Thread: Get in the Game Faster with Intel® Solid-State Contest

Xtreme Enthusiast

Get in the Game Faster with Intel® Solid-State Contest

Have you ever thought what the difference drive speeds actually meant in real life situations? Well there is a chance to get your hands on some seriously tasty bits of hardware in the Intel X25M solid-state drives

Just watch the YouTube video below and submit your answers to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IildSkDEO2Y

The Competition will start 7th September 2010 and will finish on 30th September 2010; you will be notified shortly after this date if you have been successful in winning one of these kits.

This competition is open to all countries.

Good luck everyone.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Web links have now gone live; get them answers to me for your chance to win one of these five sets.

Good luck everyone.

Xtreme Member
    I'm not seeing the web links to the questions and how we send the answers to you.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by slugbug View Post
    I'm not seeing the web links to the questions and how we send the answers to you.
    All the information is there

You need to look at the drop down box on the YouTube video, it tells youwhere to go I.E benchtecUK

Read though it and you will see what you have to do.

Good luck

Thanks sacha, I've done my homework got the answers, pls check your inbox.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    There are only two days left for your chance to win one of these great kits from Intel, make sure not miss this fantastic opportunity.

Good luck.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    This competition has now been officially closed; all competition winners will be notified via Email, unfortunately if you do not receive an Email you have not won one of the five kits available.

Thanks to all participants for taking time to enter this competition, unfortunately, we can only pick five winners and with well over 29000 hits in the past three weeks this was never going to be an easy job to do.

Please get back to me as soon as possible if you have received an Email confirming you are the winner of one of the five kits, we can then arrange for your item to be delivered for you.

All the very best, thank you again for your time and effort

Xtreme Enthusiast
    As some of you are aware, we emailed you regarding a free download code redeemable for one of these Ubisoft games available to you:

Far Cry 2
    Assassin’s Creed 2
    R.U.S.E.
    Rainbow Six Vegas 2
    Call of Juarez 2

We have received your Emails requests and have forward the total number of codes required to Ubisoft.

As soon as we receive the codes, they will be forwarded onto you, please be patient as this could be a day or two processing this request.

Many Thanks again for participating