Thread: 3D Mark Team Questions

Xtreme Member

3D Mark Team Questions

Hi Guys,

Its been a while since I benched for xtremesystems and wanted to know a few things.

Whats the difference between the 3d mark team now and the hwbot team because the 3d mark results are used on both. Is the 3d team still madonion/orb scores only?

Is there actually still a 3d mark team?? because members of other teams post there results in these forums too

Whats going on with MrIcee being hwbot team captain, I dont think he has posted here for a while now? Or is it honoury because he was XS's first 3d mark teams captain??

Sorry if these questions are a little basic, but havent benched apart from casually for a while npw

Thanks,

James

Xtreme Enthusiast
    MrIcee came back, saw his posts on AMD section recently

Quote Originally Posted by To(V)bo Co(V)bo View Post
    This is gonna be way more fun than my wifes tits.

Xtreme Member
    Can anyone help with the other questions??

thanks guys

James

Banned
    Well I think this section of forums is for anyone from any team to post their 3d based benchmark results. There is also a hwbot team thread here

Brilliant Idiot
    There is a bench team, we don't post in here to often however, the bench team is sort of our 3d team now, there is no dedicated 3d team anymore.

As far as Icee he was appointed by fugger. Been MIA for about a month now, probably has stuff going on.
    Last edited by chew*; 08-25-2010 at 06:43 AM.
    heatware chew*
    I've got no strings to hold me down.
    To make me fret, or make me frown.
    I had strings but now I'm free.
    There are no strings on me

Xtreme Member
    Thanks for the info guys,

Well I guess that makes sense to have an overall benchmarking team than just 3D. I am suprised thought that quite a few other teams have sprung up and lots of members have moved to them! XS not at no.1 spot anymore whats going on with that?? OPP, Tom Holck, JCVigen comeback!!! Its good to see some good benchers still loyal to the team though

Damn MrIcee is still going? He even used to be team captain at Icrontic forums when I first was learning about overclocking!!

Well thanks for the info guys, I've not posted regularly for a while so its good to catch up, thanks

James