Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Where are you charles! :(

I am Xtreme

Where are you charles! :(

I wish murdermod was up and running....does anyone know any new info for when they are coming back?

I believe Charles is working on new products - I'd suggest keeping an eye on the website for further updates.
    Last edited by shazza; 09-12-2010 at 10:10 PM. Reason: spellcheck

Banned
    I miss him too

He must be busy tho. Havent talked to him on skype in a long time.

I emailed him and he did say he was working on some really nice stuff. I pried alittle but he wouldnt budge LOL

We all know Chazz wouldnt sit idle and he always has goodies up his sleeve

He will be back with a bang for sure

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by turtletrax View Post
    I miss him too

He must be busy tho. Havent talked to him on skype in a long time.

I emailed him and he did say he was working on some really nice stuff. I pried alittle but he wouldnt budge LOL

We all know Chazz wouldnt sit idle and he always has goodies up his sleeve

He will be back with a bang for sure
    yup and I am ready to hand my cash over to charles when that time comes! I hope its before November so I can build my new system just in time for Black Ops.

Xtreme Member
    the last time I talked to him (I was working on an illuminated mid-plate for my 800D.... which should be done soon ) he was working on stuff for the 800D.... I cant confirm that he is continuing that en devour but I am sure that we are in for some sweet surprises
    Last edited by eKirts; 09-13-2010 at 12:12 PM. Reason: grammar issues =\
    i7 920 D0 @ 4.01ghz 1.25v
    Rampage III Extreme
    24gb Corsair Vengeance @ 1600mhz 8-8-8-24-1T
    eVGA GTX 1070 Founders Edition
    Silverstone 1000w
    Corsair 800D
    Liquid Cooled - CPU/MB - EKWB Supreme HF/Full Cover MBWB, Iandh 225 res, D5 w/XTOP rev. 2, Feser x-changer 360, Bitspower fittings

Xtreme Addict
    Charles FTW! He's not gone, he's just training the cats to use the water jet.

Never go full retard
    I've heard rumors of a kerfuffle of some sort.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eKirts View Post
    the last time I talked to him (I was working on an illuminated mid-plate for my 800D.... which should be done soon ) he was working on stuff for the 800D.... I cant confirm that he is continuing that en devour but I am sure that we are in for some sweet surprises
    Damn him!!! Why did he pick the 800D!!!??? I just bought one and doing a build on it. When I see his new stuff that means a whole new obsession

Quote Originally Posted by BlueAqua View Post
    Charles FTW! He's not gone, he's just training the cats to use the water jet.
    Now that I would like to see

Quote Originally Posted by skinnee View Post
    I've heard rumors of a kerfuffle of some sort.
    Boom! The funny thing is I dont think I have ever used that word before that moment, or since. It was just meant to be

Xtreme Enthusiast
    hehe, a kerfuffle indeed!

Seriously though, while I did take a step back to look at the big picture and effectively analyze the situation, we're now fully pressing forward - having made the required tweaks and adjustments; with an exciting action plan for the future.

The phenomenal experience of 3+ years with over 1000 custom-made products sold around the world, combined with solid partnerships and the collaboration of some very talented and special people I've met through the community, leads me to firmly believe that the best is yet to come.

Too vague? Fret not - all will be revealed in due time. Now it's back to work; trying to train these bloody cats!

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by charles_h View Post

Seriously though, while I did take a step back to look at the big picture and effectively analyze the situation, we're now fully pressing forward - having made the required tweaks and adjustments; with an exciting action plan for the future.

The phenomenal experience of 3+ years with over 1000 custom-made products sold around the world, combined with solid partnerships and the collaboration of some very talented and special people I've met through the community, leads me to firmly believe that the best is yet to come.

Too vague? Fret not - all will be revealed in due time. Now it's back to work; trying to train these bloody cats!
    We're all eagerly awaiting your return charles!

Corsair Rep

If you want any help from Corsair on Corsair products I'd be more than happy to help out. redbeard@corsair.com

Eagerly awaiting your next work.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Redbeard View Post
    If you want any help from Corsair on Corsair products I'd be more than happy to help out. redbeard@corsair.com

Now that is scary Charles and redbeard in collaboration

Xtreme Member

Epic.

Charles, i cannot wait!
    My Rig:
    Motivation 2.0
    ----------------
    Check out my Build log!!!
    Motivation: Sponsored by Galaxy and Corsair

---------------
    Check out below for videos and reviews!!!
    Facebook Youtube Instagram Twitter

Banned
    yup, that's amazing.

Xtreme Member
    I hope nothing is based on the 800D. Case is go generic looking and screams "aftermarket computer case".

Corsair Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnoen View Post
    I hope nothing is based on the 800D. Case is go generic looking and screams "aftermarket computer case".
    I love you too.

Xtreme Member
    Nothing wrong with the case, I have one!

Butt for high end $1000 PC case I'd want something completely custom or higher end. Maybe one of the upcoming new Lian Li V series.

Guess it all depends on how easily they are modable though like TJ07 is.

Xtremely Hot Sauce
    I love you too.
    800D > Antec 900

Anyways, charles_h, I eagerly look forward to your next project.

My toys:
    Asus Sabertooth X58 | Core i7-950 (D0) | CM Hyper 212+ | G.Skill Sniper LV 12GB DDR3-1600 CL9 | GeForce GTX 670-2048MB | OCZ Agility 4 512GB, WD Raptor 150GB x 3 (RAID0), WD Black 1TB x 2 (RAID0) | XFX 650W CAH9 | Lian-Li PC-9F | Win 7 Pro x86-64
    Gigabyte EX58-UD3R | Core i7-920 (D0) | Stock HSF | G.Skill Sniper LV 4GB DDR3-1600 CL9 | Radeon HD 2600 Pro 512MB | WD Caviar 80GB IDE, 4TB x 2 (RAID5) | Corsair TX750 | XClio 188AF | Win 7 Pro x86-64
    Dell Dimension 8400 | Pentium 4 530 HT (E0) | Stock HSF | 1.5GB DDR2-400 CL3 | GeForce 8800 GT 256MB | WD Caviar 160GB SATA | Stock PSU | (Broken) Stock Case | Win Vista HP x86
    Little Dot DAC_I | Little Dot MK IV | Beyerdynamic DT-880 Premium (600 Ω) | TEAC AG-H300 MkIII | Polk Audio Monitor 5 Series 2's

I am Xtreme
    I'm sure the tj07 will still be around! its my fav case.

Banned
    yup, that case is amazing.

Xtreme Member
    If Corsair came out with a MicroATX 800D case it would be golden. The 800D is the size of my garage! It's just way to big IMO.

Xtreme Guru
    3dchipset: And i'd like for it to be even bigger to fit big/more rads in it internally with less modding required :P

I heard a rumor there was a recent run on these in Vancouver

*** I have no inside knowledge ... just guessing here.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Thanks for your words of support Guys! I'm pleased to report that steady progress is being made.

Cheers George!

Quote Originally Posted by turtletrax View Post
    Now that is scary Charles and redbeard in collaboration
    I'm totally stoked but does this mean I must grow a beard?

Quote Originally Posted by shazza View Post
    I heard a rumor there was a recent run on these in Vancouver

LOL! Nice1 Sharon.

No adequate retort comes to mind but as the ancient saying goes, revenge is a dish best served cold.

Quote Originally Posted by spotswood View Post
    It looks like Charles tried to channel DB again?
    LOL, yeah Rich. Wait, again?

Anytime I try to channel DB, dark storm clouds gather overhead, open up and commence pelting me with frogs till I cease. There is and can only be one DB and the forces of the Universe demand it remain so.

I am Xtreme
    Thanks for your words of support Guys! I'm pleased to report that steady progress is being made.

Cheers George!

I'm totally stoked but does this mean I must grow a beard?

LOL! Nice1 Sharon.

No adequate retort comes to mind but as the ancient saying goes, revenge is a dish best served cold.

LOL, yeah Rich. Wait, again?

Anytime I try to channel DB, dark storm clouds gather overhead, open up and commence pelting me with frogs till I cease. There is and can only be one DB and the forces of the Universe demand it remain so.
    "Thing is, I no longer consider you a member but, rather a parasite...one that should be expunged."

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast