Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ...and we wonder why we have newbs traveling down the wrong path

Chasing After Diety
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenjiwing View Post
    We should also ignore information correct? Or I guess we could all repeat each others mistakes
    i thought it was more fun to keep quiet and then point a finger and laugh when they messed up?

j/k...

you guys always know my point on this:

It is better to ask the stupid question, and get us laughing at you, but saving you a OOPS, then to make the OOPS, and then come on the forum crying about a how bad watercooling is when you did it completely WRONG

Chances are, you wont get laughed at.
    Maybe a stern why dont you use search, but that would be the extent of it.
    We would still fix your oops b4 you commited it, and save you a remorse.
    Nadeshiko: i7 990 12GB DDR3 eVGA Classified *In Testing... Jealous? *
    Miyuki: W3580 6GB DDR3 P6T-Dlx
    Lind: Dual Gainestown 3.07
    Sammy: Dual Yonah Sossoman cheerleader. *Sammy-> Lind.*

[12:37] skinnee: quit helping me procrastinate block reviews, you asshat. :p
    [12:38] Naekuh: i love watching u get the firing squad on XS
    Its my fault.. and no im not sorry about it either.

Xtreme Member
    just boring talking head in the video. and listening "**** company" whole day long - it's terrible torture

Xtreme 3D Team
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthBeavis View Post
    that is how you pronounce it. But then I guess I learned out from the owners. Funny that you read more vendor bashing here than you do on other sites. Guess things do change.
    QFT. ...there is a lot but I've seen more before.

I've noticed this is now forum-wide, not just this water cooling section.

Someone just called me out for using and recommending a "second-rate" CPU...one made by AMD. I don't know why I even try.
    Smile

Chasing After Diety
    Quote Originally Posted by BeepBeep2 View Post
    Someone just called me out for using and recommending a "second-rate" CPU...one made by AMD. I don't know why I even try.
    GREEN VS BLUE!!!!!!!

:P

its not as bad as RED vs Green tho...

And i also recomend AMD's to people whose budget wont merit an intel system.
    Also not everyone needs intel systems.

Noobs believe you can type 1 page more on an intel system because it goes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnUjfCA45s4

Xtreme Member
    This entire thread has been very amusing.

Intel Core i7-2600K---> Koolance 370
    3 X EVGA 480 GTX SC's Watercooled--> Koolance VID-NX480 blocks, HWLabs GTX 480, Liang D5 Vario
    Koolance RP-45X2 Reservoir
    Corsair Obsidian 800D
    Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD7-B3 MB
    SILVERSTONE ST1500 1500W PSU
    16G CORSAIR DOMINATOR-GT (4 x 4GB) PC3 12800
    2 X Kingston HyperX SH100S3B/120G SATA 3 in RAID 0
    1 X WD Caviar Black 1TB
    Dell 3007 WFP-HC
    Z-5500's
    Windows 7 64bit

Xtreme Member
    I got a laugh out of the video, so it wasn't totally useless.

As far as being uneducated about water cooling though, my first water cooling setup was the Thermaltake Aquarius like 6 years ago. At the time it didn't even occur to me to see if websites like this one even existed.

I am Xtreme
    People are bashing a product that destroys blocks with GUNKS of in your loop.. and the fact that this retard calls it the best product to use is just stupidity at its best.

Im not sure why people are getting butthurt about this.
    If do a search you will find I do not use their coolants for a couple reasons mainly due to their containing Ethelyn glycol. There are some who will hate on companies such as Feser regardless of the product being discussed.
    "Thing is, I no longer consider you a member but, rather a parasite...one that should be expunged."

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by NaeKuh View Post

no comment for this DB, as sometimes you are a source of an even brighter flame.

This is why the blind should never lead the blind.
    and I reach out to those who bash me without mercy to attempt to bring some peace and recognize how I helped exacerbate it all.
    "Thing is, I no longer consider you a member but, rather a parasite...one that should be expunged."

Xtreme Member
    The only thing RodneyReynolds is good for is if the company makes small useless photos of their products (CoolerMaster) and you want to see more detailed views of it before you purchase it online.

His advice is useless and all of his reviews end up as 100% Kick A$$.

Chasing After Diety
    and I reach out to those who bash me without mercy to attempt to bring some peace and recognize how I helped exacerbate it all.

well u know i never mean any offense, whenever i comment its all in good humor.

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by NaeKuh View Post

well u know i never mean any offense, whenever i comment its all in good humor.

I understand bud. Just wish others could take a look in the mirror and see things for what they really are. This stuff is supposed to be a fun hobby. Once a hobby turns to fighting it is time to move on.

Xtreme Mentor
    I am using Feser currently in my setup, without dye, but that was just because I got it free. Typically I use distilled water, either way works and a degree is not going to make a difference. The fact that people get all excited over what amounts to 5 degrees when discussing water blocks is what cracks me up. I say go with what you like, have fun and you will live a lot longer.
    CPUID http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=484051
    http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=484051
    http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=554982
    New DO Stepping http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=555012
    4.8Ghz - http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=794165

Desk Build
    FX8120 @ 4.6Ghz 24/7 / Asus Crosshair V /HD7970/ 8Gb (4x2Gb) Gskill 2133Mhz / Intel 320 160Gb OS Drive, WD 256GB Game Storage

W/C System
    (CPU) Swiftech HD (GPU) EK HD7970 with backplate (RAM) MIPS Ram block (Rad/Pump) 3 x Thermochill 120.3 triple rads and Dual MCP355's with Heatkiller dual top and Cyberdruid Prism res / B*P/Koolance Compression Fittings and Quick Disconnects.

Xtreme 3D Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Utnorris View Post
    The fact that people get all excited over what amounts to 5 degrees when discussing water blocks is what cracks me up. I say go with what you like, have fun and you will live a lot longer.
    You know, 5 degrees is a lot when regarding my second-rate processor

The difference between 55c and 50c is enough to gain me about 100 Mhz
    Smile

Xtreme Addict
    His earlier work was actually pretty decent... I subscribed to him in like 2008 and I got my basics from him, but he's turned into an outdated sellout that reads the specs on the PSUs *gasp*
    Signatures make my posts look huge... but I'm not humble enough to completely remove my signature, so I kept this note explaining it.

Xtreme Enthusiast

You keep doing your thing DB.

For what it's worth, you're at the top of my list for peeps I look forward to one day hanging out and having a beer with.

Xtreme X.I.P.
    I'm a distilled water + PTnuke user, but I like Rodney. The guy is entertaining...

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charles_h View Post

For what it's worth, you're at the top of my list for peeps I look forward to one day hanging out and having a beer with.
    Or break into his house and take off with all those sweet, sweet builds he has lying around

I hope you had enough sense to clean your blocks when you drained it..
    Not sure what you're trying to say here but there was no need to clean my blocks at all... I think most people who have had problems with Feser either forgot to clean their rad and blocks thoroughly or they just have a third factor that's causing all the crap to clogg in the blocks.

I've read more threads about fogged hoses and f'ed up reservoirs with distilled + ptnuke than Feser threads.

All I know is it worked for me, and 1 huge anti Feser thread made it look as if Feser One sucked but I don't think that is true.

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by charles_h View Post

I look forward to having a jäger bomb with you someday

Xtreme Member
    I understand bud. Just wish others could take a look in the mirror and see things for what they really are. This stuff is supposed to be a fun hobby.
    Which is why I still take a rather dim view of Feser's...aggressive and confrontational business practices. I can't imagine I'm alone in that.

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathWalking View Post
    Which is why I still take a rather dim view of Feser's...aggressive and confrontational business practices. I can't imagine I'm alone in that.
    Based on hearsay. If YOU personally had a problem with them that is one thing. If I want gossip I will go watch a teenage drama on the WB.

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BeepBeep2 View Post

well you have to spend lots of daddy's money to be cool

but yeah I get flamed for that from time to time

but yeah '3dgameman' is an idiot
    Last edited by ericFX1984; 08-27-2010 at 11:40 AM.
    PC hardware and PC video game reviews... look me up on facebook
    www.unyty.com/Video-Games
    http://www.youtube.com/user/1984ericfx

Xtreme Addict
    Based on hearsay. If YOU personally had a problem with them that is one thing. If I want gossip I will go watch a teenage drama on the WB.
    Which is why I think it's wrong to bash an entire company over something that didn't happen to you or someone close, or with concrete proof. If you have a crappy experience with a certain product, that go bash the product. It doesn't make the company a criminal.
    “Little expense had been spared to create the impression that no expense had been spared.” - Hitchhiker's Guide
    It's better to ask dumb questions now, than to look stupid later
    Mondays:

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandr0s View Post
    Which is why I think it's wrong to bash an entire company over something that didn't happen to you or someone close, or with concrete proof. If you have a crappy experience with a certain product, that go bash the product. It doesn't make the company a criminal.
    exactly. When I bash Thermaltake I have pictures of my cracked block. I do not attack them personally but instead their water-cooling products. The Feser situation is the opposite. I have not heard anyone say their products suck (if you want to try to say that step up - I have their rads and tubing in my rig now - good temps -great performance).

people should stop acting like highs-school girls.

Xtreme Addict
    people should stop acting like highs-school girls.
    But I wanna be a high school girl ?

Lol, in all seriousness, their tubing is actually pretty good, I really like it . I've never had the oppurtunity to play with their liquid, but that's also because I've seen what it has done to several rigs, which made me quite cautious .
    “Little expense had been spared to create the impression that no expense had been spared.” - Hitchhiker's Guide
    It's better to ask dumb questions now, than to look stupid later
    Mondays:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast