Hey guys:

I am building a water-cooled system. There is going to be a triple loop. The 1st being, my cpu. This will be cooled by the EK-Supreme HF High Flow water block with the ThermoChill PA120.3 rad.

The 2nd will be the Asus EAH5970. This will be cooled by the EK-FC5970 - Radeon HD 5970 water block and the hardware labs 420 GTX rad.

The 3rd will be the motherboard. This will be using the EK-FB RE3 mobo water block and the Hardware Labs 280 GTX rad. Each of these loops will have it's own Swiftech MCP655 water pump.

Ok, that's the planned basic layout and it's all going into the Mountain Mods extended ascension case. If you think I should switch any of the radiators please let me know. Down the road I may add another video card and bring that into the 2nd loop.

I am confused with what reservoirs to use??? I think that size matters but I have heard that it doesn't make much of a difference. That makes no sense to me. If the reservoir is larger, the water has longer to not get pumped into the water block. That should let it cool down longer, no??? I was told that the only advantage is that the larger the reservoirs don't need to be topped off as frequently, due to evaporation.

And lastly, the fans to buy for this are making me nuts!!! How much air should I be passing over the radiators(CFM's) to achieve optimum cooling???

Please enlighten me!!

Thanks a bunch