Thread: Wikipedia attacks Wikileaks

Xtreme Mentor

Wikipedia attacks Wikileaks

Wikipedia founder Jimmy Wales has whistleblower WikiLeaks over its release of Afghan war documents which he said could "get people killed".
    http://www.fudzilla.com/home/item/20...acks-wikileaks

People should know what their Government does
    Coming Soon

I am Xtreme
    teaching your enemy how to kill you is treason. its more obvious when you say "we will be here at this time", its more subtle when you say "this is how we did something the last 10 times, expect us to do it the same way again" (didnt read the article yet)

Xtreme Enthusiast
    there not teaching anything, they just show u how much of a fail the war is currently

did u read any of these documents?
    AMD Phenom II X6 1055T@3.5GHz@Scythe Mugen 2 <-> ASRock 970 Extreme4 <-> 8GB DDR3-1333 <-> Sapphire HD7870@1100/1300 <-> Samsung F3 <-> Win8.1 x64 <-> Acer Slim Line S243HL <-> BQT E9-CM 480W

Xtreme Member
    We have to know all the faults and mistakes the state does so that we can make changes for a better state/world. I dont belive in turning a blind eye to all these problems that have emerged.
    E6600"L630A446"? @3600@1.?v cooled by Tunic Tower sitting on Abit AB9 Quad GT played on ASUS 8800GTX opperated by a lazy slacker!

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillo-kun View Post
    We have to know all the faults and mistakes the state does so that we can make changes for a better state/world. I dont belive in turning a blind eye to all these problems that have emerged.
    Lol.. . just look a bit into history books... the same has happend for over 2000 years. Everything stays the same, only the methods and technology changes.

Wanna look under my kilt?
    Well.... Fuds stance is fairly clear... they aren't fans of Wiki
    Quote Originally Posted by T_M View Post
    Not sure i totally follow anything you said, but regardless of that you helped me come up with a very good idea....
    Quote Originally Posted by soundood View Post
    you sigged that?

why?
    ______

Sometimes, it's not your time. Sometimes, you have to make it your time. Sometimes, it can ONLY be your time.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Wikipedia founder is a loser. Don't mind other people's business. I am sure Wikipedia itself was responsible for the deaths of many around the globe...

Xtreme Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by damha View Post
    Wikipedia founder is a loser. Don't mind other people's business. I am sure Wikipedia itself was responsible for the deaths of many around the globe...
    And how might that be?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans de Vries View Post

JF-AMD posting: IPC increases!!!!!!! How many times did I tell you!!!

terrace215 post: IPC decreases, The more I post the more it decreases.
    .....}
    until (interrupt by Movieman)

Regards, Hans

Xtreme Member
    @ least its serving its purpose to keep people informed of new words and whatnot. its like that one guy that died trying to cancel shows from animal planet cause its inhumane.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by AliG View Post
    And how might that be?
    Causing excessive arguing amongst others leading one to kill his opponent. Or having all this information easily accessible could have led the ceo of one or more companies to commit suicide.

I think those are plausible scenarios.

Xtreme Addict
    i have read the wikileaks documents, nothing outlandish. i support wikileaks, they turn up great stuff on corruption in congress.
    [MOBO] Asus CrossHair Formula 5 AM3+
    [GPU] ATI 6970 x2 Crossfire 2Gb
    [RAM] G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 1600
    [CPU] AMD FX-8120 @ 4.8 ghz
    [COOLER] XSPC Rasa 750 RS360 WaterCooling
    [OS] Windows 8 x64 Enterprise
    [HDD] OCZ Vertex 3 120GB SSD
    [AUDIO] Logitech S-220 17 Watts 2.1

Xtreme Addict
    i support wikileaks, the people need to know what their money is being spent on! having said that, my brother is in afghanistan and i don't support the public discolure of classified operational docs or the names of imbeded spies. wikileaks has the right idea, but i think they need to exercise better judgment on what they post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am an artist (EDM producer/DJ), pls check out mah stuff.

YouTube Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Manicdan View Post
    teaching your enemy how to kill you is treason. its more obvious when you say "we will be here at this time", its more subtle when you say "this is how we did something the last 10 times, expect us to do it the same way again" (didnt read the article yet)
    treason does not apply, when you are exposing the secrets of another country.
    Fast computers breed slow, lazy programmers
    The price of reliability is the pursuit of the utmost simplicity. It is a price which the very rich find most hard to pay.
    http://www.lighterra.com/papers/modernmicroprocessors/
    Modern Ram, makes an old overclocker miss BH-5 and the fun it was

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by 570091D View Post
    i support wikileaks, the people need to know what their money is being spent on! having said that, my brother is in afghanistan and i don't support the public discolure of classified operational docs or the names of imbeded spies. wikileaks has the right idea, but i think they need to exercise better judgment on what they post.
    well that's just the propaganda talking, they take care not to reveal, things that would risk on going stuff (bottom they mention redaction's). fact is the government doesn't want the ppl to know whats going on...with anything. from what i have read (lol no way am i going to read well over 50000+ pages, try like 20) spy names seem to be redacted, besides the high level public figures that is. most of it seems to be about past actions.

wiki
    [MOBO] Asus CrossHair Formula 5 AM3+
    [GPU] ATI 6970 x2 Crossfire 2Gb
    [RAM] G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 1600
    [CPU] AMD FX-8120 @ 4.8 ghz
    [COOLER] XSPC Rasa 750 RS360 WaterCooling
    [OS] Windows 8 x64 Enterprise
    [HDD] OCZ Vertex 3 120GB SSD
    [AUDIO] Logitech S-220 17 Watts 2.1

Xtreme X.I.P.
    i for one find it hilarious how the us gov tries to put pressure on the wikileaks guys
    its like in the movies... so amateurish and obvious