antec 900 case
pc power and cooling 750watt powersupply
p45 asus mobo
core 2 duo e6300 @ 2.8ghz
i curently have enough moeny to upgrade to a 480gtx and watercooling
i will be upgrading to either a p55 and 860/750 or a x58 930 soon.
what i think i ll be buying:
swiftech mcp355 pump
apogee xt extreme cpu coolor (775/1156/1366 compad)
radiator (unknown at this point, but need a 360)
tubing (want to have 1/2inch)
gpu cooler koolance 480gtx
so i have a list of questions:
1. the antec 900 is prob limited space, i need to mount the 360 rad on the top, how can i mount it here?
2. what is the best perf/value 360 rad out there?
3. the mcp355 is 3/8 stock, what is a good top i can replace it with? what are some good fitting i should use? fatboys?
4. tubing, what is great tubing? where should i buy?
-i m def looking to go barb'd dont want to spend xtra money for fancey fittings.
-i know the 6300 is gonna bottleneck the hell out of the 480gtx, but i wont have it for long.
5. res, what is a good res i should use? where in the antec 900 should i mount it?
6. quick disconnects, what are these? what are the points? should i use them?
all i can think of for now what i m confused about. please help.