Thread: Need help getting E7200 to 500FSB @ 4ghz.

Xtreme Member

Need help getting E7200 to 500FSB @ 4ghz.

=====
    =EDIT=
    =====

Okay, I retested the 500mhz FSB settings I had saved and it's not stable even at 3ghz reguardless of vcore. I just used OCCT to test it last time but this time I did run Furmark as well and the system locked up within 1 - 2 minutes each time so I guess I do need more than NB voltage to make 500mhz stable it looks

Okay, I have already tested 500mhz FSB on my E7200 and with 1.41v NB it is stable but seems to require a sizeable boost in vcore compared ti the same clock with a lower FSB.
    I assume this is the point where I need to start tweaking my VTT voltages but tbh, after reading the different guides I've found I am still not 100% clear on how I should go about this or if it's really required at the 500FSB threshold or is my chip really at it's limits at 3.9ghz on air?

My max load temp on this CPU is 64/63* C while running OCCT and Furmark to create the maximum ammount of heat in the case making sure I got a true load temp similar to a heavy gaming session.

My CPU's vid ( if it matters ) is 1.1125.

I have not done the vdroop mod to my board yet but don't know how much that matters yet.

Here are the SS's of my current bios settings:

Last edited by WARDOZER9; 01-01-2012 at 07:29 AM.
    Currently playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat with Misery 2.1.1 and being miserable the entire time.