Thread: BloodRage bios request

Technician

BloodRage bios request

Hi carl, im after a huge favour. Is there any way you could get the ability to choose primary pcie slot added to bios? At the moment you can just choose pcie, not specify a slot.

The issue im having is that ive got a GTX260 watercooled in the top slot and all plumbed in to my cpu/motherboard watercooling loop. Major job to remove it. This means ive got the GTX260 in slot 1 and a GTX470 in slot 3. The board posts bios via the GTX260 the switches to the 470 once the nvidia driver kicks in at desktop. Unfortunately though quite a few games seem to be trying to run through the GTX260 and wont launch without the monitor connected to the GTX260. This also means the 470 stays at idle clock speeds.

As you can imagine this is causing me a bit of grief at the moment - how easy would it be to implement this addition?

Thanks as always .

Xtreme Member
    This seems like a fair request (which would be nice to see on Blackops as well). Many motherboards do carry this as a bios option these days (of course).

XmX

Xtreme Member
    when am back from hoilday which is not till end of the the month, i put in the request

but as i know the guy is working on the new qf board which has a very diffrent bios, so it taking his time to learn

but should be able to get i hope

Technician
    Thanks dude, hopefully an easy one . Hope youre enjoying your holiday - you away or just a break from work?

Xtreme Member
    away and break from work lol
    not sure i want to go back in two weeks lol

Technician
    Wouldnt be a holiday if you looked forward to going back to work dude .