Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 31383940414243 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 1061

Thread: New Monsoon Modular Reservoir System

Xtreme Addict
    Monsoon already sells tube via the Mod My Toys brand, (Performance PC's in house brand). We will be launching a new line of tubing in Q3 or Q4. I am a fan of DI for fluid so we may or may not sell one--I have already designed and molded a special bottle however if we do. We already sell the DD tube cutter which works quite well though I may revisit that at some point.

Upcoming products are the tube reservoirs for our Modular line, a new style of compression fitting, and the new tube line.

Xtreme Member
    I'm guessing it is the tubing they have labeled dreamflex then?

I only remember that you guys had some after seeing that the other day, good to know it is (probably) the same thing. If you guys are making tube reservoirs I might just wait to buy one of those as well. Been trying to decide wheter or not to just buy the bay drive one when that comes out but I think a tube one would just better in my huge case.

Now you guys just need to come out with pumps and blocks so my whole loop can be monsoon :o

Think once I save up to buy more watercooling (only doing gpu right now) I will have 30 or so monsoon fittings to have basically all straight angle tubing in the case. Only fittings you guys don't have that I wish you did are male to female temperature fittings which I think only one other manufacturer has right now.
    Last edited by nksharp; 04-14-2013 at 12:03 PM.

Carnage

[Silverstone TJ11] [Silverstone 1200w]
    [EVGA Z77 FTW] [I5 2500k] [8gb Samsung 30nm]
    [Sapphire HD 7970]
    [Sound Blaster Titanium HD] [Sennheiser PC360]
    [Patriot Wildfire 120gb] [Seagate 1.5tb 7200pm]
    [Steelseries Sensei w/ I-2 Mousepad] [24" 1920x1200 Samsung]

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BoxGods View Post
    New boxes FINALLY showed up from the printers and are being stuffed as we speak!

Parts should start shipping out Monday hopefully with some resellers having them up by Friday.
    And you will have my money by Friday evening! Thanks so much for making these for us. Hey, where in TExas are you guys? Do you have walk in space? I will be living in San Antonio by January. Wait, that may be bad... very very bad.

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by nksharp View Post

Now you guys just need to come out with pumps and blocks so my whole loop can be monsoon :o

Think once I save up to buy more watercooling (only doing gpu right now) I will have 30 or so monsoon fittings to have basically all straight angle tubing in the case. Only fittings you guys don't have that I wish you did are male to female temperature fittings which I think only one other manufacturer has right now.
    Thanks for the kind words =)

Actually the tube reservoirs will be part of the same modular line the bay reservoirs belong to and will have quite a few interchangeable components. We have just started developing the mold tooling for them though so it will be 2 or 3 months till we roll those out. There is also a stand alone D5 pump being released at the same time. We make a temp probe that fits the light port rotaries or into an open reservoir port.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave1974 View Post
    And you will have my money by Friday evening! Thanks so much for making these for us. Hey, where in TExas are you guys? Do you have walk in space? I will be living in San Antonio by January. Wait, that may be bad... very very bad.
    We are in WAY South Texas about 4 hours from SA. You would spend more in gas and sales tax then you would just buying from a reseller and shipping FedEx. When I say way South...I could throw a rock 4 times and hit Mexico just about =)

I'm outside corpus christi, TX

Quote Originally Posted by Elmy View Post
    I want one made with white delrin body and cobalt blue faceplate.... k thanks
    I'd love to have 1 with a white front plate

What is the benefit of said "mansoon modular res" ?

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by fantomau View Post
    I'd love to have 1 with a white front plate
    You can have any color of face plate you want provided you want black, or can paint =)

The premium 6mm aluminum face plates and the 10mm Acrylic face plates will both be sold separately so there is no real reason you can't experiment a little--if you really borked one it is no great shakes to replace it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sartharion View Post
    What is the benefit of said "mansoon modular res" ?
    Women will want you and men will want to be like you =)

Kidding aside that is a bit of an open ended question...benefit compared to a pump in the bottom of your case...or other bay reservoirs...or not using a reservoir at all? Not trying to be a jerk...just don't want to post a 12 paragraph answer that might not cover what you were asking.
    Last edited by BoxGods; 04-17-2013 at 07:33 PM. Reason: SP

Xtreme Mentor
    BoxGods, there is another forum I frequent a lot. We have a busy WC forum. If you could please visit and register with IMOG as a vendor rep and post your goodies up there. One of the members is interested in the D5 res, and I posted a bit of info. I guess you'll be selling the D5 res soon. What retailers are going to carry it? BTW, I have a early DD D5 res, I got one at the XS party a few years ago. If you are planning to come to Vegas for CES 2014, make sure you hook up with the XS party if there is one, lot's of fun!

http://www.overclockers.com/forums/

Thanks, I'm Conumdrum there also.
    All stock for now, no need for more, but it's gonna be soon methinks.
    Giga Xtreme 58 mobo i7 965 ES D0 step Corsair 1600 6 gig
    SLI GTX470 EVGA
    EK HF nickle blue top CPU block (free from Eddie)
    Koolance 470 waterblocks
    One big loop, two 120x3 rads. Pa 120.3 and XSPC RX 120x3. Swiftech 35x pump with V2 restop. GT AP15 fans.
    Banchetto Tech Station
    120 GB SSD, and a few other drives.
    1000W UltraX3 PSU, 900 watt (1500VA UPS
    23.999" Acer GD235hz and 24" Acer H243H

Xtreme Addict
    The first US resellers to get stock should be Performance and Frozen.

As for other forums...kind of a slippery slope from a time perspective, but I very much appreciate the offer.

I have heard stories of epic past XS parties and attending one at some point is for sure on my to do list.

Xtreme Addict
    Resellers have stock and should have them up shortly (today or tomorrow). Looks like some of the boxes got lagged so not everyone has all the models up yet.

Thanks to those that let me know some of the reseller pics are/were upside down. Will ask to get those corrected lol.
    Last edited by BoxGods; 04-22-2013 at 04:56 PM.

Xtreme Member
    Did you send any of the stand alone reservoirs out?

Xtreme Member
    Ordered mine
    PPC includes 2 Silver Bullets with it for free.
    3770k @4.9ghz | ASUS Maximus V Forumla | Mushkin 994008 16gb @2133mhz | Zotac GTX 680

Xtreme Addict
    Did you send any of the stand alone reservoirs out?
    Yes we shipped some of all the models out. D5 Premium, D5 Basic, DDC Premium, and the Six port Dual bay (reservoir only). A portion of the shipments have lagged in Alaska so some of the resellers have not gotten all their boxes yet, notably Frozen, (I can feel Mark giving me the stink eye all the way from NY )

Quote Originally Posted by McDown View Post
    Ordered mine
    PPC includes 2 Silver Bullets with it for free.
    a $12 freebie does not suck =)

For our modding brothers in Europe who have been asking -- AT emailed to say they will be placing their order shortly!
    Last edited by BoxGods; 04-23-2013 at 06:02 PM.

Xtreme Mentor
    BG, do you have a pic of the back of the DDC model without the cover? I just want to see how two pumps will fit on there. Also, any reason these would not work with the Swiftech 35x? Lastly, will it come in green?
    CPUID http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=484051
    http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=484051
    http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=554982
    New DO Stepping http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=555012
    4.8Ghz - http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=794165

Desk Build
    FX8120 @ 4.6Ghz 24/7 / Asus Crosshair V /HD7970/ 8Gb (4x2Gb) Gskill 2133Mhz / Intel 320 160Gb OS Drive, WD 256GB Game Storage

W/C System
    (CPU) Swiftech HD (GPU) EK HD7970 with backplate (RAM) MIPS Ram block (Rad/Pump) 3 x Thermochill 120.3 triple rads and Dual MCP355's with Heatkiller dual top and Cyberdruid Prism res / B*P/Koolance Compression Fittings and Quick Disconnects.

Xtreme Addict
    It is not a Dual DDC. I could barely get resellers to take the single DDC--I guess while I wasn't looking everyone fell in love with the D5. SFF builders get short shift once again. If the 35x is the same physical size (which I think it is) there should be no problem. It will come in green if resellers get requests for them. I was just checking out the green D5 and I think it looks awesome...very nVidia "ish". Worst case I may be able to sort you out on our next run as I want a green one as well.

Xtreme Mentor
    You peeked my interest. Let me know when the green comes out.
    CPUID http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=484051
    http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=484051
    http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=554982
    New DO Stepping http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=555012
    4.8Ghz - http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=794165

Desk Build
    FX8120 @ 4.6Ghz 24/7 / Asus Crosshair V /HD7970/ 8Gb (4x2Gb) Gskill 2133Mhz / Intel 320 160Gb OS Drive, WD 256GB Game Storage

W/C System
    (CPU) Swiftech HD (GPU) EK HD7970 with backplate (RAM) MIPS Ram block (Rad/Pump) 3 x Thermochill 120.3 triple rads and Dual MCP355's with Heatkiller dual top and Cyberdruid Prism res / B*P/Koolance Compression Fittings and Quick Disconnects.

I guess this was a good time for me to find this thread. I figured I was late to the party and smacked down a $300 order for this, Monsoon fittings, and a new rad to help my CPU/GPU loop.

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninhalem View Post
    I guess this was a good time for me to find this thread. I figured I was late to the party and smacked down a $300 order for this, Monsoon fittings, and a new rad to help my CPU/GPU loop.
    Timing is everything they say. Welcome to XS =)

Xtreme Addict
    Apologies to FrozenCPU and their customers for the delay. FedEx is not exactly sure why half their shipment is taking a scenic tour of the Far East at "Old Man On a Donkey" speed but assures me they will get it resolved. Eventually. Meanwhile the packages emailed to let me know they loved the Philippines and that Taiwan is just lovely this time of year. They sent me a route map of the journey thus far...

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/04...sa_penis_mars/
    Last edited by BoxGods; 04-25-2013 at 04:52 PM.

Xtreme Member
    i've had packages like that before but it was taking the scenic tour around the state it was being shipped from..
    GIGABYTE G1.Sniper
    I7 950---12GB F3-12800CL9T-12GBSR--GTX 460 hawk talon attack--300gb velociraptor
    PC Power & Cooling Silencer 750 Quad

ASUS P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3
    i7 2600k---GTX560 ti 2gb----16gb mushkin 997005---120gb mushkin chronos deluxe
    PC power & cooling 750 quad

Xtreme Addict
    Looks like Frozen got the rest of their boxes in today. First unboxing video just hit YouTube at Monster Mods.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfBg5FKrsDU

Mr Monster Guy if you happen to read this...you made my day man, thanks!

Xtreme Member
    Wow. These things are beefy!! Am I correct in thinking you can just unscrew the back to change out the pump types? Will you guys be selling the backs separate?

Xtreme Addict
    Wow. These things are beefy!! Am I correct in thinking you can just unscrew the back to change out the pump types? Will you guys be selling the backs separate?
    Yes the whole system is modular so you can convert from a dual bay reservoir to a D5 or to a DDC pump by changing out the back portion only.

And yes they are very stout high quality parts =)

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BoxGods View Post
    Yes the whole system is modular so you can convert from a dual bay reservoir to a D5 or to a DDC pump by changing out the back portion only.

And yes they are very stout high quality parts =)
    When will the backs be going on sale, where do you plan on selling them?

Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 31383940414243 LastLast