Thread: Chinese Weather Weapon could have Caused Deadly Flood in Leh,Ladakh India

Xtreme Mentor

Chinese Weather Weapon could have Caused Deadly Flood in Leh,Ladakh India

"According to Indian media reports Deadly Flood in Indian Leh,Ladakh Himalayas Region killed 130 people so far and 600 still missing on August 5, 2010

An air force observatory near Leh, some distance away from the cloudburst zone, only recorded 12.8 mm which, scientists point out, is not cloudburst-level rainfall. That is very interesting.

That says it was an artificial cloudburst."

http://current.com/news/92592887_chi...dakh-india.htm

Aaaa a HAARP Chinese weapon, why is it that such things work while simple Chinese gadgets die after a while. Its still all speculation tough but who knows it might be a start of some kinda of weather wars.
    Coming Soon

Xtreme X.I.P.
    HAARP is US thing. And artificial cloudburst is just as believable as boogie man.

Xtreme CCIE
    The article states its source as ufo-blogger.com, a site I can't even get to...

Moving to wamps.
    Dual CCIE (Route\Switch and Security) at your disposal. Have a Cisco-related or other network question? My PM box is always open.

Xtreme Network:
    - Cisco 3560X-24P PoE Switch
    - Cisco ASA 5505 Firewall
    - Cisco 4402 Wireless LAN Controller
    - Cisco 3502i Access Point

Xtreme Addict
    obvious fake story is obvious
    WILL CUDDLE FOR FOOD

Quote Originally Posted by JF-AMD View Post
    Dual proc client systems are like sex in high school. Everyone talks about it but nobody is really doing it.

Banned
    This has FAIL written all over it.

I am Xtreme
    lol prepare your tinfoil hats....

Xtreme Enthusiast
    So much for trustworthy sources...

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet331 View Post
    lol prepare your tinfoil hats....
    Never heard that one before.

L-l-look at you, hacker.
    Wow. This is all kinds of funny. Not only are they quoting a bullbanana source, their source has been replaced by a placeholder
    Rig specs
    CPU: i7 5960X Mobo: Asus X99 Deluxe RAM: 4x4GB G.Skill DDR4-2400 CAS-15 VGA: 2x eVGA GTX680 Superclock PSU: Corsair AX1200

Foundational Falsehoods of Creationism

Quote Originally Posted by SoulsCollective View Post
    Wow. This is all kinds of funny. Not only are they quoting a bullbanana source, their source has been replaced by a placeholder
    thats only from the chinees hacking it then taking it down , with the topic china is all about cloud seeding, and i would believe that they would use it against some1 if they wanted to but why india.
    5930k, R5E, samsung 8GBx4 d-die, vega 56, wd gold 8TB, wd 4TB red, 2TB raid1 wd blue 5400
    samsung 840 evo 500GB, HP EX 1TB NVME , CM690II, swiftech h220, corsair 750hxi

Quote Originally Posted by zanzabar View Post
    but why india.
    China and India = Bitter Rivals

Xtreme Addict
    So I'm guessing Intel has their own version of this, and they're going to try and bribe other countries not to buy China's version?
    This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions, twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace.

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by zanzabar View Post
    thats only from the chinees hacking it then taking it down , with the topic china is all about cloud seeding, and i would believe that they would use it against some1 if they wanted to but why india.
    India having election polls this year ... they'll be showing a lot of teeth to show their citizens that they're still in power, being recognized by the world .. blah blah blah ...

same with US ... they're parking their carriers along Yellow Sea for the same reason ... don't you see the patern?

i doubt India and China would escalated to hostile relations ... this year alone, Indian exports to China has increased 75% .. i doubt anyone would fight against their profitable tradepartners, especially the biggest.

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by damha View Post
    You dont have an aluminum foil hat??? WTF!?!

What are you using to block out the government mind control rays???

Look! Just get a roll of Reynolds (heavy duty) foil and fashion a hat. It should cover at least the top of the ears at minimum. It works better the more coverage you have. An actual tin-foil 'helmet" with face guard is pretty much top-o-the-line protection.

Although, for stealth mode, a five-sided triangular shaped hat works the best because it minimizes reflection back to the mind-control/tracking satelites. Three and four sided triangular foil hats works pretty well but because the mind control waves come straight down from the satelites, five side is much better for reducing the amout of horizontal reflection that reaches the ground level 'foil-hat' detecting repeaters. If the govt. knows you have a foil hat on, they will come and 'get' you.

Why not six or more sides, you ask?? Simple, its VERY difficult to hand fashion a good six (or more) sided foil hat. It generally it takes special foil shaping equipment to fashon them and if the govt becomes aware that you have purchased commercial tin foil hat manufacturing equipment; they will come and 'get' you.

Better safe than sorry.
    Last edited by little_scrapper; 08-11-2010 at 12:16 PM.
    Boy that info was old. As am I. Currently my kids have taken over my desktops. They are both sporting matching GTX1080's. Last Christmas I got everyone Oculuses and thus GTX1080's. My eldest is some sort of CSGO champion gold label something or other. Me I work and shoot real guns. Build Comps as needed.

Xtreme X.I.P.
    thanks for the laugh

Xtreme Addict
    Well when we were trying to create that black hole we had hurricanes.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by damha View Post
    damha the drama lahma sry i couldnt help it