Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TopGear America Trailer

Quote Originally Posted by [XC] Lead Head View Post
    Have you watched the past 4-5 seasons (besides the last season) of TopGear UK? Those seasons are the definition of forced chemistry and forced laughter.

The laughter in the TGA trailer looked pretty real to me.
    yeah, i kinda have to agree with you on 10-14 to a point, those seasons pretty lame compared to the ones before, 10 was still decent. I think my fav season was 9, the episode when they came to the US was awesome! but even 10-14 still looks better than what i've seen out of the TGA trailer, but i'll have to reserve final judgement till i've seen a few episodes...

season 15 is better than the last few, i was pleasantly surprised

c[_]
    the episode where they bought $1000 junk mobiles and ran around acting like s was awesome?

All along the watchtower the watchmen watch the eternal return.

Xtreme Member
    I've watched about half a dozen episodes of Top Gear, 3 of the most recent season, and a few over various seasons. What I saw out of the TGA promo wasn't horribly bad. Although, I'm bewildered by the host selection. Where does Adam Ferrara come off as a car person? At least the BBC crew all have careers in Journalism and particularly Motor Vehicle journalism of some nature. I'm just not sure a career comedian is such a good thing to have in the party. Perhaps another Automotive journalist from America? ...Or just run BBC's Top Gear episodes out here.
    ==========================================
    XClio 1000, Gigabye GA-MA790XT-UD4P
    AMD Phenom II 955BE @3.2 GHz, Noctua NH-D14
    CORSAIR 950TX 950W, 4GB Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600
    Sapphire 4850x2 CFX
    Win7 Ultimate

Quote Originally Posted by stangracin3 View Post
    and the more i type the more BS comes out of my keyboard. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by STEvil View Post
    the episode where they bought $1000 junk mobiles and ran around acting like s was awesome?
    exponentially better that what top gear america did in this weeks episode...

the worst top gear episode i've ever seen is still a few times better that what i've seen from top gear america so far...

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by [XC] Lead Head View Post
    Have you watched the past 4-5 seasons (besides the last season) of TopGear UK? Those seasons are the definition of forced chemistry and forced laughter.

The laughter in the TGA trailer looked pretty real to me.
    you must be watching some other top gear uk i guess .... those seasons were the best .... no forced laughter at all ... but hey if you think top gear usa seems decent go ahead watch it
    WILL CUDDLE FOR FOOD

Quote Originally Posted by JF-AMD View Post
    Dual proc client systems are like sex in high school. Everyone talks about it but nobody is really doing it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12