Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bizzare tech news hoax.

YouTube Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage88 View Post
    Now I have never used these biaural sound files, but I did look into them a few years back. What I came to find was tho, for these to work you need really good stereo seperation. IE, if any of the right channel leaks into the left and vice versa, the whole thing is useless. The test I was told to do was pull down the left or right channel on your headphones, and if you still got any audio coming though on that side, then it wasn't going to work. I did, so didn't bother. So yeah, I think you need good soundcard, good headphones, good audio files for these to be even slightly effective. Having said all that, it seems to be down to your own perception. Power of the mind people. If you really think it is goin to work, it will. If you fight it, it won't.
    well after a minor bit of analysis, several of the really long biaural sounds, actually are just classical music played at 1/20th normal speed or slower.

The popular biaural song "impending darkness" is just beethoven's Moonlight Sonata played really really slowly.

[however this could just be the biaural music that I happened to sample and play with...]
    Fast computers breed slow, lazy programmers
    The price of reliability is the pursuit of the utmost simplicity. It is a price which the very rich find most hard to pay.
    http://www.lighterra.com/papers/modernmicroprocessors/
    Modern Ram, makes an old overclocker miss BH-5 and the fun it was

I have all the I-doser tracks some of them are pretty cool.

I've got all of the I-doser tracks. Some of them are pretty cool. I think it's stupid how much fuss people are making over this.

_
    This music will make you do drugs. Not the music that constantly makes reference to drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Angmaar View Post
    This music will make you do drugs. Not the music that constantly makes reference to drugs.
    Why on earth would I (or anyone else) spend thousands of dollars on drugs when they can just listen to a very cheap sound file?

YouTube Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by CokeCanNinja View Post
    Why on earth would I (or anyone else) spend thousands of dollars on drugs when they can just listen to a very cheap sound file?
    given that hardcore drug users are known for good financial planning...

I'm certain that they would absolutely agree with you
    Fast computers breed slow, lazy programmers
    The price of reliability is the pursuit of the utmost simplicity. It is a price which the very rich find most hard to pay.
    http://www.lighterra.com/papers/modernmicroprocessors/
    Modern Ram, makes an old overclocker miss BH-5 and the fun it was

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by STEvil View Post
    thats some high quality "level upper" right there........

Gotta watch railgun to get the joke.

what a laugh.. morons.
    Maybe they are making this up to hype Railgun 2.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123