Thread: Looking for a new LCD for my desktop PC.

Xtreme Addict

Looking for a new LCD for my desktop PC.

Right now I've got an older Dell 2407wfp 24" LCD and have been looking to upgrade to a new LED LCD like some of the recent releases from Samsung. The one which caught my eye is their new BX2450 LED display. It's got a 5,000,000:1 dynamic contrast, 2ms access time, etc.

I'm divided between this screen and the PX2370 LED screen Samsung also makes. Seems to have a little better color and sharpness. I'm not much of a fan of the base.... so perhaps i'll run down to a local shop to look at them side by side.

"If the representatives of the people betray their constituents, there is then no resource left but in the exertion of that original right of self-defense which is paramount to all positive forms of government"
    -- Alexander Hamilton

Xtreme Guru
    Whats your budget? Let me know because i've owned quite a few Samsung/dell's.. so i know which to pick and what to stay away from

Another thing I find funny is AMD/Intel would snipe any of our Moms on a grocery run if it meant good quarterly results, and you are forever whining about what feser did?

Noob Overclocker
    Obviously the PX2370 is only a 23.6" screen and the BX2450 is a full 24" so that might make a difference.
    You didnt mention what you are going to use the screen for?
    Zombie Killer Corsair 700D with Quad Rad mod+240 rad mod/Asus Maximus III Formula/i5 750 @ 4Ghz/8GB GSkill Trident/HIS HD 6990/Dell u2711/120GB Kingston SSD Now!/All under EK watercooling goodness!
    HTPC Lian Li V354B/i5 750/4GB Corsair/MSI HD5770/60GB GSkill Phoenix/Corsair H50/EVGA P55 Micro SLi