Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1421222324

Thread: Feser's New Lineup

I am Xtreme
    designing a case with four of these now
    lulzxx.jpg
    "Thing is, I no longer consider you a member but, rather a parasite...one that should be expunged."

dunno... are you sure four is enough?

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by SpuTnicK View Post
    There is a 3d part of that build log that shows a bit more of that rad. So i guess that answers my question in post 559:
    OK, so it looks like a modular 240...when did he get it though? Is it part of the prototype that he "rescued" at CES or is it newer?

I'm sure Mark @ FCPU would royally pi**ed off if they are giving new Admiral stuff out to anyone but him or skinnee, he did bank roll the failure after all.
    Circles SucQ!

If your annoyed by sigs telling you to put things in your sig, then put this in your sig

Bribery won't work on me...just say NO to AT!!!

Xtreme Guru
    Hush, if skinnee gets his hands on those rads he might test and find out their performance and even make that info public. That might be not in best business interests of TFC.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Judging from the acrylic ends it could be newer version since almost the same design rad was spotted in earlier teaser videos by TFC
    An unfortunate person is one tries to fart but sh1ts instead...

My Water Cooling Case Build (closed)

Quote Originally Posted by Waterlogged View Post
    OK, so it looks like a modular 240...when did he get it though? Is it part of the prototype that he "rescued" at CES or is it newer?
    Yes it is dual-modular model. It is significantly different from sample I have seen at CES and it is still different from production model(s) as there further improvements were implemented.

I did some lazy performance runs on YouTube as part of my Orange build log. Works fine and seems has very little restriction to airflow comparing with traditional rads,... but I have no interest or free time to go into any serious testing. Triple rad would be better fit as you can see for the amount of hardware I have.

Sorry, i have no info about release date.

Silent Sniper: XSPC H1 | GA G1 Killer | Supreme HF |Dual GTX470 WCooled | Dual D5 Serial | 2x EX360 | Triebwerks | U-Tube Worklog

Orange: MNPCTech 700D | GA X58-OC | Supreme HF | Admiral rad prototype | RP452x2 D5 Serial | SanAces | Aquaero 5 Pro |U-Tube Worklog

Video editing: 800D | GA X58 Extreme | Supreme | Dual GTX285 Wcooled | Dual Serial D5 |TFC360 | Triebweks | U-Tube Worklog

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1421222324