Thread: New Events Section

Xtreme Member

New Events Section

Hey Guys,

I've got a suggestion for a new section on the forums. Obviosuly by the title of the thread it would be about overclocking events. now we already have a competitions section but this new forums would be about encouraging fellow benchers to have like overclocking parties. There would be lots of opportunities for new threads, for example there would be big events like CeBit and manufacturer hosted events. Overclockers that are sponsored to be there and gives displays could post and let eveyone know who will be there and whats going to happen as wel as dates and times etc. Also on a lot smaller scale overclocking teams could try and get get together or even indivual benchers could host an event and invite all of the local overclockers to come. This would bond the community a lot more and also get new people in to benching as at peoples events first time benchers or less expierienced could learn a lot and it would also give a face to people on the forums. I've talked to hundreds of people on here but never actually met them.

I think a forums for hosting events (big and small) would be a great edition to the forums. Looking for ward to hearing feedback

James

Wanna look under my kilt?
    +1 from me Even if its merged with the competitions section as theres a strong crossover
    Quote Originally Posted by T_M View Post
    Not sure i totally follow anything you said, but regardless of that you helped me come up with a very good idea....
    Quote Originally Posted by soundood View Post
    you sigged that?

why?
    ______

Sometimes, it's not your time. Sometimes, you have to make it your time. Sometimes, it can ONLY be your time.

Xtreme Member
    Well it was reading the competitionforums when i got the idea. It is mostly full of national tournaments and big manufacturer events. So I thought a forums for hosting get togethers and just fun benching events would be good too. Just like der8auers benching party that he posted in the xtreme overclocking sections, including barbeque

James