Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Feser's New Lineup

FrozenCPU - when can I order 2 360 admirals please? I would like to use them in my build and also are they as thick as the xchangers or are they thinner now ?
    HEATWARE
    x58-UD5 ▀▄ i7 950 4.0Ghz ▀▄ ZOTAC GTX 580 ▀▄ Mushkins 1600Mhz

hahaha there sending the rad to skinnee. Cant wait for this one!
    Skinnee can you compare the review sample you will get, against a feser 480?
    I own one, and would like to know how much better the new line is.
    My hardware changes to fast and to much to keep a sig up to date. I just gave up on the idea.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlogged View Post
    Actually, I call dibs, being one of the louder and more prominent so called "bashers". I also have a full range of tools to do the job quickly and cleanly and I'm certainly not shy about using them.
    The moment I look forward to is Skinees post-review announcement that he sticks with his PA's.

Till then I'll keep polishing my clubs, axes and icepicks, let them be prepared
    when my B-day comes... B as for Bashing

Now that is what I call appropriate smile. Nice base btw.

Quote Originally Posted by neonatas View Post
    Skinnee can you compare the review sample you will get, against a feser 480?
    That I doubt since he has already done the 360 review. You'll probably need to measure by it's performance.
    Last edited by Erklat; 09-12-2010 at 12:21 PM.
    ..:Core i7 870///eVGA P55 Classified///VTX3D Radeon 6970///Asus Xonar D2X///16GB F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL///WD 6400AAKS 640Gb///Samsung F2 EcoGreen 1.5TB///Samsung F4 EcoGreen 2TB///Pioneer DVR 216///Seasonic X-series 850///Corsair Obsidian 800D///Logitech G15 rev.1///Logitech G400@Zowie G-TF Spawn///Philips 240SW:..

..:EK Supreme Acetal///Bitspower Black Freezer EIP55NSC///Magicool Pro III///S-Flex E@7v///Laing DDC-1T w/ EK Plexi top///EK Multioption 150:..

Oh nice, then its not required. I can look that one up and compare.
    My hardware changes to fast and to much to keep a sig up to date. I just gave up on the idea.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnee View Post
    USA will be the first to have the new series followed by Russia and then out to more countries as stock is available.
    Really Russia? What a deal has Feser there?

Intel Xeon W3520 4200MHz HT
    Foxconn Bloodrage
    3x2Gb Patriot Viper II DDR3-1600 6-6-6-16
    MSI GTX480 M2D15 850/1700/2000
    Samsung F1 1TB
    Corsair TX950W
    Stacker 832 w/ Dual Loop Watercooling aka *Bong Build*
    NEC 2690WUXi
    Loop 1: Laing DDC1-T -> Watercool HK 3.0 LT -> Thermochill PA120.3 -> Bloodrage NB -> EK Res 150
    Loop 2: Laing DDC1-T -> EK-FC GTX480 -> Thermochill PA120.2 -> EK Res 150

*New* CM 690 II Advanced Watercooled

*Coming soon* Stacker 832 Rebirth!

Xtreme Mentor
    I look forward to seeing how these perform and hopefully I will be wrong on my guess at pricing. Water cooling is getting a major refresh this fall with all the products that are being released and if you look at the year as a whole this has probably been one of the most productive (new release wise) years we have had in awhile. I am still waiting to see someone come out with a rad that is shaped differently to fit in areas that are not the usual places, i.e. the side 240mm round fan holes on cases or up top in the 240mm fan holes. I would also like to see more rads designed for external placement with their own stands and pump mounts, but I can only dream.
    CPUID http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=484051
    http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=484051
    http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=554982
    New DO Stepping http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=555012
    4.8Ghz - http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=794165

Desk Build
    FX8120 @ 4.6Ghz 24/7 / Asus Crosshair V /HD7970/ 8Gb (4x2Gb) Gskill 2133Mhz / Intel 320 160Gb OS Drive, WD 256GB Game Storage

W/C System
    (CPU) Swiftech HD (GPU) EK HD7970 with backplate (RAM) MIPS Ram block (Rad/Pump) 3 x Thermochill 120.3 triple rads and Dual MCP355's with Heatkiller dual top and Cyberdruid Prism res / B*P/Koolance Compression Fittings and Quick Disconnects.

Banned
    Let's not forget that this is from the company that claimed to beat Thermochill's PA's by 5° C when their now "retired" line of rads were introduced. Needless to say, not one tester ever produced the results to back that claim up, neither did the company for that matter.

We know. And the amount of times you guys repeat it honestly is getting to grade schoolyard proportions. The reviews are out there, and it has been said at least 10,000 times before.

We get it. Feser is not loved here.

I spoke with Martin from TFC today, yes Skinnee Labs will be the first review world-wide.

The lengthy product lineup that was included in the FrozenCPU news block is planned, but not upon initial release. The first radiators available will be Monsta 140, Monsta 420, Admiral 120, Admiral 240, Admiral 360 and Admiral 480. The rest of the series (including a slim) will come after the new year. USA will be the first to have the new series followed by Russia and then out to more countries as stock is available. I was assured production is up and running.

Excellent. I for one cant wait.

Big ups for the labs

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by turtletrax View Post
    We know. ...
    We get it.
    Who's 'we'?
    Sig is under construction

Xtreme Enthusiast
    He, you, me, we

He protests against us bashing Feser with no grounds. Besides Feser tried and true modus operandi we all saw through.
    Hope that explains correctly.
    ..:Core i7 870///eVGA P55 Classified///VTX3D Radeon 6970///Asus Xonar D2X///16GB F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL///WD 6400AAKS 640Gb///Samsung F2 EcoGreen 1.5TB///Samsung F4 EcoGreen 2TB///Pioneer DVR 216///Seasonic X-series 850///Corsair Obsidian 800D///Logitech G15 rev.1///Logitech G400@Zowie G-TF Spawn///Philips 240SW:..

..:EK Supreme Acetal///Bitspower Black Freezer EIP55NSC///Magicool Pro III///S-Flex E@7v///Laing DDC-1T w/ EK Plexi top///EK Multioption 150:..

I am Xtreme
    We know. And the amount of times you guys repeat it honestly is getting to grade schoolyard proportions. The reviews are out there, and it has been said at least 10,000 times before.

We get it. Feser is not loved here.
    I'll be honest, I really am a tad sick of having to bring it up every time as well but, as long as there are shills and blatant manufacturer misinformation out there, there has to be other ppl somewhere close by redirecting the uneducated to take a closer look at the drivel and drool they're being fed by such ppl and tell them to think for themselves and not take everything at face value.
    Circles SucQ!

If your annoyed by sigs telling you to put things in your sig, then put this in your sig

Bribery won't work on me...just say NO to AT!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by anzial View Post
    Who's 'we'?
    All the people who can read, and with memories.

I'll be honest, I really am a tad sick of having to bring it up every time as well but, as long as there are shills and blatant manufacturer misinformation out there, there has to be other ppl somewhere close by redirecting the uneducated to take a closer look at the drivel and drool they're being fed by such ppl and tell them to think for themselves and not take everything at face value.
    I understand why feser is not liked, and I agree. What I dont like is the fact that I cant read one thread with the word rad in it without some negative [T]ardOCP feel to it. It is coming off as bitter guys... And in reality is not making you better than what feser said/did.

Another thing I find funny is AMD/Intel would snipe any of our Moms on a grocery run if it meant good quarterly results, and you are forever whining about what feser did?

What it boils down to is XS is better than this constant berating. The info is out there and what you guys have said has done its work, trust me. leave it by the wayside and if you really must say something, link to Skinnee's review and give a wink.

Edit: I would also like to say I am not a fan of feser. I think thier fittings are a direct ripoff, their fluids are junk. I bought Feser rads initially upon their release because TC was still using BSPP and I had ZERO access to anything other than garbage plastic barbs and nothing for advanced barbs, such as 90's or anything else for that matter. And the reason I bought them last time is the selection in Canada is terrible since the financial meltdown. I also got a good deal as they were being phased out. That being said I have not been disappointed by Xchangers. I just wanted to say that as not be arouse suspicions of being one of these "shills"

I also want to take a moment to quote "Canada" Bill Jones. "It is immoral to leave a sucker with his money".

If a person is stupid enough to not do his homework on what to buy, let him...
    Last edited by turtletrax; 09-12-2010 at 02:10 PM.

Xtreme Cruncher
    I also want to take a moment to quote "Canada" Bill Jones. "It is immoral to leave a sucker with his money".

If a person is stupid enough to not do his homework on what to buy, let him...
    I don't necessarily agree with this.

It serves us better if the industry expands -> more cheaper better products. If too many people are 'suckered', they will leave and not come back or won't come at all. Plus, having been suckered before, I wouldn't wish that on anyone else. I guess manufacturers are free to say what they want to an extent, but lying is bad.... Mmmkay.

At the same time, let's see the product first before we start calling them lying weasels again.
    Last edited by meanmoe; 09-12-2010 at 02:44 PM.
    upgrading...

Xtreme X.I.P.
    I spoke with Martin from TFC today, yes Skinnee Labs will be the first review world-wide.

The lengthy product lineup that was included in the FrozenCPU news block is planned, but not upon initial release. The first radiators available will be Monsta 140, Monsta 420, Admiral 120, Admiral 240, Admiral 360 and Admiral 480. The rest of the series (including a slim) will come after the new year. USA will be the first to have the new series followed by Russia and then out to more countries as stock is available. I was assured production is up and running.

Right on

I was hoping they would send you a sample and you'd work it in to the already busy schedule some how.

Thanks!

Admin
    I'll be honest, I really am a tad sick of having to bring it up every time as well.
    How about this: don't bring it up every time. Consider this an official warning to stop trolling.

As for the rad, no idea how it will perform--I don't know if there is really much room for improvement over current rads--so tests will be interesting to see how much it performs better, if at all. I don't think it would make sense for a company to drop an entire radiator line for a worse performing (and likely similar or higher priced) replacement, but that's just me.

Xtreme Monster
    I'm looking forward to this. I would like to add this product to my system. I was waiting for this product as TFC stated soon after it eol its radiator series.

Xtreme Addict
    Yeah cooling hasn't been going anywhere too far lately, but this may do something.
    Signatures make my posts look huge... but I'm not humble enough to completely remove my signature, so I kept this note explaining it.

OVERCLOCKAHOLICS
    Awaiting Skinnee's review..............

As with all newly innovated products, I'm skeptical until some data comes out. That being said, can't wait.

Xtreme Member
    Do you really think Feser would invest all this time and money in a product if it isn't going to perform better than whats out there now? Unless they are relying on the misinformed to make a profit ....

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Exactly that and those who want that different look.

Sent from my X10a using Tapatalk
    MagisD

6 Quad rads 1 case Maybe I went a little overboard....Overkill Cube

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by meanmoe View Post
    I don't necessarily agree with this.

It serves us better if the industry expands -> more cheaper better products. If too many people are 'suckered', they will leave and not come back or won't come at all. Plus, having been suckered before, I wouldn't wish that on anyone else. I guess manufacturers are free to say what they want to an extent, but lying is bad.... Mmmkay.

At the same time, let's see the product first before we start calling them lying weasels again.
    There's a fine line between ripping people off and smart business. When you try to be too nice... at best, you stifle the potential growth of your business, and at worst, you end up getting to hang an "out of business" sign on your door.

That said, I don't agree with overpricing, but what looks overpriced from one side, is underpriced from another.

I've seen people say my Stealth-Res series is overpriced, they're retailing about $20 cheaper than they should according to "standard" profit margin guidelines.

I've also heard people say HK3.0's are overpriced, but I wouldn't touch manufacturing a CPU waterblock with a 10ft pole unless I was retailing at $100+

As far as the Feser thing, there's two sides to every story. I haven't heard Feser's side. I'm not trying to imply anything there other than I try to withold judgement when possible until I have information from both parties involved in a dispute.
    Last edited by iandh; 09-12-2010 at 06:27 PM.
    Asus G73- i7-740QM, Mobility 5870, 6Gb DDR3-1333, OCZ Vertex II 90Gb

I am Xtreme-ly Unemployed
    Another thing I find funny is AMD/Intel would snipe any of our Moms on a grocery run if it meant good quarterly results, and you are forever whining about what feser did?

This belongs in someone's sig
    I'm doing science and I'm still alive...

OVERCLOCKAHOLICS
    The whole feser thing should be dropped. It gets quite old reading it over and over again. It does us as a community no good, it only brings us down.

BTW, I do not own any feser products.

OCM

I dont know what the moaning is all about Feser? I have their RADS and they work fine for me with my compression fittings and everything, temps are good, i get decent flow. So whats all the biitching and moaning about Feser?
    HEATWARE
    x58-UD5 ▀▄ i7 950 4.0Ghz ▀▄ ZOTAC GTX 580 ▀▄ Mushkins 1600Mhz

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by Aedubber View Post
    I dont know what the moaning is all about Feser? I have their RADS and they work fine for me with my compression fittings and everything, temps are good, i get decent flow. So whats all the biitching and moaning about Feser?
    Trust me, you really don't want to go there.
    Circles SucQ!

If your annoyed by sigs telling you to put things in your sig, then put this in your sig

Bribery won't work on me...just say NO to AT!!!

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast