Thread: Fermi BIOS Editor

Threaded View

Exclamation Fermi BIOS Editor

Maybe somebody will have more luck than I am having. There exists a BIOS editor called Fermi BIOS Editor, made by somebody who goes by the name orbmu2k. I've googled for hours trying to find a download link for this but can't find any. This utility kicks the crap out of nibitor both in its functionality and layout, nevermind the fact you won't be quoted the rediculous "donation" fee of $25 if you want to try a version of nibitor that supposedly works with Fermi cards.

Screenshot of FBE to prove it DOES exist :

So, I pass this misson to all XSer's willing to help in the search for the ellusive Fermi BIOS Editor. If you find it, upload it for others to use or give us a link!
    Last edited by Ket; 07-28-2010 at 04:02 AM.

"Prowler"
    X570 Tomahawk | R7 3700X | 2x16GB Klevv BoltX @ 3600MHz CL18 | Powercolor 6800XT Red Devil | Xonar DX 7.1 | 2TB Barracuda | 256GB & 512GB Asgard NVMe drives | 2x DVD & Blu-Ray opticals | EVGA Supernova 1000w G2

Cooling:

6x 140mm LED fans, 1x 200mm LED fan | Modified CoolerMaster Masterliquid 240

Asrock Z77 thread! | Asrock Z77 Extreme6 Review | Asrock P67 Extreme4 Review | Asrock P67 Extreme4/6 Pro3 thread | Asrock Z68 Extreme4 thread | Asrock Z68 Extreme4 Review | Asrock Z68 Gen3 Thread | 8GB G-Skill review | TK 2.ZERO homepage | P5Q series mBIOS thread
    Modded X570 Aorus UEFIs