Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415

Thread: Futuremark's Lords of Overclocking 2010

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vasgto View Post
    Really, How flawed is it?

So now Andre is a serial killer...

Now it's nice to know if I kill someone in CA I'm going to get prosecuted for it in Belgium or Nevada
    This is more of a community than a state. A better analogy would be if a catholic priest in CA promoted the church of Tom Cruise ( Not aimed at massman :p ) Then the pope in Rome would not be very pleased
    My pot is bigger than your pot

WHAU!!!!

I am Xtreme
    Really, How flawed is it?

So now Andre is a serial killer...

Now it's nice to know if I kill someone in CA I'm going to get prosecuted for it in Belgium or Nevada
    Yes. That is exactly what I said.
    Where courage, motivation and ignorance meet, a persistent idiot awakens.

Quote Originally Posted by ReverendMaynard View Post
    vasgto, I think you're missing the point by a long shot. Maybe a language barrier, maybe not but now you just look like you're picking a fight that I can bank on no one here is really interested in.
    Gotcha.... I'm done. I'll just kick back and watch the witch hunt continue

Quote Originally Posted by El Gappo View Post
    This is more of a community than a state. A better analogy would be if a catholic priest in CA promoted the church of Tom Cruise ( Not aimed at massman :p ) Then the pope in Rome would not be very pleased
    And HOLY SHYT.... according to this analogy, FUGGER is the POPE
    Last edited by vasgto; 07-23-2010 at 08:11 AM.

Diablo 3! Who's Excited?
    Gotcha.... I'm done. I'll just kick back and watch the witch hunt continue

And HOLY SHYT.... according to this analogy, FUGGER is the POPE
    -_-

I am Xtreme
    Fugger is the pope of dope :p
    Question : Why do some overclockers switch into d*ckmode when money is involved

Remark : They call me Pro Asus Saaya yupp, I agree

Xtreme X.I.P
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeghoofd View Post
    Fugger is the pope of dope :p
    AHAHAH papy fait de la résistance.

Acording what i read here i cant explain my disgust on what extreme oc and oc are becoming.
    ***** Visit us on PCWorld.fr *****

Admin
    How this is at all relevant to "Futuremark's Lords of Overclocking 2010"?

Xtreme Addict
    Somewhere on earth between Taipei, Paris and Montreal
    @Gautam.. is more or less related to ... Overclocking ....xD
    Overclocking-TV Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by hipro5 View Post
    Ha, ha, ha.....NO WAY.....When I show someone preparing to take a shot, I hided the cigarette....

I was waiting to comment on the debacle going. Looks like the spirit of overclocking is not here anymore. IT'S A HOBBY Get some hardware, look at what the pros are getting out of if and see what you can do! I'm not an angel, I like the bragging right too! When I get a score that is up there I'm proud of it! but in essence my first competitor is myself, when I bench my goal is to beat what I've done before, and when I do it I'm all holy shoot! I did it. I don't endorse what Andre did but I will miss the guy, come on, put pressure on him and he will deliver, ( the proof is that people turn to him to get scores!) I kinda like his I'm the best F..ck the rest attitude cause he can deliver. He's a good inspiration that show give me a goal and I'll do it. It's not just a matter that he was able to bin hw like no one even dream but he did it. He's english is not perfect (same with me!) so sometimes he sound like a mofo, but he always deliver. I sure will miss his attitude but that's just me. In my book him and Nick are top notch and motivated me to try again... for the one's who accept to post his scores, shame on you. What will be the point of bragging for something if you didn't do it? Come back strong Andre. For me cheating is when I kill a GT and ask my Boss for 2 weekend of overtime so I can buy another one! Just keep on going guys and read the rules, cause you k now there's shark out there right now that are just waiting to take you down. Sorry for the long post, but it is how I feel....
    EVGA P55 Classified
    i7 860 (today)
    Perfect Storm 2133
    3X 5870
    Megahalem with 1 delta 220cfms
    Navig bench station

Xtreme Mentor
    Wow!!! So not only was the thread closed about AY's banning, but it was reduced to 3 posts. What the hell?
    CPUID http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=484051
    http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=484051
    http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=554982
    New DO Stepping http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=555012
    4.8Ghz - http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=794165

Desk Build
    FX8120 @ 4.6Ghz 24/7 / Asus Crosshair V /HD7970/ 8Gb (4x2Gb) Gskill 2133Mhz / Intel 320 160Gb OS Drive, WD 256GB Game Storage

W/C System
    (CPU) Swiftech HD (GPU) EK HD7970 with backplate (RAM) MIPS Ram block (Rad/Pump) 3 x Thermochill 120.3 triple rads and Dual MCP355's with Heatkiller dual top and Cyberdruid Prism res / B*P/Koolance Compression Fittings and Quick Disconnects.

no sleep, always tired TheGoat Eater's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Utnorris View Post
    Wow!!! So not only was the thread closed about AY's banning, but it was reduced to 3 posts. What the hell?
    I'm pretty surprised that you are wondering about it since if you had been following it it was getting ridiculously out of had w/ majority of the posts being non-constructive, off-topic, or flaming/bombing

Admin
    Ok same deal as the thread in news. Locked. This one has also served it's purpose and then some.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415