare. At best, you could say both emerged from the early gaming community
    I have had this debate in the modding community as well with a similar pushback when I suggest case modders should try to include a reasonable level of performance in their builds (at least be able to play a current game at reasonable settings) instead of using insanely out-dated hardware. All my builds are liquid-cooled. If you look at some of the changes in computers you will see overlaps of performance and aesthetics (wire management for one). Clean wire management even back in the days of IDE ribbon cables served the dual purpose of looking cleaner but also improving air flow. Now look at the evolution of watter-cooling from the days of veterans like Cathar where they made their own blocks out of chunks of copper to today where we have commercially-made works of beauty (or lack thereof). My very first case modification was drilling holes in a case to add air flow then adding a ton of fans as well (zip ties and hot glue). That was back in a rig with a sweet AMD Thunderbird pushing a 3dFX graphics accelerator.
    "Thing is, I no longer consider you a member but, rather a parasite...one that should be expunged."

  21. #496
    I am Xtreme
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    4,714
    Yeah, that's what I meant by emerging from the gaming community.

    Of course there are some overlaps between the case-modding scene and overclocking scene, but the extreme ends are essentially different. And I'm sure there are some groups that might find it interesting to see both a high-clocked system fit in a nice case. But, when trying to get the absolute most out of your system, which is what the die-hard overclocking is about these days, the case goes away.

    Each community has their own hero's and things to aspire to. For you, as a casemodder, that's building a nice house for a system. For overclockers, it's people like Shamino who makes things look like a total mess and manages fantastic performance. Just how like a software engineers likes clean code and a mathematician likes certain equations.

    That being said, I would definitly like to see a case-modder take on the project of bringing forward the beauty of extreme overclocking.
    Where courage, motivation and ignorance meet, a persistent idiot awakens.

  22. #497
    I am Xtreme
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by massman View Post
    Yeah, that's what I meant by emerging from the gaming community.

    Of course there are some overlaps between the case-modding scene and overclocking scene, but the extreme ends are essentially different. And I'm sure there are some groups that might find it interesting to see both a high-clocked system fit in a nice case. But, when trying to get the absolute most out of your system, which is what the die-hard overclocking is about these days, the case goes away.

    Each community has their own hero's and things to aspire to. For you, as a casemodder, that's building a nice house for a system. For overclockers, it's people like Shamino who makes things look like a total mess and manages fantastic performance. Just how like a software engineers likes clean code and a mathematician likes certain equations.

    That being said, I would definitly like to see a case-modder take on the project of bringing forward the beauty of extreme overclocking.
    sweet. I have projects piled up like crazy for the entire year but I will see if we can get something going.
    "Thing is, I no longer consider you a member but, rather a parasite...one that should be expunged."

  23. #498
    -_-
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    ATLanta, Ga.
    Posts
    516
    ok, now that I have survived the worst bout of flu I have had in my life i can muster up the energy to post some pics.....

    got a few shots of shams "work of art" when he was unboxing them.....




    While Peter was unpacking I managed to get a shot of some old senile man who "claimed" he had a 2011 SB cpu and kept trying to show it to anyone that would listen.....



    Some pics of peter setting up





    Vince was in deep thoughts......I wonder what was on his mind?....go-karts?


    meanwhile in the corner Gatman and Chris were prepping OS's(Don't let G fool you, he is a OS chopping Guru..Has literally hundreds of images stored on drives for every imaginable setup )



    and that big nasty rig ready to go an in action









    Had a great time at the party. good food, friends and benching. It was awesome getting to bench with Peter and G and the setup was one incredible experience I wont forget

    big thanks to Charles for putting the event together and the killer support from Asus and Brian Jang

    also if you read this Mike had an absolute blast off roading. Thanks for taking us up there it was the only thing besides benching that prolly could of kept Peter awake after getting off that killer flight.

    "Give me my two degrees!!!!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gautam View Post
    I'll add my name to this elpida graveyard as soon I even think about running 32M. (yes, the thought is enough)



  24. #499
    Xtreme Owner Charles Wirth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    12,379
    *- Would be awesome if Corsair has a small jumper on the PSU housing that would let us just short the PS_ON pin to ground.
    +1 good idea
    Intel 9990XE @ 5.1Ghz
    ASUS Rampage VI Extreme Omega
    GTX 2080 ti Galax Hall of Fame
    64GB Galax Hall of Fame
    Intel Optane
    Platimax 1245W

    Intel 3175X
    Asus Dominus Extreme
    GRX 1080ti Galax Hall of Fame
    96GB Patriot Steel
    Intel Optane 900P RAID

  25. #500
    Xtreme Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    195
    you guys ready for this? its about to become non 56k friendly.

    Source: http://www.asusrog.com/forums/showth...T-56K-Friendly!

    Hey guys, It was a blast for ROG to be part of the Xtreme Systems gathering for CES 2011 as the hardware sponsor and we came in fully loaded with our ROG gear! we ran LN2 on everything we could! Rampage III Extreme, Xpander, GTX580, 6970, Ares, Crosshair IV Extreme, and Maximus IV Extreme which we also let users test drive the new EFI bios and aisuite II features. Thanks you all those that made this possible!

    Lets start off with the video recap!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVdnvSk1brs


    Welcome to the event!


    Chew, V2-V3 and nemesis prepping their rigs




    Crosshair IV Extreme ready for LN2 and records!


    Maximus IV Extreme


    Jeremy from DangerDen





    Ready for ARES?


    KingPin joining the action



    nemesis prepping the cards


    Maximus IV Extreme prepped for demo


    thats right!




    Shamino prepping his rig




    Brian.Y pulling the LN2 tank off the forklift. What a buff guy! LOL



    Hurm what should i do with these?



    3 1200 watt TPQ 1200 daisy chained! plugged into 2 4 pin and 2 6pin per VGA!


    Gomeler



    DarthBeavis's starwars rig


    Jeremy (DD), Petra, Eddy (EK), Gabe (Swiftech), and Dennis (DD)














    Gautam and Shamino









    DirectCU's guts








    We were benching til 3 am!


    Cory Pouring LN2 with Shamino!



    6970












    Click here for full album

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1017181920212223 LastLast

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •