Thread: A formal "Hello" to Dave's Mom

Hamster Powered

A formal "Hello" to Dave's Mom

I can't remember (damn old timer's ) if we formally welcomed you to the team and to tell just what we think of your son.

Now Dave is a very special kind of person, one that you do not find too often. He is kind, helpful, and has a true insight into someone's heart and soul. He always can find the good no matter how deep it may be buried. There is the ability to make you feel like you can overcome your challenges and troubles, not many can do this. I have only known Dave for about four years but he is one that I will always call friend, a close friend at that.

Now to the meaning of all this touchy feely crap. The only way Dave could be the person that he is today is because of the mother that you must be. You should be ( and I know that you are) very proud of Dave and the help that he has given to so many people. I want to applaud you and say that this forum will be a better place having you here.

***Please do not let Dave read this, we do not want to swell his head any bigger than it already is.

DocSig
    XSWCG Disclaimer:
    We are not responsible for the large sums of money that you WILL want to spend to upgrade and add additional equipment. This is an addiction and the forum takes no responsibility morally or financially for the equipment and therapy cost. Thank you and have a great day.

Sigmund Freud said... "Failure to CRUNCH is a sign of Sexual Inadequacies".

Xtreme Cruncher
    Welcome, Dave's Mom, you are a great addition to the team

I think you should tell Dave that you need dualie's for Christmas
    Samsung 42" LCD/Antec 1200 Case/Corsair 1000W PS/ Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD7 / Intel I7 990X 3.47 @ 4.5 / 3 x RX360 rad /Apogee Xt /2 x 128gb Patriot Torqx M28's @ Raid 0/ WD 600Gb VelociRaptor / Kingston Hyper X 12Gb (6x2) DDR3 2000/ XFX DD HD 7970

V3 Xeons coming soon!
    Too late John,I see everything!
    Yea,she is a good lady.
    Worked hard all her life, raised 6 kids,took care of my father after he had bypass surgery.
    Definately a keeper!
    Crunch with us, the XS WCG team
    The XS WCG team needs your support.
    A good project with good goals.
    Come join us,get that warm fuzzy feeling that you've done something good for mankind.

Quote Originally Posted by Frisch View Post
    If you have lost faith in humanity, then hold a newborn in your hands.

Crunching for Poppabear
    I would like to say welcome also. Hope you can pass on part of what you have to Dave. I have spoken with him a few times on the phone. (Call me crazy for that part.) Very nice and helpfull, although a bit loud.
    Just glad to have you here with us. All I ask in return is to see if you can get Dave to turn down the volume a bit.

Let's get to 100 Million PPD!
    Wow! this is almost enough to make me cry. I joined to help out with the campaign for more members,and then got caught up in the spirit of this team Most of you, except Fugger[giggle], are old enough to be my grandchildren. Fugger, of course, is One of the Generation-to-be-Respected.
    Sorry to say, I cannot have a more powerful pc in my little office; the heat would be the death of me .I always wanted to have a million when I got old, and today I passed my first mil. and look forward to a few more. Thanks, guys.

Fanboy of Good Products
    That's one of the most awesome posts I've read in a while. Glad to have you Dave's mom!
    Cruncher #1: EVGA Z68 FTW | i7-2600k @ 4.5 | 6GB Ram
    Cruncher #2: Supermicro Dual-Socket | 2 x 6-core Opterons | 4GB Ram
    Cruncher #3: 8-core Xserve 1,1

T400 for non-crunching

"But don't think you'll run me over - It's, ah, planting season here in Texas... and the farm is growing..." -Otis11 on crunching WCG

Xtreme Cruncher
    Oh, what fun!
    My mom's Q6600 crunches under my account.

As a matter of fact, her computer has the most points of any of my active crunchers!
    That's a pretty old, stable OS install...

don_xvi helps find cures for cancer, AIDS and West Nile, among other research !
    Donald A. Perlick helps find cures for Alzheimer's, cancer, and Parkinson's, among other research !